Naira making herself look bad and it'll cost her for sure!

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

With each epi karthik is considering kairav's mother as highly irresponsible; her child runs away from home and now doesn't even show up to school to pick him up. Now I'm sure the custody battle will happen and karthik will use all this against naira in court. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Naira's conversation with Lisa today has made me super mad and annoyed Kartik should just say yes to marrying Vedika. That super selfish Naira doesn't deserve Kartik's love the explanations she gave today for staying away from Kartik and depriving Kartik of his son and Kairav of his father she deserved a tight slap. She should have Kairav taken away from her by Kartik and the Goenka's the child deserves better then a mother who can't think beyond herself.  

Now dadi is going to put everything into convincing Kartik to marry Vedika and I hope she succeeds although we know no marriage will happen in the end. I would love to watch Naira's reaction when she finds out Kartik agreed to marry someone else.

If I was in Kartik's place and my partner did something like this don't know if I would forgive them or want to reunite with them again. Anyway this is a serial and at the end of the day for the sake of trp audience Kaira reunion must happen.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel like a bomb is ticking on her head... πŸ˜†

It might be a phuski bomb too.... πŸ˜†

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Naira's conversation with Lisa today has made me super mad and annoyed Kartik should just say yes to marrying Vedika. That super selfish Naira doesn't deserve Kartik's love the explanations she gave today for staying away from Kartik and depriving Kartik of his son and Kairav of his father she deserved a tight slap. She should have Kairav taken away from her by Kartik and the Goenka's the child deserves better then a mother who can't think beyond herself.  

Now dadi is going to put everything into convincing Kartik to marry Vedika and I hope she succeeds although we know no marriage will happen in the end. I would love to watch Naira's reaction when she finds out Kartik agreed to marry someone else.

If I was in Kartik's place and my partner did something like this don't know if I would forgive them or want to reunite with them again. Anyway this is a serial and at the end of the day for the sake of trp audience Kaira reunion must happen.

Routed for a couple that completely lack trust and understanding...Kaira....though this is merely an ITV show...and Naira is dumb down to stretch this separation and misunderstandings for 1.5-2 months...otherwise she could contact Kartik atleast once....for Kairav...they could easily give a backstory where she contacted him and his phone number changed...etc etc....but no they want a solid base for Kartik to agree for getting married to Vedika...or to make viewers think that Naira's selfishness deserve this punishment...though nobody else was ever punished apart from Aditya and Puru mama...Naira's betrayal can help Kartik move on...I also want to slap Naira though she is merely a character...but I seriously want to know who write her dialogues...BV?...her dialogues regarding self-respect are shallow meaningless crap...no woman with self-respect would ever do what she is doing...dialogue writer is repeatedly mocking word self-respect and they are showing single mother Naira is spineless...Merely earning for child to fulfill his needs isn't enough...also...Naira will inform Kairav that your father doubted my character when he grows up...that's why I didn't let you meet him as he MIGHT doubt you are not his son...I'm living in stoneage with no way to contact your father and can't prove in any possible way that you are his son...like seriously?...Don't remember exact details of drama but in Humsafar novel....Khirad herself showed DNA report to Ashar...didn't chanted "I can't do anything"...."nothing is in my hands"...."its all destiny"..."I'm helpless"...."what will I do if he didn't accept the child"..."its better to hide myself and the child to avoid questions on his paternity"...Hiding preserves self-respect...Salute!!

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Apparently dadi suffers a heart attack and get hospitalized now she will surely use her ill health to force Kartik to marry Vedika and he will agree.

I wanted Kartik to find out about Naira before he returns to Udaipur because once he returns dadi will try to force him to marry Vedika. Now after her diologues today I don't want Kartik to find out about Naira before he agrees to marry Vedika because Naira deserves whatever is coming to her. Even after she is revealed alive Kartik shouldn't change his decision to marry Vedika let her go through some pain, torture and suffering as well after everything she has inflicted on Kartik for the past five years by playing dead although we know in the end Kaira reunion will happen.

Edited by Aslesha99 - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is starting to look like another Gul Khan show that is on Star Plus. Naira is a lost cause. It's a joke that she talks about self respect as she is responsible for her own stupidity.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

With each epi karthik is considering kairav's mother as highly irresponsible; her child runs away from home and now doesn't even show up to school to pick him up. Now I'm sure the custody battle will happen and karthik will use all this against naira in court. 

hey Sammy nice to see here. πŸ€—.

Amy was worried for you,as u became inactive in the other forum.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

I really hope nobody questions kairavs paternity? That would be the ultimate insult...so once the family gets to know I hope he’s accepted immediately..

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

hey Sammy nice to see here. πŸ€—.

Amy was worried for you,as u became inactive in the other forum.

Hi dear! Aaaah yes I do miss amy and spoke at length with her via PM after I left. I have no interest in that show anymore and can feel its not long before the channel pulls the plug on it. Nice to see you here too. I rarely come on this forum and there are barely any forums that I'm active on now given ITV is really at a low-point for me right now where almost nothing holds my interest. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I really hope nobody questions kairavs paternity? That would be the ultimate insult...so once the family gets to know I hope he’s accepted immediately..

Without a doubt karthik wouldn't question his paternity. He's been wondering all along why he feels such a strong pull and attachment with kairav.