Feeling bad for sunny and disha

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

So purab cheats on disha with aliya. Aliya succeeds in getting what she always wanted. Purab not only betrayed disha, but betrayed and ditched his son, sunny too. Then what happens? Disha and sunny are out of the house living alone, whilst the two homewreckers get to stay in the same house as a happy family with their son? And abhi allowed disha and sunny to leave and stay alone whilst letting his best friend and sister stay under the same roof with him after they wrecked disha and sunny's life? WTH! Why did he not order purab and aliya to leave the house and tell disha and purab to stay? Or as usual is it a case of letting his own flesh and blood get away with murder and not caring about disha and sunny, because abhi didn't buy me with his apology that he gave to disha about not being able to do anything for her. His sister wanted purab, she got purab, purab cheated on disha so abhi should have said that she got what she always wanted but now has to leave this house with purab. To me purab and abhi both abandoned disha and sunny badly here, disha and sunny got the short end of the stick, whilst aliya as always has won and got what she wanted.

Yes I know that they keep showing purab unhappy with and in a forced marriage with aliya and still in love with disha and that predictably they will reveal he never cheated on disha but it was a trap by aliya, but he still believes he did cheat on disha but then still went ahead and abandoned disha and their son (abandoning sunny only to marry and raise a child with the woman he cheated on his mother for is quite despicable really) and gives all of his fatherly love to just aryan. It struck me having thought of all these points that what purab did is far worse than abhigya separating mutually over their daughter's death and mutually agreeing to keep and raise one daughter each in a way. 

I also wonder what will happen of the disha-aliya-purab angle in relation to pragya returning back into their lives/ house? Either abhigya reuniting and pragya returning to mehra house would happen along side purab-disha reuniting, or once pragya returns back into the house she will also deal with the aliya-disha-purab angle and find out aliya's plot that lead to purab-disha separating and pragya would expose aliya and unite disha-purab? The latter seems more likely I think as they definitely won't show purab being rid of aliya and this forced marriage so soon at same time as abhigya reuniting, but it seems obvious pragya or abhigya together would reunite disha-purab. I do wonder though how pragya will react/ behave with purab after what he did, because I see her giving him a right earful. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay you're pushing it here. Abhi is not the bad guy in Disha-Purab's story. He can't be blamed for every one's misery. What exactly do you expect him to do? He must have been broken and barely keeping it together after Pragya left.  

And Abhi-Disha apology scene was a good one.  I completely understood that he was not able to do much in the position he was.  

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Okay you're pushing it here. Abhi is not the bad guy in Disha-Purab's story. He can't be blamed for every one's misery. What exactly do you expect him to do? He must have been broken and barely keeping it together after Pragya left.  

And Abhi-Disha apology scene was a good one.  I completely understood that he was not able to do much in the position he was.  

Of course he can’t be blamed for his sister continuing to freely wreak havoc on people’s lives or get away with every bad thing she does and now even letting her take over control of his house and upbringing of his daughter and letting her be turned into a criminal like his sister. He overlooks everything his sister does and it makes him look bad.

So he can be blamed for everyone’s misery when the misery is caused by the likes of Aliya or Tanu who roam freely around his family and innumerable amount of their crimes are overlooked by him. 

He can’t live without Pragya? He should stop accusing and kicking her out of his life and take responsibility for some of the things that go wrong himself too and not just blame Pragya for practically everything.

He wanted to keep at least one of the daughters for himself? He should have known children aren’t decor pieces to be kept at home to make your house look pretty or a toy. They need to be taught good values and morals etc, yet he found it reasonable to allow his evil sister who spoils Rhea right before his eyes to freely instill her own “values” in his daughter. Should have let Pragya take both girls if he can’t teach or give children good upbringing himself. Pragya is no better for agreeing to finally split the twins but at least she would have given a good upbringing to both.

So you can say he isn’t the bad guy in Disha-purab love story, but he’s definitely not innocent in any aspect related to his darling sister’s actions. And abhi is himself responsible for majority of the pain he experiences; takes the good people in his life for granted but allows all bad influence to be around him constantly in his life. 

And this is by no means pushing it. Abhi isn’t this perfect person at all and can be criticised just like the new generation are continually criticised here. I’ve pointed out flaws in both abhigya and new gen, just like how I also can agree that purab is also to blame for living in that house with Disha knowingly around a lusty vamp who he knows wants to sabotage his marriage. No one character can be spared of criticism in this show no matter how much you love the characters as they’re all beyond flawed and silly.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Makes me wonder what abhi’s response would be if Pragya asked him how in his presence could he allow all these bad things like Rhea being so spoilt and Aliya breaking purab-Disha marriage to happen? 

Abhi: “I was too miserable and broken after you left and trying to keep myself together to teach our daughter any manners myself or have a go at my sister for sleeping with my married best friend etc...”

Pragya: 🤔🥱 "So why not call me back or stop throwing me out if you're that hopeless without me?"

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@sammy, Pragya telling Abhi, "why not call me back.....", that was really a good one. Ha, ha.  Jokes apart, yeah u r right. They have caricatured a good story - it was originally supposed to be Sense an sensibility. It is more now nonsense and non-sensibility. And should have ended long back with a season 2. But that said apart, I think people who watch TV, live with this regressive mindsets or become fans of lead pairs which is why such shows r running. One person in another of this forum mentioned KRHPK, on Sony. Which was a good way to show emotions. Actually Sony dishes better serials than others who r more interested in TRPs. Patiala Babes is one such now.

I am just reading updates. The other day I watched online after the updates just to see the actings. I don't think the makers have any intent to make this show a better one except have parties after parties and forced stupid fightings of the new lead pair.

GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So this is the situation rt now .

Not interested in watching this show until abhigya reunite.

Age doesn't matter to me.

Purab has turned out to be one sick money minded guy.

Even if it may have been a trap ,all that I see is Purab siding with aliya's lie/life to stay at mm.Abhi sacks his wife twice .If Purab wants to continue his stay then he too needed to do the same.Buy marrying Aliya is too much to take .Puab had liked that village belle Disha .But having spent enough time with aliya ,he had fallen for her ,ultimately .

It is disha's foolishness to continue living in this house even after coming to know of Purab -aliya's past.Somehow I like this woman who had walked out with her son holding her head high.

Disha had followed Pragya .

N purab had followed Abhi ,

The point is Abhi has not remarried some random person.He has not fallen for his ex.He has not slept with another woman other than Pragya n procreated .

This is not the old ages.A pregnancy can be avoided/terminated even after the deed is done.Purab is not an uneducated guy .

Purab had used this crap as an excuse to bring aliya back into his life.His way of guaranteeing his comfortable lifestyle .

Abhi is definitely superior to Purab .

Purab's love for Disha n sunny had been weak .

Aliya would have remained a spinster with a kid if Purab had left mm n her .But Disha n sunny need not have lost their family if Purab had decided to walk away from mm n still pine for disha's love n forgiveness .

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@sammy, Pragya telling Abhi, "why not call me back.....", that was really a good one. Ha, ha.  Jokes apart, yeah u r right. They have caricatured a good story - it was originally supposed to be Sense an sensibility. It is more now nonsense and non-sensibility. And should have ended long back with a season 2. But that said apart, I think people who watch TV, live with this regressive mindsets or become fans of lead pairs which is why such shows r running. One person in another of this forum mentioned KRHPK, on Sony. Which was a good way to show emotions. Actually Sony dishes better serials than others who r more interested in TRPs. Patiala Babes is one such now.

I am just reading updates. The other day I watched online after the updates just to see the actings. I don't think the makers have any intent to make this show a better one except have parties after parties and forced stupid fightings of the new lead pair.

Never really watched krhpk but saw a couple of scenes here and there. Sony tv is actually quite impressive in their content. Zee and star have become BS. Colors is also not grabbing my interest. No Ekta couple is ever going to be sensibly portrayed. Male leads will always be terrible husbands that supposedly have undying love for the same wife they always humiliate and accuse then we find it so romantic and find the male lead so amazing for loving and hating the FL. 😂 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

So this is the situation rt now .

Not interested in watching this show until abhigya reunite.

Age doesn't matter to me.

Purab has turned out to be one sick money minded guy.

Even if it may have been a trap ,all that I see is Purab siding with aliya's lie/life to stay at mm.Abhi sacks his wife twice .If Purab wants to continue his stay then he too needed to do the same.Buy marrying Aliya is too much to take .Puab had liked that village belle Disha .But having spent enough time with aliya ,he had fallen for her ,ultimately .

It is disha's foolishness to continue living in this house even after coming to know of Purab -aliya's past.Somehow I like this woman who had walked out with her son holding her head high.

Disha had followed Pragya .

N purab had followed Abhi ,

The point is Abhi has not remarried some random person.He has not fallen for his ex.He has not slept with another woman other than Pragya n procreated .

This is not the old ages.A pregnancy can be avoided/terminated even after the deed is done.Purab is not an uneducated guy .

Purab had used this crap as an excuse to bring aliya back into his life.His way of guaranteeing his comfortable lifestyle .

Abhi is definitely superior to Purab .

Purab's love for Disha n sunny had been weak .

Aliya would have remained a spinster with a kid if Purab had left mm n her .But Disha n sunny need not have lost their family if Purab had decided to walk away from mm n still pine for disha's love n forgiveness .

Now that I think about it, yes they have made purab into abhi and Disha into Pragya for this track. I felt proud of Disha with her maturity of not showing petty hatred for purab or Aliya, especially when Aliya tried to taunt Disha at the album event. Purab has really shocked me by abandoning sunny though. He should have at least stood up to Aliya to be able to still visit and be involved in sunny’s life. Disha would have allowed him to as well. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@sammy, even I didn't watch KRHPK always. Somehow I didn't like Erica's acting. She seemed too rigid. Shaheer was good. But, I mentioned this because someone mentioned the story in brief.

PB, I watch on and off. But I like the concept. No character is bad or good. They didn't show the second wife as a witch. Unfortunately the makers terminated her character. Similarly, Paridhi also has her fears, her hate. Not shown as Sati Savitri like Pragya is. And most importantly, though she is not shown as highly educated, she tries to stand up on her feet and become self sufficient. Similarly, in laws r shown as nice too. OC, the series has its flaws, but it is way, way better than the regressive mentality we r subjected to here. Only because EK had the means, she can convincingly carry on with rotten rubbishes in her shows.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lol. No one is saying you have to spare criticism towards any one character.  Just that you blaming Abhi for everything that happens on the show is not going to make it true. Disha-Purab ke beech mein jo hua... Abhi's not responsible for it. Alia is. I could've blamed Disha for instigating the nonsense between Abhi-Pragya with each one of them taking one child. It was Disha's hairbrain idea.