Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Veer had say like now .Ruhan is shown orphan so mishti great could taunt him ...

Where is ansh given importance 🤔🤔 so it is just malhotras and even ishaan had no voice 😂 like Ruhan 

I was talking about Mishti Khanna here 😃.Ruhaan is being used as a plot point. Kunal was an imp part of s1. As imp as say Mauli or Nandini, whether he was good or bad. 

Ishaan was obv not given as much importance as these 3 . But at least they gave his Mom and Sweety to him so that he had some POV and they could play a role in the twists and turns emphasising his case.

Here Ruhaan has nothing. Just a timepass for CVs to use as they please.

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

I was talking about Mishti Khanna here 😃.Ruhaan is being used as a plot point. Kunal was an imp part of s1. As imp as say Mauli or Nandini, whether he was good or bad. 

Ishaan was obv not given as much importance as these 3 . But at least they gave his Mom and Sweety to him so that he had some POV and they could play a role in the twists and turns emphasising his case.

Here Ruhaan has nothing. Just a timepass for CVs to use as they please.

How come having a family = having importance in the story? 🤔

poiu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

How come having a family = having importance in the story? 🤔

No it’s not. Ruhaan is not being given importance in the show just like other MLs of most shows. They are used as props. Having a family increased Ishaan s Ss in S1, otherwise it was shown as his life revolved around the Malhotra family only with no separate identity.

You may feel Ruhaan has a lot of importance in the show. I don’t . I have not felt since the beginning. He was there to drive Mishti s story .I don’t watch shows for Jodis so it has not bothered me either.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No it’s not. Ruhaan is not being given importance in the show just like other MLs of most shows. They are used as props. Having a family increased Ishaan s Ss in S1, otherwise it was shown as his life revolved around the Malhotra family only with no separate identity.

You may feel Ruhaan has a lot of importance in the show. I don’t . I have not felt since the beginning. He was there to drive Mishti s story .I don’t watch shows for Jodis so it has not bothered me either.

During the S1 time 😎I was so much waited for Some one from Ishaan❤️family 😃 PW 😛n me chat 😆lo agayi Ishaan mom from his Side be a good or not voh Toh bahut kuch karegi kahani mein hungama  ..Sweety is addition space and spice 😈 

Wished from Ruhaan side too 😛but they just given that filmy 😲Bg + changed Mishti BG too 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

So kill Ruhan and just have mishti and pari as simple as that ..why have ruhaan on hoarding for voot or have him on montage why not eternal sisters...after all story is just about their sisterly love...

Because he has no importance.

poiu123 thumbnail

So kill Ruhan and just have mishti and pari as simple as that ..why have ruhaan on hoarding for voot or have him on montage why not eternal sisters...after all story is just about their sisterly love...

Because he has no importance.

Seen lots of prop MLs on montage in many TV shows . Why special rules for Ruhaan I wonder😂. 

P.s. These days even ghosts are on the montage to Ruhaan kya cheez hai😆

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Seen lots of prop MLs on montage in many TV shows . Why special rules for Ruhaan I wonder😂. 

P.s. These days even ghosts are on the montage to Ruhaan kya cheez hai😆

So remove why should prop be on montage ..let only eternal sisters be on montage..let just mishti and pari be ...

poiu123 thumbnail

So remove why should prop be on montage ..let only eternal sisters be on montage..let just mishti and pari be ...

Coz the prop MLs are there in other show montages as well na. No one protests there . So the PH don’t care I suppose.

I don’t understand how removing someone from the montage makes a difference to how he will be treated in the show. 

In Salman Khan movies , the heroines who have little significance are on hoardings.  To kya hua?

sweetzzz thumbnail

It is not about screenspace here. What if ishaan/ruhaan's life revolves around the Malhotra family? Their love belonged there. Don't we consider our spouse family ours? 

I agree to the fact that the story is about Mishti and Pari who are the daughters of mauli and nandini, but then ruhaan is a very important part of the story too. If he was there only to enhance the story, why would sacrifice revolve around him? Mishti may as well sacrifice all her property to her sister and leave. Why bring in mishaan angle? Irrespective of what we watch the show for, I can't see a guy being I'll treated by the female lead to prove how great her love for her sister is.

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

It is not about screenspace here. What if ishaan/ruhaan's life revolves around the Malhotra family? Their love belonged there. Don't we consider our spouse family ours? 

I agree to the fact that the story is about Mishti and Pari who are the daughters of mauli and nandini, but then ruhaan is a very important part of the story too. If he was there only to enhance the story, why would sacrifice revolve around him? Mishti may as well sacrifice all her property to her sister and leave. Why bring in mishaan angle? Irrespective of what we watch the show for, I can't see a guy being I'll treated by the female lead to prove how great her love for her sister is.

Or may be end the love story with veer and sacrifice her married life for Pari, why was ruhaan needed if he isn't important?