Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

First of all, poiu123, I appreciate you for coming in my defense.

And Khattimeethi, just because you are pissed off at Mishti, it doesn't mean you have to snap at every comment which includes her. Now, it's a public forum and you can do whatever you want but at least read the entire reply and then jump at me or anyone for that matter.

Mishti is wrong and has been wrong the entire time. No doubt there. I don't support a sibling pushing another into a loveless marriage. Neither do I appreciate her treating Ruhaan as an object. I have said this all the while.

But I won't judge a girl for choosing her family over her love just because the boy was selfish enough to ditch his so called best friend.

Point out fallacy, you have every right to do it.

But so have I and I stand by my comment. For me - my ruhani arzoo doesn't mean treating every other family member like shit. Any day, I would choose my family over anyone. If loving your family is equivalent to treating someone else as a tissue paper, then I rest my case here. Kindly avoid my posts because I don't want to argue further.

Family is fine everyone should and will do but girl should let the guy know which mishti doesnt and any sane person who chose family will have basic decency too do that ..it is mishti who is choosing others as tissue paper.and i stand by that anyone who lack basic decency to let other person know about their outrageous behavior should not fall in love.

And how is guy alone at fault...mishti ditched her fiance and is bigger cheat than guy and now again using ex as per convenience ..

I am not pissed at mishti defense i am pissed at saying ppl will do same...nope ppl would be decent to let 3  person know atleast...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Family is fine everyone should and will do but girl should let the guy know which mishti doesnt and any sane person who chose family will have basic decency too do that ..it is mishti who is choosing others as tissue paper.and i stand by that anyone who lack basic decency to let other person know about their outrageous behavior should not fall in love.

And how is guy alone at fault...mishti ditched her fiance and is bigger cheat than guy and now again using ex as per convenience ..

I am not pissed at mishti defense i am pissed at saying ppl will do same...nope ppl would be decent to let 3  person know atleast...

When have I denied this? This whole time I have been saying the same - it's okay to choose Pari but it isn't and will never be okay to mistreat or mislead anyone. I have specifically addressed this issue in my original comment that Mishti does all the planning and plotting but never in true sense understands how her decision affects others.

There is no justification for her so called selfless drama because everything could be avoided if only she had told Pari the truth.

Don't fall in love - you pointed out my opinion, hence the confusion of reel/real started. So let's bury the hatchet.

God forbid, if any one of us ever finds ourselves in such situation, our decisions would be strictly influenced by the circumstances and other factors. But I don't think any sane person take such destructive decisions as Mishti has done here.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ All Hail To Cvs πŸ˜ŽWho Dishing The Nonsense πŸ€ͺ🀒

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ All Hail To Cvs πŸ˜ŽWho Dishing The Nonsense πŸ€ͺ🀒

I had never thought that someday I would hate to watch Aditi on my screen. Thanks to the writers, it was nauseating to see her playing Mauli herself today. I wasn't this much disappointed with zombie platoon. 🀬 🀬 🀬

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I had never thought that someday I would hate to watch Aditi on my screen. Thanks to the writers, it was nauseating to see her playing Mauli herself today. I wasn't this much disappointed with zombie platoon. 🀬 🀬 🀬

Today they have used Mauli the most loved character to justify the nonsense & Misti's irresponsible deeds.

khatimeethi thumbnail

When have I denied this? This whole time I have been saying the same - it's okay to choose Pari but it isn't and will never be okay to mistreat or mislead anyone. I have specifically addressed this issue in my original comment that Mishti does all the planning and plotting but never in true sense understands how her decision affects others.

There is no justification for her so called selfless drama because everything could be avoided if only she had told Pari the truth.

Don't fall in love - you pointed out my opinion, hence the confusion of reel/real started. So let's bury the hatchet.

God forbid, if any one of us ever finds ourselves in such situation, our decisions would be strictly influenced by the circumstances and other factors. But I don't think any sane person take such destructive decisions as Mishti has done here.

Yes mine u was in context of mishti only not u per se...it was to say if u have good family and will chose family...chose...but let guy know..also dont throw sis in loveless marriage..and that is why mishti doenst come across someone who chose pari but image conscious as she want to be mauli daughter...she also made some mind boggling comparison which means writers are trying to justify her πŸ™„πŸ™„

khatimeethi thumbnail

They did that successfully using mauli justify mishti and her nonsense ..

And they will make dadi join mishti ..too bec pushing pari in loveless marriage is their idea of giving her happiness..

This will go till mandap πŸ˜‚

Nush_Rat thumbnail

They did that successfully using mauli justify mishti and her nonsense ..

And they will make dadi join mishti ..too bec pushing pari in loveless marriage is their idea of giving her happiness..

This will go till mandap πŸ˜‚

Sab Karmo Ka Phal Hain. 😭

I never should have watched today's episode. Was too greedy to watch Aditi, served me right. πŸ€¬

khatimeethi thumbnail

Sab Karmo Ka Phal Hain. 😭

I never should have watched today's episode. Was too greedy to watch Aditi, served me right. πŸ€¬

Watch it as scene bas πŸ˜‚ 🀣.

The writers are trying hard to sell mishti as some sacrificial queen but she come across as something else πŸ˜‚

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aditi  Mauli β€οΈboth In their Space πŸ˜›they allowed only To Promote the Current Track πŸ˜Ž Wat She Said Mostly In Interpreting ways πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Her Blank Expressions on Mishti explaining about P R before Hug πŸ˜›πŸ€’Takes The Cake  She Understood StupidityπŸ€ͺ of Her Dumb Daughter πŸ€£ The Hug is Her Goodbye To HerπŸ‘πŸΌ Both Teju -Aditi β€οΈβ€οΈ Nailed πŸ˜›.

Zombie Platon πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£