Mad family- Stay away Ruhaan, Veer.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I watched the episode. 

Like Ssss told in her post, it was clearly visible that Ruhaan was doing it out of challenge & spite. It's not because I don't want to believe Ruhaan is khota sikka or whatever. But, it was crystal clear.

Now, finally, Ruhaan was bang on. Acha kiya jo asked, "Mai khilona hun kya?Jo aj dil bhar gaya toh tum & kal pari" Voice modulation was also apt. 

Also, the gall of Mishti man🙏 She is so frustratingly annoying. I am being used to do the things my way? Really? 

Dadi ke saat she says Pyaar me kya kya nahi karte ye to shadi hai? Really? She wants Ruhaan to think about her but, she will not think about Ruhaan.  She was planning & plotting for Pari & Ruhaan's marriage. Every chance she got in today's episode, she tried to  escape the marriage with Veer. WOW! Ruhaan should be in a loveless relationship. But, madam wants to escape. 

Ruhaan is wrong to get into a loveless relationship. But, now, it's okay! Tit for Tat. Thankfully, he had answer to every bahaana she had. 

Veer was like, mai khana phasgaya. I can't believe but, out of all people, I feel bad for him now. Acha khaasa bach gaya tha ye mad house se..Now, second time mandap me he will be left bcz of someone else's games. 

Aur Pari🙏 Isko toh, arey she can't think kya? Pehle toh she knows Ruhaan doesn't love. But, madam ko toh chahiye hi chahiye Ruhaa. Also, what is it with always directly hugging him. He was clearly not comfortable. She is so full of her's that she can't notice any other person. Come to think of it both sisters are full of themselves. Mere pyaar me taqat hai ke you will fall for me. Really? Commitment phobic aur ye? She is not commitment phobic, she is classical example of Overconfidence. 

After what all has been done to him, Ruhaan would obviously retaliate. Only saint will keep quiet & leave. We have established already that he is not saint. He is selfish when comes to his love. So, bring it on.  

But, Veer & Ruhaan have to be admitted in a psych ward wo ghar me rahe toh. Nobody is going to prefer or value their love. Hamesha ghar Ghar, sister sister hi khelenge..

Ab jisko ko bolna hai bol lo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ruhaan cannot be blamed completely. His behaviour is only the outcome of the events that have been happening for the last few days. It's his last hope that Mishti will stop her nonsense atleast when she is asked to marry veer, and not surprisingly though she agreed to it and is ready to spoil all 4 lives. 

Now before people pounce on me and say ruhaan should use his brain and leave, why should he leave the family ? He is an orphan and doesn't have anyone. Why do people expect him to think about the entire world when Mishti, Pari and veer don't care about their own family? 

Logically speaking, he should have left the place and not get drowned in the already spread dirt but then if Mishti cares the least, why should ruhaan be? 

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Ruhaan cannot be blamed completely. His behaviour is only the outcome of the events that have been happening for the last few days. It's his last hope that Mishti will stop her nonsense atleast when she is asked to marry veer, and not surprisingly though she agreed to it and is ready to spoil all 4 lives. 

Now before people pounce on me and say ruhaan should use his brain and leave, why should he leave the family ? He is an orphan and doesn't have anyone. Why do people expect him to think about the entire world when Mishti, Pari and veer don't care about their own family? 

Logically speaking, he should have left the place and not get drowned in the already spread dirt but then if Mishti cares the least, why should ruhaan be? 

That is what I am saying. I am annoyed that he is even thinking of marrying pari. Eeeks!! 

But, wo family ke bare wolog khud nahi sochte toh ye kahan se sochega bhai.

Mishti & pari chote bache hain kya, jo wo galat decisions lenge toh it's other people's responsibility to correct them? He is giving it back in the sense ke"Khud doobunga toh tujko leke doobunga"

Morally it's wrong what Ruhaan is doing but, the way she was ordering Ruhaan today🙏 The way he said, tum bolo toh yes, tum no bolo toh no..It was all apt. Lagta hai CVs visit forum to copy😂

In the end Mishti & Ruhaan deserve eachother. 

Ideally Acha hota agar Ruhaan & Veer bachelor trip pe chalejate leaving the mad house. 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One Thing I Don't Amaze is How lines Taken from This forum used in Show 🤣😛🤣 like Many since S1 Mishti lines like Wat she says About Veer to Convince /Gamble others-Daadi  is Refers ISHAAN 😛Character Traits often Discussed 😆 

Pari Commitment phobic 🤣is biggest Joke 🤣 uski pyaar mein ithni taakat hai 🤣 agar uthna hotha Toh hamesha khud ki Heart Break naa honey key liye pyar nahi ki 🤣

This ongoing Circus track is Mocking MauHaan❤️ Love ❓ How Memory loss track and Before That K white wash track Played in S1 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

That is what I am saying. I am annoyed that he is even thinking of marrying pari. Eeeks!! 

But, wo family ke bare wolog khud nahi sochte toh ye kahan se sochega bhai.

Mishti & pari chote bache hain kya, jo wo galat decisions lenge toh it's other people's responsibility to correct them? He is giving it back in the sense ke"Khud doobunga toh tujko leke doobunga"

Morally it's wrong what Ruhaan is doing but, the way she was ordering Ruhaan today🙏 The way he said, tum bolo toh yes, tum no bolo toh no..It was all apt. Lagta hai CVs visit forum to copy😂

In the end Mishti & Ruhaan deserve eachother. 

Ideally Acha hota agar Ruhaan & Veer bachelor trip pe chalejate leaving the mad house. 

Mishti doesn't want to marry him, why can't he marry pari, or anyone for that matter? 

Agreed, the way Mishti was trying to dominate him and say you have to marry pari is so damn annoying

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

One Thing I Don't Amaze is How lines Taken from This forum used in Show 🤣😛🤣 like Many since S1 Mishti lines like Wat she says About Veer to Convince /Gamble others-Daadi  is Refers ISHAAN 😛Character Traits often Discussed 😆 

Pari Commitment phobic 🤣is biggest Joke 🤣 uski pyaar mein ithni taakat hai 🤣 agar uthna hotha Toh hamesha khud ki Heart Break naa honey key liye pyar nahi ki 🤣

This ongoing Circus track is Mocking MauHaan❤️ Love ❓ How Memory loss track and Before That K white wash track Played in S1 

Chandu, mark my words mishaan is going to justify divine love

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Totally agree Chandu. Also, I am not being biased here. What I felt genuinely, I wrote

@bold really. Pari & commitment phobic. Joke of century. Nobody is more overconfident than her. Couldn't she see his sad face? Waise toh she gives bhashan ke pyaar nahi karwaya jaata blah blah. But, apne pyaar ko leke she is so overconfident. Kyun bhai? Kyun hoga Ruhaan ko apse pyaar? Aisa kya hai apke pyaar me? Biwi nahi, ek child & uske delusions ko sambhaalega wo😂

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Chandu, mark my words mishaan is going to justify divine love

it's  Visible😈🤢  Sweetz 😛😳

Left is Hang Pic on Wall 😈 And Rest is They Give Juzzbhat lines to them 🤢❓

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

I still feel he should leave...but i agree with this perspective too..may be he thought of taking last chance but mandap tak pahunch gaye if mishti hadn't fainted will he complete marriage with pari ?

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I still feel he should leave...but i agree with this perspective too..may be he thought of taking last chance but mandap tak pahunch gaye if mishti hadn't fainted will he complete marriage with pari ?

That is what I said. He is wrong per se. But, uska b boiling point reach hogaya so he retaliated. 

But, agar shadi hogi b toh he was like Khood doobunga, tumko b dubaaonga. 

Also, dhoke se toh kar nahi raha. Pari ko toh pata hi hai. Uske baad b she is overconfident. So may be after a century he will fall for her😂