CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

CVs are depicting their confused state of mind through their FL...thus destroying her completely...as they are clueless regarding what and how they are going to take this pathetic post-leap story forward...

Naira after being accusation of infidelity went away from GV but landed in trouble...had conversation with baby

“Let's return back to papa as he will save us”...

Went back to her home next morning overheard a conversation and saw varmala on her photo

Kartik how could you consider me dead?...you have no love or longing left for me…I can’t forget the restlessness and pain in your eyes while asking that question….you don't want me back...now I'ill survive for baby...

Post 5 years 6 months 4 days leap…

Week 1 

I know you must be in great distress…keep suffering...the way I have been suffering from past 5 years...I hate you for accusing me...you killed me...your accusation killed me...I didn't return for my self-respect...

Week 2

Kairav is your our son...he is Kaira's Kairav...I can't return because "what if" you won't accept Kairav as your son..."what if" you questioned his paternity...I didn't return for my child..

Week 3

Flip 1

Ran towards Kartik after seeing him in carnival...Imagined their happy family together on witnessing Kartik-Kairav bond...them being happy with each other...but then...

Kartik won't accept Kairav once he gets to know the truth...

Flip 2

Kartik and Kairav have right to know about each other...Kairav is not merely my son...he is Kartik's son too...

Kairav the stranger with whom you have been conversing on phone who came to meet you in Goa...is your papa...let me take you to meet papa...

Now I've to tell Kartik about Kairav being our son...he must know...

Flip 3

I can't come infront of you Kartik...I won't be able to tell you about Kairav being our son...but I'ill see you from afar...Kairav must say a final good bye to you before you leave forever...

Week 4

Didn’t appear in front of him…and he didn’t feel her around…

Flip 1

Clings to him in imagination but than We would have met if we were destined to meet…*yawns*

Flip 2

Have to go for dadi getting her meet her parporta so her soul rest in peace...

Flip 3

Kairav...son...we are going to Udaipur to meet PAPA...

"Kartik your heart will make you believe that Kairav is your son...I won't have to prove his paternity right?"

awwww...Its so easy to return...Kartik's heart will give testimony of Kairav being his son...😳 

It took 5 years to realize Kartik's heart will believe Kairav is his son...how coooll and exciting it is 👍🏼...

CVs be like...now we are in dearth of creative ideas even after copying scenes and repeating same storyline being showed in 5 other shows….if continued with hit and miss trps might drop also the original Kairav changed…how to keep viewers glued?...how to keep the intrigue intact?…let’s use KD…and her moksha…let's use the 3rd angle...so...Naira decided to return for KD’s moksha (freedom of soul after death)…and Kartik agreed to get married for KD’s life…

Week 5 (Promo)

5 years 6 months and 4 days passed we are separated…now I’m coming…will you forgive me Kartik?

Isn’t it too early to ask for forgiveness and return? Let her return when Kartik will already be married to Vedika or will be getting married to Vedika…and she will reach on time and stop him from filling vermilion in Vedika’s hairline…or maybe Naira stays rooted there behind the curtain/window/door or maybe she hides under table…watching Kartik complete all rituals…so CVs can get highest TRPs of all times by their downgraded version of copied story from popular ekta shows…the OTT scenes in overly realistic, simple and connectable show will appeal viewers more…that's what CVskeep saying yrkkh is real, pure and shows family values…

Family values are

Accuse your wife of infidelity without initially conversing your insecurities with her…

Hide yourself when your husband and family considers you dead separate a father from child in the name of self-respect…

Keep blaming God, Kismat and behave like a loser after facing consequences of your own decisions in life...

Pressurize an adult man to get remarried after his wife’s death to ward of “bad omen” from his life…and to satisfy your own demand of getting parpota…

Be happy with 1/4th or ½ love you would be receiving from your future husband…

Worship a person based on his love for his wife without even knowing same husband considered her cheater, murderer and once infidel…

Get yourself be emotionally blackmailed by your father, mother, sister and grandmother even after having that rebellious streak in you and having ability to move away from all the mess around you/you can emotionally blackmail them in return...the way you use to do previously...that you will leave them all forever...instead of doing what's right GIVE IN and let them win when the outburst is only needed...

[Maa mere aur Naira (wife) key beech kuch nahi...naa kabhi hoga..I promise...*During Mumbai track* (Suwarna's started breathing again...she calmed down)

Imagining Keerti committing suicide...Keerti tujhe Krish say koi door nahi karey ga left Naira at altar (Keerti calmed down)

Vedika kya tum mujhse shaadi karo gi?....(KD's soul returned from hell to her body)]

Never return for facing the situation...but for fulfilling last wish of a person who would possibly despise you even more than before...

Keep self-respect of convenience...as per the story's demand...when self-respect is being dragged...have a change of heart and return...

The best family value is return from death bed after hiding for 5 years with a child and expect to be forgiven... 

The "what if" could be "why"...instead of "what if" he questions our son's paternity...why he didn't received my calls?...why he was calling that girl his zimmedari?....why family members were saying Kartik will have to marry that girl one day?...he moved on so I should stay away from his life...these whys wouldn't harm CVs in anyway...but would added 1% logic to FL's story...but if Gopi vahu can work why can't the selfish bechari work?...considering the fact that ML is being traumatized by his own family and FL is coming to his rescue...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

When dadi joined karthik and vedika hands ..in front of the Ganesh murti..and said they should always be together...do u think that is significant? ...

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Love your post. Feel so proud of myself for not watching today’s episode. I am done with Kaira acting as if things are beyond their control and letting their families control their lives and choices, especially Kartik. 

I have read tweets about Kartik proposing marriage in front of god, hinting towards a possible marriage. Tbh, that would be the end of Kaira. 

Also, if Kartik marries Vedika because Naira left him, he would fail as a father for me like Naira has failed as a mother. Kaira should prioritise their son over their egos, anger and fights. I mean why would you think about your “friend’s feelings” over your son, who you just met? 

Kaira_butterfly thumbnail

First of all i think u should watch today's episode to find out why Kartik asked Vedika and also that he had no other choice. He was absolutely clear on why he wants to ask her marriage and made her place quite clear. 

Second..till now Kartik has blamed only himself for every misery so its quite clear that what will be his reaction on meeting Naira. 

Third he is not a person to take revenge n all specially in this condition. So Kartik being a failee father or a husband doesnt even come into play.

So "friend's feeling" doesnt even come into picture.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@Kaira_butterly, I assume your reply was directed at me? FYI, I have watched all the episodes till now except for today’s. I am quite aware under what circumstances Kartik has agreed to marry Vedika and the conditions as well. 

My comment was more general. Kartik asked Naira to leave GV because of his mother. He ditched her during the ML track for his sister and even now, Manish guilt-tripped him for marriage.

I am not saying remarriage is wrong, given that he’s young and I know he’s doing it to save Dadi, but as I said, my comment was more general than specific to today’s episode. 

Still think it’s stupid for the cvs to show that Dadi gained consciousness as soon as Kartik told her about marriage. 

As far as failure as a father is considered, I clearly stated IF the upcoming spoilers are true, not that it’s gonna happen for sure. I guess you missed my whole point of Kartik prioritising his son over his feelings for Naira or Vedika for that matter (apparently he wouldn’t leave Vedika on mandap for Naira). 

You and I both don’t know how Kartik would react on seeing Naira and learning about his son. The story can go either way, he can be shown angry or understanding, so his reaction is not “quite clear” at least to me. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Well yrkkh is one of the most illogical shows on tv ...but people love it..it’s number one on the trp list now,.theyve shown some really crazy stuff that is very regressive..I remember the episode of dadi stealing the conch to place it in kairas bedroom so naira will have a son..that whole episode was so silly. I mean like really ..do normal people do that..go to a family’s house to steal their prayer conch..lol..And the interference of the families in kairas life is really over whelming ..and naira herself carries on like a know it all,...actually she’s no different from that dadi..KD...lol😂.. naira is forever deciding what is right or wrong  without consulting anyone else..like she did now with this hiding away for 5 years. But I don’t expect any logic and reasoning from this show...I just watch it for the acting..karthik..mohsin is good. I really enjoyed the first kairav ..shauryas scenes..and I’ll watch it because I want to see Kairas reunion..But there’s periods when I don’t watch this show for months because the story is so illogical most times..

[QUOTE=Fari_15]

@Kaira_butterly, I assume your reply was directed at me? FYI, I have watched all the episodes till now except for today’s. I am quite aware under what circumstances Kartik has agreed to marry Vedika and the conditions as well. 

My comment was more general. Kartik asked Naira to leave GV because of his mother. He ditched her during the ML track for his sister and even now, Manish guilt-tripped him for marriage.

I am not saying remarriage is wrong, given that he’s young and I know he’s doing it to save Dadi, but as I said, my comment was more general than specific to today’s episode. 

Still think it’s stupid for the cvs to show that Dadi gained consciousness as soon as Kartik told her about marriage. 

As far as failure as a father is considered, I clearly stated IF the upcoming spoilers are true, not that it’s gonna happen for sure. I guess you missed my whole point of Kartik prioritising his son over his feelings for Naira or Vedika for that matter (apparently he wouldn’t leave Vedika on mandap for Naira). 

You and I both don’t know how Kartik would react on seeing Naira and learning about his son. The story can go either way, he can be shown angry or understanding, so his reaction is not “quite clear” at least to me. 

Yaaa...the show is disgusting absolute shit nothing to say there. But for Kartik i personally feel currently he is a person who has lost almost all his loved ones n is alive just for his family and is desperately trying to protect his loved ones alive. 

I agree the spoilers have been crap but for me not a single yrkkh spoiler comes true. Going by Kartik i dont see any reaction except guilt from him forget about angry. Lets see..i so hope cvs dont take an idiotic cliched way.

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am taking a break +_+

its painful to watch 

you guys were right about new kairav sticking out like a sore thumb this new one pisses me off so much with his wooden acting

as for kaira i wont even go there...they both suck...the writers suck..

Poor shivin

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_butterfly

First of all i think u should watch today's episode to find out why Kartik asked Vedika and also that he had no other choice. He was absolutely clear on why he wants to ask her marriage and made her place quite clear. 

Second..till now Kartik has blamed only himself for every misery so its quite clear that what will be his reaction on meeting Naira

Third he is not a person to take revenge n all specially in this condition. So Kartik being a failee father or a husband doesnt even come into play.

@bold...

Blamed MG-Suwarna for his biological mother Soumya's death...

Blamed Naira and Naksh for Destroying Keerti's life...

Blamed Naira for Shubham's death...

Blamed Naira for Suwarna's mental state...

Blamed Naira when Suwarna told him about her brain clot...he was more concerned that she again hide than being concerned about her illness...

Blamed God during brain clot track....

Blamed God for his own decision during baby swap track....

Blamed God for Naira's condition before memory loss track....

Can you please copy paste the dialogue and situation here when he blamed himself for his miseries?....He accepted his mistakes in the past....He has been in vulnerable state so many times...but he never blamed himself for his miseries except maybe memory loss track?...

Did he say?

I'm responsible for my mother's death? (when he clearly wasn't)

I'm also responsible for Shubham's death?

I'm responsible for our baby's death? (which he clearly wasn't)

I'm responsible for playing with soo many lives during baby swap?

He has never been a character who would blame HIMSELF for his miseries...I'm not talking about apologies for causing others pain or miseries....he has been an unfortunate one...but so is Naira...he lost the close one's in life...but than Naira also lost close one's in life....like him she also lost her mother that also after finding her she forgave Mansi for her mother's death and Kartik considered it the best decision she ever took than why Kartik himself couldn't forgive Naira for Shubham's death?....the baby he held but she didn't held was her baby too...but that doesn't added  characteristics like guilt or self blaming in him....

The only time he blamed himself for his misery is after Naira's death...more precisely...he blamed himself for the accusation...that killed Naira...but than the same blame didn't let him think rationally the way he mostly thought...he didn't do anything to find Naira or her dead body or her belongings...or he better say writers clearly ignored the signs that indicate Naira is alive and Kairav is their son...because the guilt...the punishment was above the obvious...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago