Sensitive is not equal to cry baby

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Like what even these ppl are making it sound sensitive is equivalent to being crybaby πŸ˜‚ 🀣

Pari and her crying at drop of hat has always annoyed me but grr they are overdoing it now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She is such a cry baby. But having said that she didn't have a very good childhood either just like mishti. It was broken, she saw her father going through a memory loss and the only one she had wasn't able to recognize her. Its a terrible situation to be in for a child who is just 4-5 yrs old. She overcame such a tough situation as a child so I don't think she is sensitive. Life has only made her stronger emotionally. But then I agree, her crying at every small thing is really annoying.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar, samne wala kuch bola bhi nahi she starts crying.😐

Khud toh Arnav ka dil toda, always rubbed her crush for Ruhaan on Arnav's face. Itni insensitive thi Arnav ko leke. She could have avoided talking about Ruhaan infront of Arnav na. But, Nahi .Madam ko sab rumours spread karna tha..

Ab apna time aya toh, bas rona hai, sensitive batana hai. Usme b Ruhaan ko bolna hai ke she won't force but she will waitπŸ™„ Arnav ko toh bada gyaan diya ke kisi se pyaar nahi karwasakte🀷

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

She is such a cry baby. But having said that she didn't have a very good childhood either just like mishti. It was broken, she saw her father going through a memory loss and the only one she had wasn't able to recognize her. Its a terrible situation to be in for a child who is just 4-5 yrs old. She overcame such a tough situation as a child so I don't think she is sensitive. Life has only made her stronger emotionally. But then I agree, her crying at every small thing is really annoying.

I am.just saying what kunal intro said...they clearly meant sensitive..so did dadi ...

Amd she cries for everything man πŸ˜‚..kuch ho na ho she starts crying

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I am.just saying what kunal intro said...they clearly meant sensitive..so did dadi ...

Amd she cries for everything man πŸ˜‚..kuch ho na ho she starts crying

Yeah, its so annoying to see her cry. Kunal intro Mei said she is sensitive like mom na? 🀦

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Yeah, its so annoying to see her cry. Kunal intro Mei said she is sensitive like mom na? 🀦

Yes even her mom was crybaby not sensitive πŸ˜‚.

Sensitive ppl can't hurt others this badly 🀷🀷

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aur mujhe ek baat explain karo koi please. Precap me pic ko dekhke she says, apka heartbreak dekhke mujhe dar tha. Uski maa ka heartbreak kab hua bhaai????

flowerYY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yes even her mom was crybaby not sensitive πŸ˜‚.

Sensitive ppl can't hurt others this badly 🀷🀷

Mom ki bacchi.. just no words for this character... Super annoyed with her..

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Aur mujhe ek baat explain karo koi please. Precap me pic ko dekhke she says, apka heartbreak dekhke mujhe dar tha. Uski maa ka heartbreak kab hua bhaai????

She didn't say aapke heartbreak. She said mujhe isi baat ki darr tha ki I'll have a heartbreak 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I have this question about this what  heartbreak her mom snatched someone husband 🀷🀷

Was fool when friend warned her and trusted 10 min pehle walla ladka

Edited by khatimeethi - 4 years ago