Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

I dont find it funny at all🤷‍♀️ . It is so irritating to see someone being so desparate to spoil not 2,3 but 4 lives now. I mean, you save his family from going to jail and use him to bring Ruhaan-Pari together, fine. But marry him - fake or real?? seriously? 

her behaviour is so stupid that its actually laughable..mishty has a really messed up conception of love and relationships...yes she’s ruining 3 or 4 lives with her crazy behaviour but she doesn’t have a clue...I wonder how they will rationAlise this behaviour of hers..are they going to bring up her parents stories ? Because they have to give us some reason for her stupidity..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Aneri is dressed as bride on insta story 🤣

are you serious...maybe it’s a dream...I can’t see ruhaan ever agreeing to marry pari...unless mishty does something even more stupid like threaten to take her life, ..You Know ruhaan is smart and he knows mishty ,.hes not buying any of the stupid stories she’s giving him...in the precap he said he knows she’s not after money,.and I also don’t think he will believe she wants to get back with veer, I think when all that doesn’t work..she may tell him the truth and insist he marry pari or she’ll take her life or something silly like that ,.thats the only way she may get him to marry pari.. 🤨

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

are you serious...maybe it’s a dream...I can’t see ruhaan ever agreeing to marry pari...unless mishty does something even more stupid like threaten to take her life, ..You Know ruhaan is smart and he knows mishty ,.hes not buying any of the stupid stories she’s giving him...in the precap he said he knows she’s not after money,.and I also don’t think he will believe she wants to get back with veer, I think when all that doesn’t work..she may tell him the truth and insist he marry pari or she’ll take her life or something silly like that ,.thats the only way she may get him to marry pari.. 🤨

Slow claps to mishti ..if she does that next i will kill myself if u dont have babies kya😂 😂

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

her behaviour is so stupid that its actually laughable..mishty has a really messed up conception of love and relationships...yes she’s ruining 3 or 4 lives with her crazy behaviour but she doesn’t have a clue...I wonder how they will rationAlise this behaviour of hers..are they going to bring up her parents stories ? Because they have to give us some reason for her stupidity..

I dont understand this Indira, seriously! please help me understand - She has all the clue that she is hurting Ruhaan by behaving so insanely stupid, she is very clear that all she wants is Pari's happiness. How can she be clueless that she is going to ruin so many lives in the process? Is she that dumb? Is this what she meant when she said she has sacrificed her happiness all her life? 

I have always said that she is going to be used to justify the divine couple, and i still feel it is definitely going to happen through her. I dont know how her character will be redeemed now after all this stupidity. 

I wont say that she is happy doing all this sacrifice drama, or that she is partying because she has hurt Ruhaan. But then i cant feel her hurt even a pinch of it for the way she is behaving so inhuman. 

Edited by sweetzzz - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

I dont understand this Indira, seriously! please help me explain - She has all the clue that she is hurting Ruhaan by behaving so insanely stupid, she is very clear that all she wants is Pari's happiness. How can she be clueless that she is going to ruin so many lives in the process? Is she that dumb? Is this what she meant when she said she has sacrificed her happiness all her life? 

I have always said that she is going to be used to justify the divine couple, and i still feel it is definitely going to happen through her. I dont know how her character will be redeemed now after all this stupidity. 

I wont say that she is happy doing all this sacrifice drama, or that she is partying because she has hurt Ruhaan. But then i cant feel her hurt even a pinch of it for the way she is behaving so inhuman. 

yes sadly I think mishty is totally messed up.. they’ve done this sacrificial nonsense in so many Bollywood  movies and tv shows ,.but I hope they explain it to us here..I want to know why mishty thinks she can just get out of ruhaans life and he’ll move on with pari..I want a good explanation of relationships and commitment ..We never got an explanation for kunals behaviour in season 1 ..I hope we get something here in season 2..

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes sadly I think mishty is totally messed up.. they’ve done this sacrificial nonsense in so many Bollywood  movies and tv shows ,.but I hope they explain it to us here..I want to know why mishty thinks she can just get out of ruhaans life and he’ll move on with pari..I want a good explanation of relationships and commitment ..We never got an explanation for kunals behaviour in season 1 ..I hope we get something here in season 2..

Are you still hopeful considering the number of episodes left 🤷‍♀️

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Lol no at end mishti devi will be glorified 💁🏻💁🏻💁🏻

Indira1211 thumbnail

they gave us Maulis airport speech ...where she gave Ishaan credit ,.For like 5 minutes..so hopefully they’ll give us something here...they are doing exactly what they did to us in season 1..torture until the end..😩

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

they gave us Maulis airport speech ...where she gave Ishaan credit ,.For like 5 minutes..so hopefully they’ll give us something here...they are doing exactly what they did to us in season 1..torture until the end..😩

100 % sure we will get same ending like s1 like i said before a trio hug mishtki love pari friend don't expect a better ending you will be dissappointed 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thats why I guess ML ahead to Mishti😎😆 if she stick to Sissy nothing she bother forget her Some Time 😆then only Madam lands on earth 😛🤣 Can see Ruhaan worth 👍🏼