Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Agreed with all u folks for Ur opinions. Just read a spoiler wherein A2 with her friends r going to frame Prachi as a drug addict. If so, even if Abhi saves her, for Heaven's sake I hope this idiot leaves Abhi's company and joins somewhere with help from Disha Sunny. Though I like Mugdha this constant roundabout has put me offline as far as watching the soap is concerned. Add to that the forced stupid fight between her and Ranbir. 

As for Abhi Prachi bonding, the reason I feel they don't gel well as father daughter is probably some kind of inhibition on both Shabbir and Mugdha's styles when they interact with one another. If u notice I feel both of them take their time to open up, a bit kinda introverts. Unlike Sriti who is more open. It is not ATTITUDE on part of Shabbir. If u had seen initial episodes of KKB, same went for him with Sriti and Mrunal also. Later he was comfortable. And Mugdha is also like that opposite Ranbir. This is my opinion purely.

As for this series, I am done with parties and  I am more than done with people not having self respect.  I don't care if TRP viewers watch r not. Any day, I feel I should watch a scene, will do so online.

What???? Rhea and her friends are going to frame her for being a druggy? Now this is beyond serious. Abhi is seriously being made to look like an utter failure of a father. Looks like I won’t be watching this show for the coming week.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

That's exactly why they'll never show prachi working with sunny/disha; they want to keep the good guys near the evil trouble makers for the sake of melodrama and because they want to keep the two sisters and prachi-abhi near each other constantly. This wouldn't happen if she stays away from them and starts working with sunny and disha. 

Plus I don't think sunny has his own business or anything like that and works a regular job given his mother works under a politician and is living in a company flat, else disha would have been shown a business woman.

Perhaps they'll show sunny as a suave, intelligent, strong personality, a high-achieving and focused individual who has made a good career for himself given he is the only support for his single mother so he would have matured and become very responsible unlike the rich spoiled brats like rhea and ranbir who get to play all day and moan and the prospect of having to be responsible. 

To a greater extent, being poor makes you a better person than a rich person because poor people are able to learn how to be resilient to tough situations, self-sufficient, problem-solvers and appreciate/ not take things for granted always and learn the meaning of hard-work, whereas rich kids are deprived of the opportunity to learn basic life skills to be able to cope with problems on their own as they live in a bubble created by their rich parents who save their asses and make sure they don't work for anything. 

Now of course not all rich families are like this, however I wish abhi would have been shown as less of a rubbish excuse for a parent and shown actually trying to teach rhea how to be independent and discipline her even if in contrast they continued to show her being influenced badly by aliya, but in the viewer's eye abhi is shown equally responsible as aliya for not giving rhea a good upbringing as he merely calls her out on her mistakes without ever giving real punishments/ discipline, spoils her rotten undeservedly even when she does bad things, molly-coddles her like a baby and worst of all, doesn't actually look after her or teach her anything as he leaves the responsibility of looking after her and teaching her morals to his criminal and evil sister. 

Hence aliya herself is not to blame for what has become of rhea as abhi decided to keep rhea despite pragya wanting to take them both away, then didn't even try and become like a mother to rhea the way pragya has done what both a mother and father would do (honestly fathers don't do much compared to mothers besides giving you a family name and earning money for the children, but pragya did all that too), but even fathers are capable of teaching their children good morals yet abhi is merely shown over-looking her mistakes without punishment and providing her with a life of luxury. Why did he not let pragya take both girls if he can't act like a responsible father and actually take responsibility for making sure his child has a good upbringing? It's like that day keeping at least one of the girls was liking sharing property for him where he wanted an equal share and not feel left out. Children are not trophies, home decor etc to keep in your house for your satisfaction and happiness, but they are a commitment and responsiblity you have to pay attention to. 

Agreed that is what pisses me off and the fact that he realises it too but is doing jack out of it. A parents pain can never be bigger than the child. Man i remember how bad things were between my parents and my dad had my custody. Even though he didn’t have too, he took dropped me off to my mom’s place every weekend even though it was so damn difficult for him because i never used to want to come back with him. Still he did it because he knew i needed my mom. Whatever happened between them was never bigger than me and that’s how it should be. A couple can get a divorce but parents can never get a divorce figuratively because you’re always going to stay connected through your kid. Never understood why Indian Tele never shows anything sensible like that. I think i’ve only seen two Sony shows do it.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

That's exactly why they'll never show prachi working with sunny/disha; they want to keep the good guys near the evil trouble makers for the sake of melodrama and because they want to keep the two sisters and prachi-abhi near each other constantly. This wouldn't happen if she stays away from them and starts working with sunny and disha. 

Plus I don't think sunny has his own business or anything like that and works a regular job given his mother works under a politician and is living in a company flat, else disha would have been shown a business woman.

Perhaps they'll show sunny as a suave, intelligent, strong personality, a high-achieving and focused individual who has made a good career for himself given he is the only support for his single mother so he would have matured and become very responsible unlike the rich spoiled brats like rhea and ranbir who get to play all day and moan and the prospect of having to be responsible. 

To a greater extent, being poor makes you a better person than a rich person because poor people are able to learn how to be resilient to tough situations, self-sufficient, problem-solvers and appreciate/ not take things for granted always and learn the meaning of hard-work, whereas rich kids are deprived of the opportunity to learn basic life skills to be able to cope with problems on their own as they live in a bubble created by their rich parents who save their asses and make sure they don't work for anything. 

Now of course not all rich families are like this, however I wish abhi would have been shown as less of a rubbish excuse for a parent and shown actually trying to teach rhea how to be independent and discipline her even if in contrast they continued to show her being influenced badly by aliya, but in the viewer's eye abhi is shown equally responsible as aliya for not giving rhea a good upbringing as he merely calls her out on her mistakes without ever giving real punishments/ discipline, spoils her rotten undeservedly even when she does bad things, molly-coddles her like a baby and worst of all, doesn't actually look after her or teach her anything as he leaves the responsibility of looking after her and teaching her morals to his criminal and evil sister. 

Hence aliya herself is not to blame for what has become of rhea as abhi decided to keep rhea despite pragya wanting to take them both away, then didn't even try and become like a mother to rhea the way pragya has done what both a mother and father would do (honestly fathers don't do much compared to mothers besides giving you a family name and earning money for the children, but pragya did all that too), but even fathers are capable of teaching their children good morals yet abhi is merely shown over-looking her mistakes without punishment and providing her with a life of luxury. Why did he not let pragya take both girls if he can't act like a responsible father and actually take responsibility for making sure his child has a good upbringing? It's like that day keeping at least one of the girls was liking sharing property for him where he wanted an equal share and not feel left out. Children are not trophies, home decor etc to keep in your house for your satisfaction and happiness, but they are a commitment and responsiblity you have to pay attention to. 

Agreed that is what pisses me off and the fact that he realises it too but is doing jack out of it. A parents pain can never be bigger than the child. Man i remember how bad things were between my parents and my dad had my custody. Even though he didn’t have too, he used to drop me off to my mom’s place every weekend despite of how difficult it was for him because i never used to want to come back with him. Still he did it because he knew i needed my mom. It was the same with her in regards to him. Whatever happened between them was never bigger than me and that’s how it should be in that regard. A couple can get a divorce but parents can never get a divorce figuratively because you’re always going to stay connected through and for your kid. Never understood why Indian Tele never shows anything sensible like that. 🙄 I think i’ve only seen two Sony shows do it.

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What were the 2 shows called

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virman2013

What were the 2 shows called

One has to be Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aisi Bhi where Sonkashi (female lead) separated from her husband Dev (male lead) after which she found out she was pregnant so after the child was born took her to Dev's house so he can meet his daughter but Dev's mother never let her in she was turned away by guards. She still told her daughter everything obout her father and even said she can call him if she wants to.

After 7 years Dev and his family found about about Suhana's existance they blamed Sonakshi for keeping her away from her father and family but it wasn't Sonkashi's fault she did bring Suhana to meet her father but was turned away at the gates. Sonakshi was shown a strong female lead and good single mother after the 7 year leap. Once Dev found out about the daughter she let him bond with her.

I don't know the other show but guessing one has to be KRPKAB.

Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tha is I appreciate it