Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Haven't watch the episode till now, abhi ghar aayi hu. Subha bas tooda detail pata tha fir bhi i liked ruhaan and understand him. Will comment after watching the episode 

Haan dekhke bolna. 

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

๐Ÿคฃ Ek Mishti ke paas & ek Ruhaan ke pas๐Ÿ˜‚

Phir hoga custody battle ๐Ÿ˜‚

Na phir aayega season 3๐Ÿคฃ

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Na phir aayega season 3๐Ÿคฃ

Haan. Usme wo ladenge. Then last me again bache will reunite them

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Haan. Usme wo ladenge. Then last me again bache will reunite them

Nish ne kuch aur predict kiya hai. They'll have 2 daughters and both will fall for Veer's son ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Nish ne kuch aur predict kiya hai. They'll have 2 daughters and both will fall for Veer's son ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคท

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

OML! Nahiiiiiii!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Okay just watch the episode.  Ruhaan was bang on today.  Anshi stop calling him khotta sikka when he is not.  Why should he leave just like that.  Ruhaan is not someone who back out from his word.  He did said that woh mishti ke liye tabha ho Shakta hai which he is doing now.  Woh kud ko tabha kar raha hai mishti ke liye.  Mishti did challenge him about his love for her.  Really mishti?  Sab kuch clear hone ke bad bhi itna arrogance?  Sabai kuch mere mutabik ho raha hai aage bhi hoga๐Ÿ™„ he is not your toy girl.  He loves you and you are taking advantage of that.  Fine you want him to prove his love right?  He will do that but with his condition.  You want him to marry your sister without loving her than you need to do that too.  It's a challenge. He thought that she will back out and understand his stand but he was wrong.  She is too stubborn to realize what she is doing is wrong.  So let it be.  Game is on.  Abhi tak bas mishti play kar rahi thi and baki ke sabai use Mohore the now Ruhaan jisko woh Mohore ke Tara use kar rahi thi.  He starts playing too.  Let's see who will won the game. Mishti ki zid ya Ruhaan ka ego.  Subha mujhe laga yeh bas ego hai Ruhaan ka but now after watching the episode it's more than that.  Mishti wants to play game than Ruhaan will let her.  I think he is waiting for her to stop her nonsense. Agar mishti behosh nahi hot tho Ruhaan would have marry pari for sure.  Like he said woh tabha ho raha hai mishti ke liye.  He is not playing with innocent pari's life.  He already said that he don't love her still she want him like he is toy tho he will fulfill her wish.  I am sure he would be great toy for pari to play jab tak pari ka din nahi barta๐Ÿ˜

P. S insab me bichara veer fash gya.  He is indebted to her.  He thought that she did some eshsaan on him because of her kindness but he didn't have thought that she will use him like that.  Woh bhi Sochta hoga yeh saba drama series jail better than๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by HeartBeat321 - 4 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Okay just watch the episode.  Ruhaan was bang on today.  Anshi stop calling him khotta sikka when he is not.  Why should he leave just like that.  Ruhaan is not someone who back out from his word.  He did said that woh mishti ke liye tabha ho Shakta hai which he is doing now.  Woh kud ko tabha kar raha hai mishti ke liye.  Mishti did challenge him about his love for her.  Really mishti?  Sab kuch clear hone ke bad bhi itna arrogance?  Sabai kuch mere mutabik ho raha hai aage bhi hoga๐Ÿ™„ he is not your toy girl.  He loves you and you are taking advantage of that.  Fine you want him to prove his love right?  He will do that but with his condition.  You want him to marry your sister without loving her than you need to do that too.  It's a challenge. He thought that she will back out and understand his stand but he was wrong.  She is too stubborn to realize what she is doing is wrong.  So let it be.  Game is on.  Abhi tak bas mishti play kar rahi thi and baki ke sabai use Mohore the now Ruhaan jisko woh Mohore ke Tara use kar rahi thi.  He starts playing too.  Let's see who will won the game. Mishti ki zid ya Ruhaan ka ego.  Subha mujhe laga yeh bas ego hai Ruhaan ka but now after watching the episode it's more than that.  Mishti wants to play game than Ruhaan will let her.  I think he is waiting for her to stop her nonsense. Agar mishti behosh nahi hot tho Ruhaan would have marry pari for sure.  Like he said woh tabha ho raha hai mishti ke liye.  He is not playing with innocent pari's life.  He already said that he don't love her still she want him like he is toy tho he will fulfill her wish.  I am sure he would be great toy for pari to play jab tak pari ka din nahi barta๐Ÿ˜

P. S insab me bichara veer fash gya.  He is indebted to her.  He thought that she did some eshsaan on him because of her kindness but he didn't have thought that she will use him like that.  Woh bhi Sochta hoga yeh saba drama series jail better than๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold I was just looking at Veer's expression. Itni hasi aayi na. He was like Kaunse paagalon me phas gaya mai. He was like sehmi hui billi looking for an escape. Uske parents b itne uncomfortable the๐Ÿ˜‚

Veer was also looking at Ruhaan & Mishti's talk. Itni hasi aayi na. Socha hoga, usse acha mon dad jail jaate & thode din me mai bail karaleta. yahan zoo me phas gaya mai๐Ÿ˜‚