Aryan.... parvarish surpasses khoon?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

One thing I've been sure about since the moment they showed the first purab-aryan scene was that aryan is not purab's real son, but looking at how genuinely good, caring and a well-meaning person he is I also sometimes feel aliya grew a generous bone and adopted him, because he's nothing like aliya πŸ˜†

What a twist it would be given that she spends zero time with him and only with rhea, that they reveal later he in fact isn't aliya's son either and she got him from somewhere to keep purab forcefully tied to her. Maybe kidnapped him from hospital? πŸ˜² 

This is the only way I can explain Aliya neglecting her own son in favour of training rhea to become A2. Clearly purab whether he is the biological father or not was solely involved in aryan's upbringing hence why he's so innocent and soft-spoken. 

If aryan is in fact son of aliya and his father is'n't purab, but king or someone else, then purab's upbringing has trumped whatever evil and devious blood he has gained from his mother/father.

Or what about in shocking ekta style aryan is actually purab-disha son where disha got to know after her separation from purab that she is pregnant, purab didn't get to know this but aliya did and aliya kidnapped disha's baby then posing it as her own in front of everyone whilst making disha believe her child was still-born? This is ekta land after all. 

Plus after today it seems aryan has a subtle liking for shahana as he was clearly hurt when shahana abruptly said to shut up rhea's friends that he isn't her type. Aliya will regret neglecting aryan of her training in the dark-arts-of-snobbery if aryan falls in love with a middle-class girl πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

One thing I've been sure about since the moment they showed the first purab-aryan scene was that aryan is not purab's real son, but looking at how genuinely good, caring and a well-meaning person he is I also sometimes feel aliya grew a generous bone and adopted him, because he's nothing like aliya πŸ˜†

What a twist it would be given that she spends zero time with him and only with rhea, that they reveal later he in fact isn't aliya's son either and she got him from somewhere to keep purab forcefully tied to her. Maybe kidnapped him from hospital? πŸ˜² 

This is the only way I can explain Aliya neglecting her own son in favour of training rhea to become A2. Clearly purab whether he is the biological father or not was solely involved in aryan's upbringing hence why he's so innocent and soft-spoken. 

If aryan is in fact son of aliya and his father is'n't purab, but king or someone else, then purab's upbringing has trumped whatever evil and devious blood he has gained from his mother/father.

Or what about in shocking ekta style aryan is actually purab-disha son where disha got to know after her separation from purab that she is pregnant, purab didn't get to know this but aliya did and aliya kidnapped disha's baby then posing it as her own in front of everyone whilst making disha believe her child was still-born? This is ekta land after all. 

Plus after today it seems aryan has a subtle liking for shahana as he was clearly hurt when shahana abruptly said to shut up rhea's friends that he isn't her type. Aliya will regret neglecting aryan of her training in the dark-arts-of-snobbery if aryan falls in love with a middle-class girl πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Agree πŸ’―. It is after all an Ekta show so anything is possible 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope so. I am starting to like Aryan more than Ranbir. He is being shown to be very kind and respects others ignoring their background.

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hope so. I am starting to like Aryan more than Ranbir. He is being shown to be very kind and respects others ignoring their background.

Yes so he’s definitely gone after purab. Makes me wonder how sunny would be especially as now he would be 25+ and must have grown up with the feeling of abandonment and rejection by his father towards him and his mother. I imagine sunny hating purab. Would be nice if he comes back feeling vengeful against purab and Aliya. 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes so he’s definitely gone after purab. Makes me wonder how sunny would be especially as now he would be 25+ and must have grown up with the feeling of abandonment and rejection by his father towards him and his mother. I imagine sunny hating purab. Would be nice if he comes back feeling vengeful against purab and Aliya. 

he will come as disha is here Nd that too as their neighbors. Maybe he will hate purab or may not if disha upbringing is like pragya. But if he come revengeful, I wanna him to trouble aliya a lot as she needs a lesson to learn. As a saviour for prachi. Its better prachi works for sunny than abhi or vikram because am sure Rhea Nd aliya will definitely trouble or humilate prachi. These two will never change. If prachi wants to unite abhi pragya she has to be bold smart to deal with cunning aliya. Only disha or sunny can change prachi as they have suffered a lot by aliya. 

mala06 thumbnail

I think sometime later because of some misunderstanding, Abhi kicks Prachi out of the office. Then, she might land on Sunnys office.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

he will come as disha is here Nd that too as their neighbors. Maybe he will hate purab or may not if disha upbringing is like pragya. But if he come revengeful, I wanna him to trouble aliya a lot as she needs a lesson to learn. As a saviour for prachi. Its better prachi works for sunny than abhi or vikram because am sure Rhea Nd aliya will definitely trouble or humilate prachi. These two will never change. If prachi wants to unite abhi pragya she has to be bold smart to deal with cunning aliya. Only disha or sunny can change prachi as they have suffered a lot by aliya. 

That's exactly why they'll never show prachi working with sunny/disha; they want to keep the good guys near the evil trouble makers for the sake of melodrama and because they want to keep the two sisters and prachi-abhi near each other constantly. This wouldn't happen if she stays away from them and starts working with sunny and disha. 

Plus I don't think sunny has his own business or anything like that and works a regular job given his mother works under a politician and is living in a company flat, else disha would have been shown a business woman.

Perhaps they'll show sunny as a suave, intelligent, strong personality, a high-achieving and focused individual who has made a good career for himself given he is the only support for his single mother so he would have matured and become very responsible unlike the rich spoiled brats like rhea and ranbir who get to play all day and moan and the prospect of having to be responsible. 

To a greater extent, being poor makes you a better person than a rich person because poor people are able to learn how to be resilient to tough situations, self-sufficient, problem-solvers and appreciate/ not take things for granted always and learn the meaning of hard-work, whereas rich kids are deprived of the opportunity to learn basic life skills to be able to cope with problems on their own as they live in a bubble created by their rich parents who save their asses and make sure they don't work for anything. 

Now of course not all rich families are like this, however I wish abhi would have been shown as less of a rubbish excuse for a parent and shown actually trying to teach rhea how to be independent and discipline her even if in contrast they continued to show her being influenced badly by aliya, but in the viewer's eye abhi is shown equally responsible as aliya for not giving rhea a good upbringing as he merely calls her out on her mistakes without ever giving real punishments/ discipline, spoils her rotten undeservedly even when she does bad things, molly-coddles her like a baby and worst of all, doesn't actually look after her or teach her anything as he leaves the responsibility of looking after her and teaching her morals to his criminal and evil sister. 

Hence aliya herself is not to blame for what has become of rhea as abhi decided to keep rhea despite pragya wanting to take them both away, then didn't even try and become like a mother to rhea the way pragya has done what both a mother and father would do (honestly fathers don't do much compared to mothers besides giving you a family name and earning money for the children, but pragya did all that too), but even fathers are capable of teaching their children good morals yet abhi is merely shown over-looking her mistakes without punishment and providing her with a life of luxury. Why did he not let pragya take both girls if he can't act like a responsible father and actually take responsibility for making sure his child has a good upbringing? It's like that day keeping at least one of the girls was liking sharing property for him where he wanted an equal share and not feel left out. Children are not trophies, home decor etc to keep in your house for your satisfaction and happiness, but they are a commitment and responsiblity you have to pay attention to. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed with all u folks for Ur opinions. Just read a spoiler wherein A2 with her friends r going to frame Prachi as a drug addict. If so, even if Abhi saves her, for Heaven's sake I hope this idiot leaves Abhi's company and joins somewhere with help from Disha Sunny. Though I like Mugdha this constant roundabout has put me offline as far as watching the soap is concerned. Add to that the forced stupid fight between her and Ranbir. 

As for Abhi Prachi bonding, the reason I feel they don't gel well as father daughter is probably some kind of inhibition on both Shabbir and Mugdha's styles when they interact with one another. If u notice I feel both of them take their time to open up, a bit kinda introverts. Unlike Sriti who is more open. It is not ATTITUDE on part of Shabbir. If u had seen initial episodes of KKB, same went for him with Sriti and Mrunal also. Later he was comfortable. And Mugdha is also like that opposite Ranbir. This is my opinion purely.

As for this series, I am done with parties and  I am more than done with people not having self respect.  I don't care if TRP viewers watch r not. Any day, I feel I should watch a scene, will do so online.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

That's exactly why they'll never show prachi working with sunny/disha; they want to keep the good guys near the evil trouble makers for the sake of melodrama and because they want to keep the two sisters and prachi-abhi near each other constantly. This wouldn't happen if she stays away from them and starts working with sunny and disha. 

Plus I don't think sunny has his own business or anything like that and works a regular job given his mother works under a politician and is living in a company flat, else disha would have been shown a business woman.

Perhaps they'll show sunny as a suave, intelligent, strong personality, a high-achieving and focused individual who has made a good career for himself given he is the only support for his single mother so he would have matured and become very responsible unlike the rich spoiled brats like rhea and ranbir who get to play all day and moan and the prospect of having to be responsible. 

To a greater extent, being poor makes you a better person than a rich person because poor people are able to learn how to be resilient to tough situations, self-sufficient, problem-solvers and appreciate/ not take things for granted always and learn the meaning of hard-work, whereas rich kids are deprived of the opportunity to learn basic life skills to be able to cope with problems on their own as they live in a bubble created by their rich parents who save their asses and make sure they don't work for anything. 

Now of course not all rich families are like this, however I wish abhi would have been shown as less of a rubbish excuse for a parent and shown actually trying to teach rhea how to be independent and discipline her even if in contrast they continued to show her being influenced badly by aliya, but in the viewer's eye abhi is shown equally responsible as aliya for not giving rhea a good upbringing as he merely calls her out on her mistakes without ever giving real punishments/ discipline, spoils her rotten undeservedly even when she does bad things, molly-coddles her like a baby and worst of all, doesn't actually look after her or teach her anything as he leaves the responsibility of looking after her and teaching her morals to his criminal and evil sister. 

Hence aliya herself is not to blame for what has become of rhea as abhi decided to keep rhea despite pragya wanting to take them both away, then didn't even try and become like a mother to rhea the way pragya has done what both a mother and father would do (honestly fathers don't do much compared to mothers besides giving you a family name and earning money for the children, but pragya did all that too), but even fathers are capable of teaching their children good morals yet abhi is merely shown over-looking her mistakes without punishment and providing her with a life of luxury. Why did he not let pragya take both girls if he can't act like a responsible father and actually take responsibility for making sure his child has a good upbringing? It's like that day keeping at least one of the girls was liking sharing property for him where he wanted an equal share and not feel left out. Children are not trophies, home decor etc to keep in your house for your satisfaction and happiness, but they are a commitment and responsiblity you have to pay attention to. 

You never know what EK might show in serials. I just hope they show Sunny as some kind of strong male who is very supportive and caring and doesn't easily get influenced by others.

Personally,  during my days from school to undergraduate, I had friends from all background. I was more close to friends from richer families as they were more down to earth and sensible. None of my friends was like Rhea and wouldn't brag that they were rich.  Although their families were rich enough so that they don't need to work, they used to have ambitions and used to work hard as much as others.I think due to serials always showing rich kids as irresponsible, we think that it is true in real life too. Some cases might be true but not all of them

Abhi definitely has failed as a parent. The first thing we are taught as a child is to respect others. But, Rhea being in her 20s don't know what respect is. Giving everything to your children is also not the best solution. They need to be taught to be able to earn it. Abhi has done the same mistake twice, initially with Alia and now with Rhea. He gave everything to Alia and now to Rhea which is fueling her ego. Rhea also doesn't share anything to Abhi and Abhi too hasn't shown any concern towards Rhea's activities. Parents should be like friends to their children so that they share everything so that parents can give proper advice and prevent them from taking the wrong path. If Abhi had invested some time talking to Rhea instead of fulfiling her wishes since her childhood, she wouldn't have become what she is right now.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Agreed with all u folks for Ur opinions. Just read a spoiler wherein A2 with her friends r going to frame Prachi as a drug addict. If so, even if Abhi saves her, for Heaven's sake I hope this idiot leaves Abhi's company and joins somewhere with help from Disha Sunny. Though I like Mugdha this constant roundabout has put me offline as far as watching the soap is concerned. Add to that the forced stupid fight between her and Ranbir. 

As for Abhi Prachi bonding, the reason I feel they don't gel well as father daughter is probably some kind of inhibition on both Shabbir and Mugdha's styles when they interact with one another. If u notice I feel both of them take their time to open up, a bit kinda introverts. Unlike Sriti who is more open. It is not ATTITUDE on part of Shabbir. If u had seen initial episodes of KKB, same went for him with Sriti and Mrunal also. Later he was comfortable. And Mugdha is also like that opposite Ranbir. This is my opinion purely.

As for this series, I am done with parties and  I am more than done with people not having self respect.  I don't care if TRP viewers watch r not. Any day, I feel I should watch a scene, will do so online.

I am kind of getting irritated by Prachi's character too. Ranbir has always helped her from time to time but she always taunts him and doesn't thank him enough. In yesterdays episode too she was thinking that Rhea might be good forgetting, the evil plot she had plotted against her. But, same  sympathy isn't shown towards Ranbir. And I don't feel Ranbir deeds as a playboy is comparable to Rhea's misdeeds.