Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

You make some really good points, Unisha. I had not thought from her perspective before, but this makes so much sense. She is the old lady who has faced lots of hardships in her life and now has 2 adult grandchildren. Now it should be their responsibility to communicate with her and lead the family, instead of her having to magically understand their emotions and feelings. 

Also, completely agree with people reverting to kid-like tendencies during their older age. My own daadi reacts like a kid sometimes over little things, its so cute to see her excitement πŸ’•

Yup, i also used to get irritated by her but when i see from her prove she is not wrong. Yes she shouldn't took decision on the be half of ruhaan without asking him but yeh tho puri family ki genes me haiπŸ˜‚ yes she is over excited for pari and ruhaan but she is like that with mishti and veer too. She is trying to became their friend by behaving like their age. Ruhaan tho usko kud ka bacha lagta hai, she was over excited for ruhaan Nikki too. Abhi tho unki poti pyaar karti hai ruhaan se. Its obvious that she will be happy about it. I do understand her and do think that it's not her fault if they don't share anything to her its not like she is khadus dadi. She is trying now its pari and mishti responsibility to share. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NK1865

I agree. For your 2nd point, that was my point from my earlier posts- that Dadi doesn't prefer one grandkid over the other. Some fans claimed that Mishti was preferred and Dadi not understanding Pari's pain is a sign of Dadi's lack of concern for Pari. But the fact is how will Dadi know if the grandkids don't raise up their issues with her? Even the fact that Mishti didn't know about Pari's pain and Pari didn't know about Mishti's heartbreak is not cos both don't love or care for each other. It's just that both are hesitant to raise these issues and hurt each other. Due to their past, everyone is living on the edge and trying to please each other. Thus, they hide stuff and do not communicate their problems. Consequently, the lack of communications and thus, operating on assumptions is a big fault in the family, which all are happy to ignore. I really hope this point is raised by the end of the series, but I really doubt it. 

Yup, sometimes people says she prefer mishti sometimes people says she prefer pari. Like I said before she can't lick their face everyday to show how much she loves them. She is not magician to know what's going on their head without them telling it. Mishti and pari are adult, they know how they are feeling they can always tell not. Blaming dadi is for everything is not correct.

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Malhotra family has always been dysfunctional, their son could not share anything with them. You have to note one thing, Kunal did not just leave Mauli for Nandini, Kunal left everyone for her, including his mother and grandmother. People in this family do not talk to each other, they believe in showing happiness so they don't have to face an awkward situation. Communication gap was the biggest problem in Maunal's relationship. 

I had said that Mishti does not love Pari and I am going to say the same for Pari. I still believe that there is no love in this relationship, it's just on surface like Mishti and Veer's relationship, an outsider will think that they are in love but in reality Veer and Mishti did not understand each other. Pari and Mishti live with each other, still they can not talk about Kunal, Nandini and Mauli. If Pari could mention her mother and Mishti accept Nandini as Pari's mother, then I would have thought that there is love. 

Whatever Mishti is doing right now, will end in Pari being more hurt, Mishti will get Ruhaan, Ruhaan will get Mishti, Pari had accepted to some extent that Ruhaan doesnt love her, but Mishti manipulated both Pari and Ruhaan, heartbreak is inevitable but of course Pari will be back to her Jai Jai Mishti 

How is this manipulation, lie and deciet an expression of love? 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

Malhotra family has always been dysfunctional, their son could not share anything with them. You have to note one thing, Kunal did not just leave Mauli for Nandini, Kunal left everyone for her, including his mother and grandmother. People in this family do not talk to each other, they believe in showing happiness so they don't have to face an awkward situation. Communication gap was the biggest problem in Maunal's relationship. 

I had said that Mishti does not love Pari and I am going to say the same for Pari. I still believe that there is no love in this relationship, it's just on surface like Mishti and Veer's relationship, an outsider will think that they are in love but in reality Veer and Mishti did not understand each other. Pari and Mishti live with each other, still they can not talk about Kunal, Nandini and Mauli. If Pari could mention her mother and Mishti accept Nandini as Pari's mother, then I would have thought that there is love. 

Whatever Mishti is doing right now, will end in Pari being more hurt, Mishti will get Ruhaan, Ruhaan will get Mishti, Pari had accepted to some extent that Ruhaan doesnt love her, but Mishti manipulated both Pari and Ruhaan, heartbreak is inevitable but of course Pari will be back to her Jai Jai Mishti 

How is this manipulation, lie and deciet an expression of love? 

This we know , not mishti.So acc to her she preferred sisters happiness over her true love...mishti did wrong with ruhaan but that doesnt mean she dont love either pari or ruhaan...Mishti is trying hard to leave pari and ruhaan...in this she is decieting ruhaan not pari 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahisri

This we know , not mishti.So acc to her she preferred sisters happiness over her true love...mishti did wrong with ruhaan but that doesnt mean she dont love either pari or ruhaan...Mishti is trying hard to leave pari and ruhaan...in this she is decieting ruhaan not pari 

How does Mishti know that Ruhaan will love Pari? She doesn't, but she knows how deep is Ruhaan's love for her. 

Sister's happiness with a man who loves Mishti, didn't she leave Veer saying that she can't keep him in a loveless marriage as it will be wrong for both of them? 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: FruitToasty

How does Mishti know that Ruhaan will love Pari? She doesn't, but she knows how deep is Ruhaan's love for her. 

Sister's happiness with a man who loves Mishti, didn't she leave Veer saying that she can't keep him in a loveless marriage as it will be wrong for both of them? 

Ok..does this make mishti dont love pari....mishti is taking decisions acc to her stupidity but she is thinking of whom while taking this decision?it is pari only more than herself n ruhaan....

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

So mishti is hypocrite πŸ€”πŸ€” i dont want lobeless marriage but pari and Ruhan should be in one πŸ€”πŸ€”

Was her mom happy with one sided love πŸ™„so if her dad left wat guarantee Ruhan wont 😏😏

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

So mishti is hypocrite πŸ€”πŸ€” i dont want lobeless marriage but pari and Ruhan should be in one πŸ€”πŸ€”

Was her mom happy with one sided love πŸ™„so if her dad left wat guarantee Ruhan wont 😏😏

I agree with this....she is not thinking anything else now other than pari 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Ok..does this make mishti dont love pari....mishti is taking decisions acc to her stupidity but she is thinking of whom while taking this decision?it is pari only more than herself n ruhaan....

Being a good sister and not being in such position.

She made Ruhan dupaata but pari no less..did she think how will pari feel realising the truth or she wanted base of rihaan to be on false context foreverπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Being a good sister and not being in such position.

She made Ruhan dupaata but pari no less..did she think how will pari feel realising the truth or she wanted base of rihaan to be on false context foreverπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mishti is not thinking what will happen to her...she is only thinking that pari should not face any heart break,she is trying/planning to push ruhaan from her...dont know how what's her plan yet to unite ruhaan and pari