Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

what different rule is she playing..what manipulation yar..lols..

See 

1)she has this possibility of getting back to ruhaan as ruhaans girlfriend had left him.

2) and ruhaan didn't ask her stop loving him or not to wait for him..if he expresses that and then also she claims her love then it's wrong., if not she is correct..so now she is correct.

how come expressing her love is manipulative to you..even if the person  whom you love doesn't reciprocate and you still love him and say he / she will wait for thier lover what's wrong in it..she told her stand and it's her right to speak..she was not harboiring hartedness and portraying that as love or not  without really understanding  ruhaan or cant take his rejection ,planning to make him fall for her..none of the above mentioned things was done by pari!!.. how it became manipulative for you...whatever pari spoke was spontaneous and very practical too

3) she cannot see arnav as her love.,so plain and simple she told him to move on.if ruhaan says so then she will.also move on..unless ruhaan says and pari doesn't you cant call her playing with different set of rules..

All I could sense is your hatredness for a character.. but characters are fictitious and when they are written correctly you need to take it,instead of that you cant twist the tale into something..

All I said was PARI WAS GOOD AND CORRECT WITH RUHAAN !! AND NOTHING WRONG TO BE A CRY BABY,SHE IS ONLY EMOTING AND NOT BLACKMAILING ANYONE AND USING HER TEARS TO ACHIEVE THINGS!!

But by seeing pari in tears people around make decisions for her its thier mistake..they should allow her to fall in love,destroy herself in love and raise again in love..pari is weaker and scared that's her nature and life will teach her not to be so! But if people around her should make her grow they cant enrich her with her needs !! If people around her do so ots thier mistake not hers'

I dunno about u but her I will wait for u was trying to guilt trip ruhan and force to me ...and she sounded manipulative .

If someone cry at drop of hat then ppl try shielding them and pari cries way too much

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I dunno about u but her I will wait for u was trying to guilt trip ruhan and force to me ...and she sounded manipulative .

If someone cry at drop of hat then ppl try shielding them and pari cries way too much

sorry she was not manipulative at all and the story is not about Paris's manipulation.. when the storyline itself days something else and all you could perceive is manipulation, what can I say to you yar..plot was simple,she proposed ruhaan,he rejected her,she asked for the reason,he told,she learnt even his love was unsuccessful and so she felt she could give him love and she has the capability to wait ,she said what she felt and walked away..that's it..very simple..

What manipulation did you see there!!..such a straight and simple scenario and you call that manipulation!!!.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

sorry she was not manipulative at all and the story is not about Paris's manipulation.. when the storyline itself days something else and all you could perceive is manipulation, what can I say to you yar..plot was simple,she proposed ruhaan,he rejected her,she asked for the reason,he told,she learnt even his love was unsuccessful and so she felt she could give him love and she has the capability to wait ,she said what she felt and walked away..that's it..very simple..

What manipulation did you see there!!..such a straight and simple scenario and you call that manipulation!!!.

Not straight and simple.  She said different thing to veer and arnav an different for herself .that is manipulation and trying to get what she wants