Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Actually sudden pull off ne bera Garg ker diya. Yaar bad actor na bike Sam ko.  Kuch aur Bata de.

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 90sgal

Hey Uma...truly fantastic update from title to end...title is fab...such main kahani adhoori rehene wali hai😭

Thanks. Hope not. Hope they close it well. But now that there is very little time, I feel, they should loose the side stories of Tanvi, etc and just focus on Samaina’s career. Maybe these were shot already before the final decision

I think to get over the impending abrupt end u have put bhankasgiri mode on full...and outcome is simply hilarious...loved all your takes...🤣like Ross i too was wondering Yeh Pushpa Pushpa kya hai😆

😆😆 

Loved the last couple of episodes...couldnt comment on Monday episode... so writing my take for both....pandit Pushpa pushpendra...Jo bhi kaho..has my heart...the character and raghav both❤️

I know. Me too. Love both Raghav and pandit ❤️

Dunno how many of u may have watched a lesser known movie called Saaz...she's absolutely brilliant in that and shabana ko kha Gai hai...even though shabana has the sympathetic role😊

I remember her in that movie. It was a brilliant movie and you are right she totally owned it

Coming to Sameer...Ross I 100% agree with you...he has never shown to succeed at anything in life...i hope he doesnt get a role because of naina......and ends up getting success  on his own merit...pls Cvs ..Jo bacha kucha time hai isme ye jaroor dikhana👍🏼

Ditto Mrugali . Don’t want left over success for him.😒

USwamy thumbnail

Originally posted by: truptishree

Hey Uma

Hilarious update loved it. Specially Pushpa too good.

Thanks😃

Poor Pandit. Seriously when this kid grow up so much?

Just loved the whole sequence here and Naina’s VO. It was really good. All the kids grew up really it took me back to first episode. Same school going kids being mature and so considerate towards others.

Same here. Felt yeh sab kitne jaldi bade ho gaye

Aruna Irani was hilarious with those writers. 

Naina confirming her appointment with Aruna Irani was cute.

Aruna Irani is so cute

Precap no comment right now. Let’s see.

Liked your analogy here Naina being Bhagyashree. 

This episode belonged to Raghav. He was too good.

P.S. Uma lovely and apt title.

USwamy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi607

Hi Uma,

Superb hilarious update. Aaj toh full form mein ho tum. Kya oneliners and bhankasgiri ki hai 👏👍🏼

Hi Sakshi! Thanks ya😆

Pandit and samaina scene was superb. Loved how pandit disclosed the truth to both of them and they stood with his decision. Sirf samaina nahi we are also proud of pandit's big heart. Such a short return his character had, wished to see him more and hope they bring munna, kamya and swathi too. They were among the core characters of the show and they deserve to be present in the last few episodes atleast. 

True. They are such core characters. Infact NaIna VO mentioned the same that they were such important characters in their love story. Hope we get to bid them goodbye too.

Aruna Irani scene was nice. I could not understand how tanvi's story is related to naina becoming a succesful writer. In dono mein connection kya hai kisiko ko pata hai toh pls mujhe bhi samjha do.

Naina is trying to be inspired by real life, hence Tanvi and her so called saanwlapan and what happens to the life of a saanwli girl is her story. She initially thought she would write about how the hero ( pandit ) will rescue her but now Tanvi has rejected the so called hero, so what next, for that she is waiting for what will happen to Tanvi next

I too am angry and dissapointed that cvs are going to show sameer as not a good actor. 😡Yeh toh humare sameer ke saath nainsafi hui na. Have cvs forgotten that this is sameer's career track? If they had to show him to be writer they could have implied that from the begining na. He could have written some shayari in nainas story and Aruna Irani could have told him he is good in writing so he should consider it which puts a seed in his mind. Later when he is succesful as an actor there can be some intimate scene which he is uncomfortable in doing and then understands that acting would require all these things and recalls what AI had suggested and decides to turn to writing. It would look like a natural shift. I wanted him to suceed and then voluntarily choose writing. Yeh toh galat hua na 😕

Totally agree with all. Sameer ka sucess story should be his own

PS. I am with you all in beating up sasta Danny 😆

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi uma, hilarious update dear. Hamare Pushpa ko push kar kar ke pushpedra bana hi diya phew 😅 

Woh Anant Mahadevan kitna not reachable tha phone pe but Aruna Irani was so easily reachable yeh kuch Samaj nahi aaya 😆

Naina ko jalidi writer aur sameer ko actor banna hain warna serial end hon Jayega 😭

Poor pandit felt bad for him. Ab tanvi ki love marriage Samaina karwayenge I think aur is shaadi ke liye tame chahiye aur Sony uncle hame extension denge 🤔

Anyways let’s see what future YUD has?

Bombaysunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ekdum dharti phad update uma. What amazing liners. Everyone has written almost whatever i felt . Sameer for now is getting a raw deal, bechare ko kisi mein toh successful batao.  It's become nainas journey. I agree the premise started with naina narrating her story and her position today as a writer. Sameer was almost like a second fiddle, but atleast don't make it so apparent now. Maybe I feel since they dedicated a whole of Ahmedabad and part Mumbai post marriage scenario on Sameer's job career they are now making Mumbai all about naina.

Pandit is one sweetheart.😃 I wish they had retained him somehow in mumbai track since the start. Looking at him we realise how much we missed him. 

Let's see how does naina trade her script for sameers acting role. 

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update Uma! 

Didnt understand why Pandit was brought in at all in order for Tanvi’s story to come to light ? Poor Pandit. I really hope we are shown him married and that brings all friends together once again. Otherwise there won’t be a good reason to get everyone together. 

I would like to write on two things I saw many comments. 

One is that Sameer will get something upon Naina’s recommendation. I will wait for the episode to air because though the Precap is showing Naina saying she will give the story only if Sameer is the Hero. This doesn’t mean Arunaji is going to accept just like that. I’m sure she will want Sameer to audition and then he will get the role only on his talent. Naina only is making room for an opportunity and I don’t see it as Naina superior and Sameer inferior. 

And as per another spoiler mentioned by Ross, Arunaji may tell Sameer that his acting has flaws and suggest something. Surely she is not another Bakshi to call him Zero and what not.. and would probably help him with positive criticism. 

second is about the line that Sameer is nothing without Naina. I would look at this only wrt career and studies etcc Sameer has always been laid back and not interested in studies. And he is not very self motivated. He depended on his good looks in college and his inheritance for business. In Mumbai too he isn’t doing stuff with gusto the way Naina does. He always needs a push to do things and Naina has always been that. Keeps motivating him. Otherwise he would have given up after Anant M meeting. 

Other than that they are both each other’s support always. Sameer supports Naina and helps in all her endeavors and Naina supports Sameer in his endeavors. 

Edited by appukrish - 4 years ago