Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What will happen if Pari knows the truth? Yes she will feel disappointment. Cry a little. Sad a little. Ruhan never played with her heart. He was like a big bro or bro in law from the beginning. Pari is a completely immature girl who thought that brotherly love in to hubbywali love. When she will know Ruhan is a bro she will get her maturity and senses back. She loves Mishti too. 

The problem is Mishti and Mishti alone. The serial is becoming too melodramatic. Like they were born in 80s. πŸ₯ΊCrying like 60s. 😭 I am feeling like 🀑and this whole stupid situation is making me laugh. 🀣 What a awful story. 🀒

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mishti lost it. She is not even considering anyone's feelings or emotions. Ruhaan is being treated with zero respect. And coming to the precap, now she is ready to do marriage drama with veer, this is somewhat similar to what pari did with arnav earlier. These sisters πŸ˜ˆ

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What? 😱😱😱😱

She ran to marry him? Ye nahi pata tha..

Really? Now she will force or plead or ask a favour Veer se bhi? Pari & Ruhaan ke baad ab Veer ki b loveless relationship me shadi? πŸ€”

Just for her stupid reasons & pyaari sis ke liye, sabki life ka band πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Acha hua dekhna chod diya maineπŸ˜‚

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

What? 😱😱😱😱

Really? Now she will force or plead or ask a favour Veer se bhi? Pari & Ruhaan ke baad ab Veer ki b loveless relationship me shadi? πŸ€”

Just for her stupid reasons & pyaari sis ke liye, sabki life ka band πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

She can do anything for sis ...

She can have babies to with veer 🀷🀷

Veer anyways love her 😍 πŸ’ 

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

What? 😱😱😱😱

In precap mishti goes to veer with garlands and tells let's get married right now. Veer is shocked. 

Poor guys, what all they have to bear so that these sisters can do their nautanki

khatimeethi thumbnail

Aneri is dressed as bride on insta story πŸ€£

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: kkr7

In precap mishti goes to veer with garlands and tells let's get married right now. Veer is shocked. 

Poor guys, what all they have to bear so that these sisters can do their nautanki

This is the limitπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I can't πŸ™ 

These sisters are literally Crazy. 

All men from the serial should really run away πŸ™

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Aneri is dressed as bride on insta story πŸ€£

Mandap tak jayega show. Tab bhi Ruhaan won't know ke uski shadi hai. He would be like arey ye kya huaπŸ€¦πŸ˜‚

khatimeethi thumbnail

And dadi will support mishti in all this πŸ€£

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sakeena-

its not funny she is shamelessly using him and insulting his feelings as well 

actually what’s shes doing now is so stupid that’s its actually making us laugh..she’s lost her marbles...forcing ruhaan and pari together. ...actually this behavior of hers shows us that the girls really have a messed up conception about love, commitment and relationships...love cannot be forced and relationships cannot be developed and then broken up whenever you wish it,..Mishty made a mess of things first with veer and now with ruhaan...