Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I am not justifying Mishti here. I am just saying, her actions could be deemed noble as the makers are trying hard to prove it, if only she didn't do all these questionable things.

You are right, some families are really toxic unfortunately. But if I consider a family like Malhotras/Khannas where you have been given enough space and freedom and where your siblings have stood beside you like rocks - any day I would choose my family over my BF, IF IT REALLY COMES TO THAT. I would definitely fight hard to keep all of my loved ones in my life - which unfortunately Mishti isn't doing. All of these could be avoided if only she had opened her goddamn mouth. But she has to be like Mauli and these idiot writers clearly have no idea what an amazing and honest woman she was. 

So she isn't justified and the maker is just shoving Mauli in his last ditched effort.

@Bold.. Agree with you totally. Mishti has totally lost it in the way how she is dealing the situation...I don't have any problem with her choosing her family but I couldn't see the way she is dealing. She was so honest when she was choosing love over commitment. Now she is so messed up when she is choosing her family over her love. 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think according to mishti mauli love ishaan but not the way she love kunal but still she choose ishaan over kunal. Mauli loves kunal and always try to do everything perfect for them . Even when initially there friend doing ema mauli clearly asked to kunal is he have any issue with her busy schedule which kunal denies. Then she is ready to give there marriage another chance. But  her equation with ishaan was totally different she call off ishali marriage twice. She only take stand for there relation when ishaan decide to leave for Delhi. Mishti is mauli shadow but mauli herself mess up with mishti childhood in season 1 . At first she allow mishti to bonded with ishaan when she herself donot accept him as life partner. Than noone force mauli to get engaged with ishaan but she did. Than she suddenly call off engagement without giving proper explanation to mishti and doing Pari jaap. Than again during memory loss she back off from marriage at the last minute. Mauli do the things as a selfless person but in this process she mess up mishti childhood now mishti doing the same thing she want everything to be alright but creating the mess and unfortunately noone is there to guide her I am not supporting her decision it's just my thought.

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Mahi 🤗how are ya?

I won't say anything. Mishti said it all today 😉 We always knew.. Par..hum bolega to bologe ke bolta hai 🤣

I'm all good what about you dear???❤️

Sach ko jhutlaya nhi jaa sakta that's all I can say🤣PERIOD!