Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

Mauli hugging Mishti with a smile meant she is not going to give all answers directly 😉

that's what I feel too she will answer in the last episode 😆
NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sreelovesindia

Sorry for differing. She's not doing things for assurance. She's doing things because she doesn't want herself and Pari to suffer like their parents.

She said mujme aur papa mein farak kya rahega agar meine aisa nahi kiya toh.She may be a sacrificial queen but she also feels she may be compared.During Veer break up also she was in the same situation but bec of Pari's assurance she broke-off.She is afraid of being judged from her family that makes her a little selfish.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Anshi I think they meant in a relationship one person loves the another one more like Ishaan loved mauli more than mauli loved him. That's what I understood from the dialogue.

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In today's world when there are instant love & instant break up who has time to go so much deep what your partner is going through.They go for face value.With so much insult if Ruhaan agrees to marry Pari I will give him benefit of doubt.He can't take correct decision & may agree to marry in haste .By the time he realises time may fizzle out.Only if Pari denies which will make her Mahaan.

P s. Ruhaan during PG days didn't much cared when he was insulted by Misti but today he is shattered.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Mauli hugging Mishti with a smile meant she is not going to give all answers directly 😉

Mauli should get one thing straight. Her daughter is dumb and she cant understand ishare ishare mei baat 🤣

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Mauli should get one thing straight. Her daughter is dumb and she cant understand ishare ishare mei baat 🤣

I feel for Mauli 🥺😭🥺 voh ab Rad ke paas jayegi 🤣🤣
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

I feel for Mauli 🥺😭🥺 voh ab Rad ke paas jayegi 🤣🤣

Kya faida? wo dumber than Mishti hai 🤷‍♀️

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

She will join hands with mishti and arrange pari Ruhan marriage 😂 😂

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

voh Toh ab Mauli ko patha chalega 😆😛 Ishaan❤️ko akeli chodke iss mess mein ghumrahi Daadi sey milne baad 🤣seedha last epi hoga darshan😛as Silpa says 👍🏼
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

She will join hands with mishti and arrange pari Ruhan marriage 😂 😂

Tum na 🤣har jagah pari ki shaadi la rahi ho. hume dulhan ka tho pata nahi ab tak.

Wait, dont tell me Ruhaan will get the same kind of clothes for his wedding too, budget ka mamla tho nahi? 🤣