Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Yenna ðŸ¤—kaise ho ? 

Hey am fine. In holidays so watched SBRK.

How are you?

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Coz the prop MLs are there in other show montages as well na. No one protests there . So the PH don’t care I suppose.

I don’t understand how removing someone from the montage makes a difference to how he will be treated in the show. 

In Salman Khan movies , the heroines who have little significance are on hoardings.  To kya hua?

They are billed and paid given importance ...

Other show as well montages are to attract audience ..so if just mishti and pari are important why not have just them ...

And wherever ml are in montage thy are treated better...

If not Ruhan silsila could have worked without him too .why have him in first place...why not veer and pari .bbas..

And how did show get an extension then

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The story revolves around Misti not even Pari.Ruhaan is the Silsila .He came in her life like a storm & hope he leaves by giving her a jolt by abonding her & full family . After he goes plot ends.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

They are billed and paid given importance ...

Other show as well montages are to attract audience ..so if just mishti and pari are important why not have just them ...

And wherever ml are in montage thy are treated better...

If not Ruhan silsila could have worked without him too .why have him in first place...why not veer and pari .bbas..

And how did show get an extension then

I’m sure all the actors get paid. Whether they are on the montage or not. And it’s not true if MLs are on the montage they are treated better. So how are u generalising. TV content is mostly female driven and often male leads are not treated well in terms of storyline.I’m watching shows for 20 yrs now. And maybe some 100s of shows. Often the ML is on the montage just to indicate he is FLs love interest. 

This maybe a web series, but it’s not treated like one. 

This is off topic anyway. I’m not watching this show for Ruhaan or any particular single character or actor.

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Hey am fine. In holidays so watched SBRK.

How are you?

Dont tell me you started watching it for Abi. Her role is a guest appearance, which doesnt have anything to do with the show.

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Dont tell me you started watching it for Abi. Her role is a guest appearance, which doesnt have anything to do with the show.

HAHAHHAHA TRUE