Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The thing to remember is that it is not only that Naira left Karthik but she played with the emotions of all the Goenka's and the Singhania's too. She didn't just wrong one person but two families.

In her childhood she ran away when she had a disagreement with her mother and went to Rishikesh. She did the same thing again (running away while pregnant) and played with the emotions of two families. It's now been 5 years which is a long time. It will not be so easy to forget, forgive, and accept Naira again.

I am wondering if to continue the show will they take a leap and show Kairav and Vansh grown up and then have the story focus on them. At first the show was focused on Akshara/Naitik and then later on Karthik/Naira. Maybe it's time to pass the torch to the next generation.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sammy17

With each epi karthik is considering kairav's mother as highly irresponsible; her child runs away from home and now doesn't even show up to school to pick him up. Now I'm sure the custody battle will happen and karthik will use all this against naira in court. 

hey Sammy. Yeh Rishta and another Starplus show seems quite similar to Naamkarann post leap...they are actually using similar scenes lol. E.g. today’s lightning scene ,.where the light flashes on nairas face was similar  to when Neil flashed the light on avnis face and saw her after 10 years.. similarly the dil to happy show on Starplus has also got the heroine faking her death, with a 5 or 10 year leap and they’ve made her a RJ like Neil, with a cup with a big R on it like Neil had a cup with an A..so Starplus seems to be taking scenes from their past shows and using them in their current shows. However coming back to yrkkh, I’m not sure if they will go the big custody battle case and divorce route like they did in Naamkarann.. because karthik is different from Neil. Remember Neil was a police officer..he was absolutely honest and with lots of integrity. Honesty and truth was everything to him..and he would never cross the line and betrayal was something he would never tolerate or accept,. karthik is more like the average human. He has his faults and weaknesses and he is capable of lying and betrayal..remember him stealing his sisters baby..now Neil,as a character would never do that..similarly Karthik and nairas relationship was nowhere as strong as Avni and Neil’s relationship..remember nobody or nothing could break up avni and Neil,except themselves ,.only they could put distance between them..so no family issues or any external factors could tear them apart,.But karthik and naira have had numerous problems and have already been divorced and remarried. That’s why I think when karthik finds naira Alive he won’t behave like Neil. Neil could not accept her betrayal..and divorced her and took their child away and almost married another woman and would have ..until he found out that she had a very logical and important reason for leaving him. but karthik, because he has his own faults and weaknesses will not be so hard. He’ll probably say that he contributed to her running away as he didn’t Trust  her,.and he may be angry at first ..but I dont think it will go to divorce or custody battle like it did in Naamkarann....maybe the obstacle here will be his impending wedding to vedika ,.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey Sammy. Yeh Rishta and another Starplus show seems quite similar to Naamkarann post leap...they are actually using similar scenes lol. E.g. today’s lightning scene ,.where the light flashes on nairas face was similar  to when Neil flashed the light on avnis face and saw her after 10 years.. similarly the dil to happy show on Starplus has also got the heroine faking her death, with a 5 or 10 year leap and they’ve made her a RJ like Neil, with a cup with a big R on it like Neil had a cup with an A..so Starplus seems to be taking scenes from their past shows and using them in their current shows. However coming back to yrkkh, I’m not sure if they will go the big custody battle case and divorce route like they did in Naamkarann.. because karthik is different from Neil. Remember Neil was a police officer..he was absolutely honest and with lots of integrity. Honesty and truth was everything to him..and he would never cross the line and betrayal was something he would never tolerate or accept,. karthik is more like the average human. He has his faults and weaknesses and he is capable of lying and betrayal..remember him stealing his sisters baby..now Neil,as a character would never do that..similarly Karthik and nairas relationship was nowhere as strong as Avni and Neil’s relationship..remember nobody or nothing could break up avni and Neil,except themselves ,.only they could put distance between them..so no family issues or any external factors could tear them apart,.But karthik and naira have had numerous problems and have already been divorced and remarried. That’s why I think when karthik finds naira Alive he won’t behave like Neil. Neil could not accept her betrayal..and divorced her and took their child away and almost married another woman and would have ..until he found out that she had a very logical and important reason for leaving him. but karthik, because he has his own faults and weaknesses will not be so hard. He’ll probably say that he contributed to her running away as he didn’t Trust  her,.and he may be angry at first ..but I dont think it will go to divorce or custody battle like it did in Naamkarann....maybe the obstacle here will be his impending wedding to vedika ,.

Oh yes! The scenes are the same! But nothing comes close to the execution of NK's scenes for neil-avni. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh yes! The scenes are the same! But nothing comes close to the execution of NK's scenes for neil-avni. 

How Neil-Avni reunite?....Kartik and Naira will reunite same way...

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Hi dear! Aaaah yes I do miss amy and spoke at length with her via PM after I left. I have no interest in that show anymore and can feel its not long before the channel pulls the plug on it. Nice to see you here too. I rarely come on this forum and there are barely any forums that I'm active on now given ITV is really at a low-point for me right now where almost nothing holds my interest. 

still the war is going in the forum. dhruv and kavya are badly targeted....kavya left now tey want dhruv to leave the show. mocking him badly

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

still the war is going in the forum. dhruv and kavya are badly targeted....kavya left now tey want dhruv to leave the show. mocking him badly

That's their real face. They'll make all kinds of baseless accusations and mockery for kavya-kabir jodi or for dhruv but will deny the same accusations being applied on pooja-kabir to suit their agenda which is to justify pooja-kabir love story in any way. I've heard on insta there's been trip/fall-catch-eyelock scenes for pooja-kabir. I remember those people said it was forced romance between kabir-kavya whenever they showed those trip/fall-catch-eyelock scenes for them, but I bet they deny to call it forced when it comes to their favourite illogical jodi. 😆

Kabir would be the world's worst brother to get into a romantic relationship with the woman who trapped his brother in a fake marriage and cheated him so badly. Even if the marriage turned out fake planned by pooja, for one year she was living with dhruv as his wife, kabir kept calling her bhabhi and kabir even knows that dhruv loves her, plus those fools forget kabir is still legally married to kavya. She's just left him on good terms to live separately away from kabir's family for her son's well-being, but doesn't mean that they are divorced. Pooja faked her marriage with dhruv, kavya-kabir marriage is still legal. Fools of the highest kind I tell you. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

How Neil-Avni reunite?....Kartik and Naira will reunite same way...

It was utter rubbish really. Neil willingly agreed to marry someone else by proposing first, divorced avni and took her son's custody, but even after he got to know the truth behind why she faked her death (which were pretty valid reasons really) he still decided to go ahead with the marriage only because avni told him he proposed to the girl himself and should not break his promise to the girl, and only got up off the mandap when the girl told him to go after avni and not let her go when avni decided to leave forever after neil gave back their son's custody to her. It ended with neil and avni just having a long-winded chat about their life at the same place they first met and that was the last scene, but it sucked for me as the show ended with them divorced and neil not stopping the marriage himself without being told to by his would-be wife. So I do not wish for kaira to unite the same way.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

It was utter rubbish really. Neil willingly agreed to marry someone else by proposing first, divorced avni and took her son's custody, but even after he got to know the truth behind why she faked her death (which were pretty valid reasons really) he still decided to go ahead with the marriage only because avni told him he proposed to the girl himself and should not break his promise to the girl, and only got up off the mandap when the girl told him to go after avni and not let her go when avni decided to leave forever after neil gave back their son's custody to her. It ended with neil and avni just having a long-winded chat about their life at the same place they first met and that was the last scene, but it sucked for me as the show ended with them divorced and neil not stopping the marriage himself without being told to by his would-be wife. So I do not wish for kaira to unite the same way.

the writers of yrkkh are much kinder....we will get a happy kaira reunion ..with lots of happy family scenes..at the moment yrkkh is the top show with the highest trps ..So it’s not Going to end any time soon. the makers and channel were obviously not on good terms..that’s why they ended Naamkaran so abruptly..without giving  the show a proper closure..

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the writers of yrkkh are much kinder....we will get a happy kaira reunion ..with lots of happy family scenes..at the moment yrkkh is the top show with the highest trps ..So it’s not Going to end any time soon. the makers and channel were obviously not on good terms..that’s why they ended Naamkaran so abruptly..without giving  the show a proper closure..

True! I did hear there were problems between the channel and NK's Production house that lead to the show going off air.