Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_butterfly thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold...

Blamed MG-Suwarna for his biological mother Soumya's death...

Blamed Naira and Naksh for Destroying Keerti's life...

Blamed Naira for Shubham's death...

Blamed Naira for Suwarna's mental state...

Blamed Naira when Suwarna told him about her brain clot...he was more concerned that she again hide than being concerned about her illness...

Blamed God during brain clot track....

Blamed God for his own decision during baby swap track....

Blamed God for Naira's condition before memory loss track....

Can you please copy paste the dialogue and situation here when he blamed himself for his miseries?....He accepted his mistakes in the past....He has been in vulnerable state so many times...but he never blamed himself for his miseries except maybe memory loss track?...

Did he say?

I'm responsible for my mother's death? (when he clearly wasn't)

I'm also responsible for Shubham's death?

I'm responsible for our baby's death? (which he clearly wasn't)

I'm responsible for playing with soo many lives during baby swap?

He has never been a character who would blame HIMSELF for his miseries...I'm not talking about apologies for causing others pain or miseries....he has been an unfortunate one...but so is Naira...he lost the close one's in life...but than Naira also lost close one's in life....like him she also lost her mother that also after finding her she forgave Mansi for her mother's death and Kartik considered it the best decision she ever took than why Kartik himself couldn't forgive Naira for Shubham's death?....the baby he held but she didn't held was her baby too...but that doesn't added  characteristics like guilt or self blaming in him....

The only time he blamed himself for his misery is after Naira's death...more precisely...he blamed himself for the accusation...that killed Naira...but than the same blame didn't let him think rationally the way he mostly thought...he didn't do anything to find Naira or her dead body or her belongings...or he better say writers clearly ignored the signs that indicate Naira is alive and Kairav is their son...because the guilt...the punishment was above the obvious...

well i didnt even go so much in the past but post divorce i dont remember a single time Kartik blaming anyone for his miseries. Post their second marriage it was he who actually had a progression till Mihir track. Abortion..baby death..baby swapping..memory loss..Puru Mama..Naira death..can u site me a single example post second marriage where he has blamed others? Infact the tables got turned drastically earlier it used to be Naira now everyone including his wife has been constantly blaming him for everything starting from the abortion track..

I dont think he has blamed God like really..he was like "Aab sab thik karo" n not something idiotic like "Bhagwan chahte the" so yaa of all these only 3 times Kartik has blamed Naira for Keerti, for Shubham and for lying regarding his mother's illness for which in the former two Naira had her stupid hiding issues.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_butterfly

well i didnt even go so much in the past but post divorce i dont remember a single time Kartik blaming anyone for his miseries. Post their second marriage it was he who actually had a progression till Mihir track. Abortion..baby death..baby swapping..memory loss..Puru Mama..Naira death..can u site me a single example post second marriage where he has blamed others? Infact the tables got turned drastically earlier it used to be Naira now everyone including his wife has been constantly blaming him for everything starting from the abortion track..

@bold post divorce during baby swap track...when he himself swapped babies...not considering about long term consequences...he blamed God for giving shock to his Naira when Naira isolated herself...Krishna g...why YOU did this to my Naira?....what my Naira did?...when he himself took that decision under whatever circumstances...when pendulum Manish knocked some sense in his head and told him "you did this to her...that also when you claim to love her"....than he realized what HE did to her...

@red What Kartik did has legal consequences like what Naira did for 5 years by faking her death has...

Abortion Track: Forged Naira's sign...when she could take that decision herself...she wasn't in critical condition...where he has to decide for her...

Baby Swap Track: Swapped Babies.....taking nurse leela's help...

Puru Mama Track....who blamed him in Puru mama's track? 

Its all about our individual perspectives...for few people Kartik wasn't even wrong in baby swap track as he did that to save Naira's life...for HER...but same people blamed Naira for bringing divorce papers to Kartik to save him from another loss...she did it for HIM....when he himself confessed he has nothing to do with Naira...infront of Suwarna...when he couldn't lose his mother again...or can't stay Naira's husband...he was in dilemma and she made it easy for him to choose...his lifeline...his mother that time...signing those piece of papers was his choice...he could have stood up infront of Suwarna for Naira...also Naira was blamed when she left him at altar for HIM...so he won't have to see her suffer...or die...but they didn't blame Kartik when he left Naira at altar for Keerti...

For me in all above mentioned situations Kartik and Naira have been wrong...its all about how long u defend a character you once admired and can't believe he/she is ruined beyond repair....

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

I dont think he has blamed God like really..he was like "Aab sab thik karo" n not something idiotic like "Bhagwan chahte the" so yaa of all these only 3 times Kartik has blamed Naira for Keerti, for Shubham and for lying regarding his mother's illness for which in the former two Naira had her stupid hiding issues.

@bold Kartik never ever hide!

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Love your post. Feel so proud of myself for not watching today’s episode. I am done with Kaira acting as if things are beyond their control and letting their families control their lives and choices, especially Kartik. 

I have read tweets about Kartik proposing marriage in front of god, hinting towards a possible marriage. Tbh, that would be the end of Kaira. 

Also, if Kartik marries Vedika because Naira left him, he would fail as a father for me like Naira has failed as a mother. Kaira should prioritise their son over their egos, anger and fights. I mean why would you think about your “friend’s feelings” over your son, who you just met?

I truly think Kartik won't be ruined to Naira's level...either he will get married before she reaches there or he won't be able to get married...he won't prioritize his anger or ego atleast this time specifically when Kairav would possibly be suffering from life threatening disease... 

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold post divorce during baby swap track...when he himself swapped babies...not considering about long term consequences...he blamed God for giving shock to his Naira when Naira isolated herself...Krishna g...why YOU did this to my Naira?....what my Naira did?...when he himself took that decision under whatever circumstances...when pendulum Manish knocked some sense in his head and told him "you did this to her...that also when you claim to love her"....than he realized what HE did to her...

@red What Kartik did has legal consequences like what Naira did for 5 years by faking her death has...

Abortion Track: Forged Naira's sign...when she could take that decision herself...she wasn't in critical condition...where he has to decide for her...

Baby Swap Track: Swapped Babies.....taking nurse leela's help...

Puru Mama Track....who blamed him in Puru mama's track? 

Its all about our individual perspectives...for few people Kartik wasn't even wrong in baby swap track as he did that to save Naira's life...for HER...but same people blamed Naira for bringing divorce papers to Kartik to save him from another loss...she did it for HIM....when he himself confessed he has nothing to do with Naira...infront of Suwarna...when he couldn't lose his mother again...or can't stay Naira's husband...he was in dilemma and she made it easy for him to choose...his lifeline...his mother that time...signing those piece of papers was his choice...he could have stood up infront of Suwarna for Naira...also Naira was blamed when she left him at altar for HIM...so he won't have to see her suffer...or die...but they didn't blame Kartik when he left Naira at altar for Keerti...

For me in all above mentioned situations Kartik and Naira have been wrong...its all about how long u defend a character you once admired and can't believe he/she is ruined beyond repair....

There are blames??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..and Kartik is not ruined beyond repair infact the only character whom u can still defend

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail

There are blames??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..and 

Kartik is not ruined beyond repair infact the only character whom u can still defend

@bold I agree!