khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What was that justification by mishti 

.and mauli hugging her ...so they meant mauli never loved ishaan ..

And same way Ruhan can fall in love with pari as she will give him.so.much love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wat Those Kids Seen in S1 šŸ˜› They Interpreted In S2 nothing Real they Know /Aware šŸ¤£ 

Mishti high hand plans to The extreme is Wat Kunnu Shown Pushing Mauli to Ishaanā¤ļø 

Ruhaan šŸ˜Ž if Give Chance to Him will Make All Aware Wat Real Story Via Daadi šŸ˜›

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mauli was left broken by Kunal. Ishanā€™s love healed her and gradually she fell in love with him. When Mauli was engaged to Ishaan she was not in love with him. She still had feelings for Kunal. In the airport scene when she makes her choice without any pressure she is in love with him.

Mishti means when Ruhan will be left broken when she leaves him, Pariā€™s love will heal him. Itna hi bola, baki sab Kalpana hai.

Thatā€™s What I see in the scene.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Mauli was left broken by Kunal. Ishanā€™s love healed her and gradually she fell in love with him. When Mauli was engaged to Ishaan she was not in love with him. She still had feelings for Kunal. In the airport scene when she makes her choice without any pressure she is in love with him.

Mishti means when Ruhan will be left broken when she leaves him, Pariā€™s love will heal him. Itna hi bola, baki sab Kalpana hai.

šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¼

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Perfectly putšŸ‘ŒAlso I felt Mauli smiled at Mishti for the way she interpreted things about Mauli's past but not like an assurance..I think Mishti may get clarity at the end..And how she misjudged about her parents past..

sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved your explanation. 

Pari's love, my foot. This girl will become a modern Gopi bahu, with her eyes showering for every silly thing 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Wow so justiification for mishti doing what to Ruhan ?

So like mauli fell in love with ishaan ...Ruhan will with  pari too ...

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Wow so justiification for mishti doing what to Ruhan ?

So like mauli fell in love with ishaan ...Ruhan will with  pari too ...

Who says itā€™s justification. Iā€™m interpreting Mishti s words. You may be thinking itā€™s justification šŸ˜†

khatimeethi thumbnail

Who says itā€™s justification. Iā€™m interpreting Mishti s words. You may be thinking itā€™s justification šŸ˜†

The writers are justiifying only šŸ¤·šŸ¤·that what mishti is doing is right

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

The writers are justiifying only šŸ¤·šŸ¤·that what mishti is doing is right

writers are cruel šŸ˜ˆ they showing wat that Kid Seen and interpreting Now out of Reality šŸ˜›