Yeh Teri Galliyan Written Updates 15,16,18 & 19 Jul 2019 J

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for enduring this torture as I quickly fast forwarded the episode I commented to Mr somnath on one of the fan pages of ytg about how the cat ate shaan's tongue as he challenged one of the fans of Avinash and even indirectly accusing Avinash for goading his fans to comment as the fan accused somnath for partial behavior the fact is I very humbly tried to make him understand that even a small kid can see that the whole scene was designed to make ridoy look good and shaan a dumbo as a result he blocked me.

Frankly speaking nothing good can ever happen in this show partisan behavior is rampant on sets and it is affecting the show as predicted with ridoy entry shaan has been seriously dumbed down so that Lavin can shine and hog the limelight...and the precap 😂 shaan again falling for the same routine once used by paro how stupid can you get.

Seriously Avinash should think about quitting this shit show as he is getting no respect here.

Originally posted by dyer.a

Thanks for enduring this torture as I quickly fast forwarded the episode I commented to Mr somnath on one of the fan pages of ytg about how the cat ate shaan's tongue as he challenged one of the fans of Avinash and even indirectly accusing Avinash for goading his fans to comment as the fan accused somnath for partial behavior the fact is I very humbly tried to make him understand that even a small kid can see that the whole scene was designed to make ridoy look good and shaan a dumbo as a result he blocked me.

Frankly speaking nothing good can ever happen in this show partisan behavior is rampant on sets and it is affecting the show as predicted with ridoy entry shaan has been seriously dumbed down so that Lavin can shine and hog the limelight...and the precap 😂 shaan again falling for the same routine once used by paro how stupid can you get.

Seriously Avinash should think about quitting this shit show as he is getting no respect here.

I think some one might be blackmailing the creative teams to give more weightage to Hridoy who is poorer actor n poor looking ..short n poor physique as compared to our handsome hunk Shantanu ... 

Yes....I feel like this is just rehash of paro shaan story.....also I have been bashing my head against a wall....but arent Shaan Asmita still legally married? How can ridoy divorce her?

Seriously this was one of the questions I asked him that burning a marriage certificate does not end a marriage as the original copy is with registrar doesn't he know the law I guess he took offense on this...All the couples who want divorce should rejoice as ytg has given them an easy cost effective solution burn the certificate.

Seriously this was one of the questions I asked him that burning a marriage certificate does not end a marriage as the original copy is with registrar doesn't he know the law I guess he took offense on this...All the couples who want divorce should rejoice as ytg has given them an easy cost effective solution burn the certificate.

Where is this fan page for ytg? I will also ask him...maybe if a lot of people bring it up....it might make a diff.....also ridoy and asmita's marriage was never complete...so even if burning certificate divorces you....ridoy and asmita are still not married!

Well its on Instagram yehterigalliyan_paradise the first and biggest fan account of ytg...but its no use as both palki the creator of show and somuk block people who criticize the show....Avinash follows and likes its post.

The makers take offense at any sort of criticism and palki is of the view that the page mostly sides with the leads.

Well its on Instagram yehterigalliyan_paradise the first and biggest fan account of ytg...but its no use as both palki the creator of show and somuk block people who criticize the show....Avinash follows and likes its post.

The makers take offense at any sort of criticism and palki is of the view that the page mostly sides with the leads.

well considering the storyline is so shite then obviously the only attraction is the leads and their chemistry. Idk what else these fans pages would be fan-girling about if it ain’t the leads. It’s actually ridiculous. Don’t remember the last time I watched the show. I just come and read the updates every now and then. 

Originally posted by prd2bascorpio

Where is this fan page for ytg? I will also ask him...maybe if a lot of people bring it up....it might make a diff.....also ridoy and asmita's marriage was never complete...so even if burning certificate divorces you....ridoy and asmita are still not married!

Thank you....could you send me a link or send me a message with the link to the post where you commented please? I will also comment in the same one.

Originally posted by prd2bascorpio

Yeah may be I can ask him the same too ..please PM me the fan  page dear ... I am Shamita fan ... and I want them to be hogging the screen space ... not side characters ..