Disgusting behaviour

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So i’ve been seeing alot of posts on Insta and Twitter. 

Personally, i don’t like the second leap and i still think the actors chosen to play the role of Abhi and Pragya’s kids aren’t the best selection of the characters they are playing. 

That being said it isn’t those particular actors’ fault but the PH. Petitioning to end the 2nd generation is one thing but insult and using derogatory names and labels is another. Why do people forget that actors are human too and there is more to them than the characters they are playing. They aren’t their characters in real life for heaven’s sake. What kind of dumb people even believe that? 

Criticizing acting is a different thing but commenting on someone’s appearence, their age, their background etc is disgusting. 

Like I literally read people referring the actress who plays Meera/ the nanny, a p**n star because she has a tatoo. 😐 Like what even the fish?? 🤬 Same goes for Mughda and Naina Singh in different words.

Protest can be done without indecent behaviour too. Like what jhahilpan is this? It honestly embarrassing and sickening to see. It’s no wonder no one ever takes them seriously. They might actually consider what fans want if fans were decent in the way they got their message across. 

I’ve even read shit against Kanchi Kaul, saying she’s responsible for the current story line because she doesn’t want Shabbir and Sriti working too closely. Like what? Why would she have a problem with it now when she hasn’t had an issue for five freaking years. People think that soap opera dramatics exist everywhere. 🙄

On top of that some even want Sriti and Shabbir to be together in real like #facepalm. 🤣😂🤣 I don’t even know what to say that. Have way too many words and no words at the same time. 😕😐

Sidenote - Naina Singh’s latest comment was senseless and she should have been more careful about it. It really lit the fans’ buts and hearts on 🔥 I mean i’m usually pretty chill about stuff like this, i don’t even pay attention but even i was a bit 😶😳 when i saw it. 

KKB is still running, 90% because of Sriti and Shabbir fans. The plot has been shit for years but fans have put up with it for them and fans have made the show what it is today. To call all the fans who are protesting the 2nd gen and poor casting attention seekers was ... disrespectful, insensitive, fuelling the fire with gasoline, immature, clearly not well thought. I dunno, i don’t have the right term for it.  #smh. The backlash she’s getting and will get for this is going to be alot worse. 

Also pointing out, most of the actors in KKB have at some point received a lot of flak for the story or their acting but none of them have ever bothered to comment on it like this. 

That being said once again, it doesn’t justify personal comments on the actors, especially the words that are being used. That’s still despicable: 

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I had to block so many people on Twitter using the hashtag kkb because of the abuse. It's too much. Especially Mughda has been on the receiving end of so much of the abuse. 

Personally,  am not a big fan of the second gen either and am sticking with it for Abhigya reunion.  But I wouldn't bash them n say things to them on their social media accounts. It's not their fault that the makers decided to introduce a leap. As for the Naina Singh interview,  it irked me to no end. Calling the fans attention seekers is not a good way to appeal to them to continue watching the show. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah, even I read. That's why stopped seeing their tweets. Just because they have the freedom to write, they go about writing anything they want including actors' personal lives. Mugdha has been at the receiving end so much that she and Naina are called Aunties and even Shabbir's wife has been unnecessarily dragged in. It is very unbecoming of these people. At the end of the day, these idiots fail to realise, the actors r humans too and they have a life.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: misfit007

So i’ve been seeing alot of posts on Insta and Twitter. 

Personally, i don’t like the second leap and i still think the actors chosen to play the role of Abhi and Pragya’s kids aren’t the best selection of the characters they are playing. 

That being said it isn’t those particular actors’ fault but the PH. Petitioning to end the 2nd generation is one thing but insult and using derogatory names and labels is another. Why do people forget that actors are human too and there is more to them than the characters they are playing. They aren’t their characters in real life for heaven’s sake. What kind of dumb people even believe that? 

Criticizing acting is a different thing but commenting on someone’s appearence, their age, their background etc is disgusting. 

Like I literally read people referring the actress who plays Meera/ the nanny, a p**n star because she has a tatoo. 😐 Like what even the fish?? 🤬 Same goes for Mughda and Naina Singh in different words.

Protest can be done without indecent behaviour too. Like what jhahilpan is this? It honestly embarrassing and sickening to see. It’s no wonder no one ever takes them seriously. They might actually consider what fans want if fans were decent in the way they got their message across. 

I’ve even read shit against Kanchi Kaul, saying she’s responsible for the current story line because she doesn’t want Shabbir and Sriti working too closely. Like what? Why would she have a problem with it now when she hasn’t had an issue for five freaking years. People think that soap opera dramatics exist everywhere. 🙄

On top of that some even want Sriti and Shabbir to be together in real like #facepalm. 🤣😂🤣 I don’t even know what to say that. Have way too many words and no words at the same time. 😕😐

Sidenote - Naina Singh’s latest comment was senseless and she should have been more careful about it. It really lit the fans’ buts and hearts on 🔥 I mean i’m usually pretty chill about stuff like this, i don’t even pay attention but even i was a bit 😶😳 when i saw it. 

KKB is still running, 90% because of Sriti and Shabbir fans. The plot has been shit for years but fans have put up with it for them and fans have made the show what it is today. To call all the fans who are protesting the 2nd gen and poor casting attention seekers was ... disrespectful, insensitive, fuelling the fire with gasoline, immature, clearly not well thought. I dunno, i don’t have the right term for it.  #smh. The backlash she’s getting and will get for this is going to be alot worse. 

Also pointing out, most of the actors in KKB have at some point received a lot of flak for the story or their acting but none of them have ever bothered to comment on it like this. 

That being said once again, it doesn’t justify personal comments on the actors, especially the words that are being used. That’s still despicable: 

I'm sorry but why is naina calling those online fans who make such horrid comments about the new gen actors etc as attention-seekers disrespectful, insensitive etc or even that bad for her to be bashed? Like in actual people who make such disgusting and horrid personal attacks online would be called worse things such as low-life's and bullies with small minds because truth is just because you are a fan of a show does not make you entitled to make disgusting personal attacks on actors of a show you don't like, but somehow just because they are fans of a show and making those horrid comments out of love for their favourite actor(s)/ show their misconduct is not viewed as cyber bullying? 

If these comments were not being made by fans of a show to an actor or actors, in usual situations this would be called uncalled for cyber bullying, but somehow it's wrong for actors to call out such fans for disgusting behaviour because they are fans and fans feeling shouldn't be hurt by actors no matter the unwarranted personal attacks they make? What logic is this?

Sorry but if fan's are so sensitive that they feel hurt just over being called attention seekers for bashing actors, then imagine how hurt and depressed the actors feel who are bashed brutally for no reason by these same fans for the way they look, dress and other really personal things that are none of those fans right to comment on? If fans don't like being called wrong and attention seekers then they should conduct themselves more humanely with actors online and remember that even they have feelings and that neither do fans have a right to attack actors on a personal note. 

And she's not wrong in calling those online fans who make such deplorable comments on actors as attention-seekers because that's exactly what those fans want and what their intentions are.... they want the attention of both the makers and the actors to give into their bullying and harassment so the changes these fans want are put in place. They want the makers and the actors to hear loud and clear that they are not liked, will be humiliated, trolled and harassed online till they don't give into the demands of fans. So by definition they are attention-seekers as they are trying to get their point of their sheer hatred across in the hopes that out of depression due to the bullying the actors they dislike either quit the show to escape the online harassment or makers get fed-up with the behaviour of the online fans and make the changes they want. Sounds like attention seeking to me. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

I had to block so many people on Twitter using the hashtag kkb because of the abuse. It's too much. Especially Mughda has been on the receiving end of so much of the abuse. 

Personally,  am not a big fan of the second gen either and am sticking with it for Abhigya reunion.  But I wouldn't bash them n say things to them on their social media accounts. It's not their fault that the makers decided to introduce a leap. As for the Naina Singh interview,  it irked me to no end. Calling the fans attention seekers is not a good way to appeal to them to continue watching the show. 

The only thing I wish is that naina would have said that how fans making personal attacks on actors in order to express their thoughts about the new changes is completely uncalled for, but she would have been attacked for that too as I have seen in the past with actors being bashed brutally even after giving statements requesting fans nicely as well to not get personal with actors. Those online fans will bash irrespective and pick apart at statements to hate on the actors more. I witnessed it far too much especially last year with other shows such as my fave naamkarann. So the actors are expected by fans to put up with their abuse silently without complaining via statements up until the demanded changes are made, and I say this from my years of experience with such online fandoms, which is why I now avoid twitter, but this is largely happening on insta too. Fans think they have a right to abuse out of love for their fave actors/ show and think actors have no right to say anything. That's the mentality so naina could have said anything in her statement and she herself would have been called an attention seeker/ playing victim just for giving a statement. It's a win and lose situation for actors 😭

Anyways, at least at indian forums we refrain from being petty and inhumane like those online fans. Pat on the back for us IF members. 

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So finally, many r with me. I still see twitter to see what r others reaction. But still its the same, if u r not happy with new generation stop attacking them. U claim to be biggest fan of KKB but reality is very far. U use bad words against the actors of ur favorite serial. When I open twitter all i see is only bashing of new generation Nd if someother likes r comment on them they target them also. Calling prachi wrinkles aunty granny or flirting with abhi like she is desperate, then Rhea wearing naked nd vulgar dress ranbir as amul baby or monkey most disgusting is meera as prostitute its just I don't know what to say or react. Like Sammy said they r humans u cant behave or use like these words. I know u r not liking them but its reality, ekta won't change the story now or end this second gen track. Even kanchi they didn't spare her because she is jealous of sriti. Don't know why so much of hatred nd negativity in people minds. These actors were bought here by ekta nd her team, its their desions they r doing their job what's their fault. No one bashes the team. Learn to respect them as they r humans first, then actors, character u don't like. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

So finally, many r with me. I still see twitter to see what r others reaction. But still its the same, if u r not happy with new generation stop attacking them. U claim to be biggest fan of KKB but reality is very far. U use bad words against the actors of ur favorite serial. When I open twitter all i see is only bashing of new generation Nd if someother likes r comment on them they target them also. Calling prachi wrinkles aunty granny or flirting with abhi like she is desperate, then Rhea wearing naked nd vulgar dress ranbir as amul baby or monkey most disgusting is meera as prostitute its just I don't know what to say or react. Like Sammy said they r humans u cant behave or use like these words. I know u r not liking them but its reality, ekta won't change the story now or end this second gen track. Even kanchi they didn't spare her because she is jealous of sriti. Don't know why so much of hatred nd negativity in people minds. These actors were bought here by ekta nd her team, its their desions they r doing their job what's their fault. No one bashes the team. Learn to respect them as they r humans first, then actors, character u don't like. 

People who hate watching the new gen should stop watching on tv in protest and just watch online and skip episodes or scenes they don't like. Simple as that. If ratings fall by a huge margin because people don't like new gen then new gen haters will get what they want, but there is no drop in ratings at all despite so much protest online from fans saying they hate new gen. 

Clearly the tv audience has no issue watching this post-leap track at all or they would have protested and stopped watching but instead people online are saying they are only continuing to watch for abhigya and discrediting the idea that the trp audience are enjoying the post-leap track with new gen and claiming tv audience are also only watching the show in hopes of getting to see just abhigya just like online audience. How can people just generalise I say as matter of factly that tv audience are only watching in hopes of seeing a scene with abhigya in it ans not watching because they genuinely enjoy all the post-leap drama with abhigya and new gen included? Just because KKB fans online are saying they only are continuing to watch for abhigya and hate new gen doesn't mean they can lay the claim that tv audience are only watching for abhigya and hating new gen too. At this point people need to speak for themselves rather than claiming that the tv audience are conitnuing to watch the show with the same attitude as die-hard online abhigya supporters. 

Sorry but anybody claiming even tv audience don't like new gen and are only watching for abhigya just like online audience can't prove that in any way unless there is a major drop in ratings, and that would have happened by now already as it has been quite a few weeks now since the leap happened and they are giving a lot of scenes to new gen, so clearly there is no proof of this claim other than online abhigya fans staking this claim. 

What people online need to understand is that tv audience aren't necessarily watching because they are abhigya fans, but watching because they are fans of KKB and abhigya is part of that liking. Tv audience love the high melodrama of KKB and not just Abhigya. Attitude of online audience is different from tv audience given online audience are usually far younger and more into the romance aspect of a serial whereas the tv audience consisting as a majority are women who watch for the melodrama/ family-drama. 

So any fans online should stop watching on tv and contributing to the high ratings to prove their point and stick to watching online where they can skip unwanted scenes or stop watching altogether till they get abhigya together again in order to prove that all the tv audience are not enjoying new gen at all, else till then the consistent/ increasing ratings only prove tv audience have no issue watching the show with the new gen in it too. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm sorry but why is naina calling those online fans who make such horrid comments about the new gen actors etc as attention-seekers disrespectful, insensitive etc or even that bad for her to be bashed? Like in actual people who make such disgusting and horrid personal attacks online would be called worse things such as low-life's and bullies with small minds because truth is just because you are a fan of a show does not make you entitled to make disgusting personal attacks on actors of a show you don't like, but somehow just because they are fans of a show and making those horrid comments out of love for their favourite actor(s)/ show their misconduct is not viewed as cyber bullying? 

If these comments were not being made by fans of a show to an actor or actors, in usual situations this would be called uncalled for cyber bullying, but somehow it's wrong for actors to call out such fans for disgusting behaviour because they are fans and fans feeling shouldn't be hurt by actors no matter the unwarranted personal attacks they make? What logic is this?

Sorry but if fan's are so sensitive that they feel hurt just over being called attention seekers for bashing actors, then imagine how hurt and depressed the actors feel who are bashed brutally for no reason by these same fans for the way they look, dress and other really personal things that are none of those fans right to comment on? If fans don't like being called wrong and attention seekers then they should conduct themselves more humanely with actors online and remember that even they have feelings and that neither do fans have a right to attack actors on a personal note. 

And she's not wrong in calling those online fans who make such deplorable comments on actors as attention-seekers because that's exactly what those fans want and what their intentions are.... they want the attention of both the makers and the actors to give into their bullying and harassment so the changes these fans want are put in place. They want the makers and the actors to hear loud and clear that they are not liked, will be humiliated, trolled and harassed online till they don't give into the demands of fans. So by definition they are attention-seekers as they are trying to get their point of their sheer hatred across in the hopes that out of depression due to the bullying the actors they dislike either quit the show to escape the online harassment or makers get fed-up with the behaviour of the online fans and make the changes they want. Sounds like attention seeking to me. 

I didn’t mean it that way. What some of then are doing is absolute harassment and despicable. Like I genuinely can’t stand them anymore. But the statement was more of a generalization. 

Regardless, that was a side note. I just feel bad for them because i feel like the bashing will only get worse because of it. They don’t deserve it. 

I’ve blocked out and reported many for spam as well. It’s honestly disturbing. People should speak up about this. Like personal attacks are not okay. 

misfit007 thumbnail

Im honestly just plain distrubed. It creates such a negative environment on social media. I usually ignore or overlook everything but the thing i read about Ashlesha Sawant really got to me. That was crossing a big line. I think maybe sometimes staying silent and ignoring isn’t the right thing. I mean the last thing i want to do is get involved with these dunderheards but at the same i feel like someone should tell them personal attacks aren’t okay before blocking them. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I didn’t mean it that way. What some of then are doing is absolute harassment and despicable. Like I genuinely can’t stand them anymore. But the statement was more of a generalization. 

Regardless, that was a side note. I just feel bad for them because i feel like the bashing will only get worse because of it. They don’t deserve it. 

I’ve blocked out and reported many for spam as well. It’s honestly disturbing. People should speak up about this. Like personal attacks are not okay. 

No offence was taken to any of the things you said dear, I merely just felt that I would have wanted to say worse things to such cowardly bullies who take cover of online anonymity to belittle people.