Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Judging from yesterday episode and the precap it seems that some positivity will be seen in the story as Shaan and Asmita have resolved to fight everyone like they used to during childhood I wanted to see this for such a long time hope they stick to it and we can finally see good having an upper hand on evil, also even if we have misgivings regarding the status of marriage at least ridoy and asmita divorce got over with but I wonder why asmita hasn't disclosed the truth about moni to shaan!! Its about time she comes clean at least to shaan.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Judging from yesterday episode and the precap it seems that some positivity will be seen in the story as Shaan and Asmita have resolved to fight everyone like they used to during childhood I wanted to see this for such a long time hope they stick to it and we can finally see good having an upper hand on evil, also even if we have misgivings regarding the status of marriage at least ridoy and asmita divorce got over with but I wonder why asmita hasn't disclosed the truth about moni to shaan!! Its about time she comes clean at least to shaan.

Jail romance today .. away from the family .. she is a police officer ..where else can she find any privacy with her lover ?? It’s home for her ..they both should be imprisoned for life ..  πŸ˜»πŸ˜πŸ₯°

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why do we always think positive??? This shows writers must be one of the most negative I have seen in my life really this much negativity not a single episode goes without asmita being humiliated I sometimes wonder how does these female writers write such crap dialigues for their own kind....I mean not a single episode without inhumane treatment of asmita??? So much wanted to see for once shamita having an upper hand but I guess it is too much to ask from these negative people the leads have been forever destined to weep and cry and suffer at the hand of villains who are neither caught nor punished that witch Nividita is creating havoc in shaans life since the start of the show but still going strong...really haven't seen such a negative show ever now shaan is behind bars what new negativity they will bring in the coming episodes soch ke bhi darr lagta hai, only the promos feature happy shamita just so that fans tune in to watch and the episodes are pure horror shows the last two episodes were nothing less than severe punishment for fans ??? How do they expect people to watch with such scary shit.

Sutapasima thumbnail

What is happening yaar .. no head or tail .. why is Asmita tolerating nonsense being police officer ..

This is degrading for any police woman 

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally they remembered Shaan Asmita's marriage certificate!!!! I guess the CVs are reading the posts here.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

"My fake case is stronger than your true case"

Image result for gif reactions

#RIPLogic

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: prd2bascorpio

Finally they remembered Shaan Asmita's marriage certificate!!!! I guess the CVs are reading the posts here.

She had burnt her feet in the Mandir remember ,!!!