Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: misfit007

Im honestly just plain distrubed. It creates such a negative environment on social media. I usually ignore or overlook everything but the thing i read about Ashlesha Sawant really got to me. That was crossing a big line. I think maybe sometimes staying silent and ignoring isn’t the right thing. I mean the last thing i want to do is get involved with these dunderheards but at the same i feel like someone should tell them personal attacks aren’t okay before blocking them. 

Dear always report such out of line comments. Never take it upon yourself to reply to them. Take me for instance, I was going on Shivangi joshi’s Instagram and saw a picture of her and mohsin together. One girl commented saying Shivangi is so kali, followed by laughing emoji. I asked her how could she be so racist, and what did she do? She PM’s saying that she looked through my insta pics and started spewing lots of racist crap. I was shocked and looked at her insta to see if she was a racist white girl, but turned out she was an extremely vile and racist Kashmiri Indian who has clearly forgotten she is Indian and living in a country with a majority medium to deep toned population only because she is fair skinned. I called her out on her behaviour but she wouldn’t stop with her racist abuse so I blocked and reported her. Never entertain such bullies. Btw who is ashlesha sawant and what happened to her?

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Dear always report such out of line comments. Never take it upon yourself to reply to them. Take me for instance, I was going on Shivangi joshi’s Instagram and saw a picture of her and mohsin together. One girl commented saying Shivangi is so kali, followed by laughing emoji. I asked her how could she be so racist, and what did she do? She PM’s saying that she looked through my insta pics and started spewing lots of racist crap. I was shocked and looked at her insta to see if she was a racist white girl, but turned out she was an extremely vile and racist Kashmiri Indian who has clearly forgotten she is Indian and living in a country with a majority medium to deep toned population only because she is fair skinned. I called her out on her behaviour but she wouldn’t stop with her racist abuse so I blocked and reported her. Never entertain such bullies. Btw who is ashlesha sawant and what happened to her?

Ugh i’ve faced such idiots too. Politics, sports and fanbase really brings out the worst in people. I usually just leave my comment and block them. 

I always get such crap because apparently i don’t “belong” anywhere since my parents are from two different countries and i grew up in a 3rd one. I’m always told i don’t understand the culture or politics and all that jazz. They don’t know that i’ve lived on all three places long enough to understand how things work. And not living in a place doesn’t mean you can’t understand the issues. 🙄

It’s the same with these dunderheads. What’s worse is that most of them are itsy bitsy kids who don’t know jack about the world yet. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Ugh i’ve faced such idiots too. Politics, sports and fanbase really brings out the worst in people. I usually just leave my comment and block them. 

I always get such crap because apparently i don’t “belong” anywhere since my parents are from two different countries and i grew up in a 3rd one. I’m always told i don’t understand the culture or politics and all that jazz. They don’t know that i’ve lived on all three places long enough to understand how things work. And not living in a place doesn’t mean you can’t understand the issues. 🙄

It’s the same with these dunderheads. What’s worse is that most of them are itsy bitsy kids who don’t know jack about the world yet. 

So you're basically living katrina kaif's life 😆

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So you're basically living katrina kaif's life 😆

LOL, I never thought of it that way but yes essentially. She's lucky her mom is British though. Imagine how well she'd be accepted if she had Pakistani and Indian parents. Smh. 

Also I’m really glad Canada doesn’t have a cricket team. I’m divided enough over India vs. Pakistan. Although i guess i’m always on the winning side in either case 😂

Edited by misfit007 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

LOL, I never thought of it that way but yes essentially. She's lucky her mom is British though. Imagine how well she'd be accepted if she had Pakistani and Indian parents. Smh. 

Also I’m really glad Canada doesn’t have a cricket team. I’m divided enough over India vs. Pakistan. Although i guess i’m always on the winning side in either case 😂

I don’t think people would dislike or like her any more or less if she had one Pakistani parent but the hate she receives is mainly for two reasons, one being that she can’t act and second being she isn’t a homegrown actor. I remember an article talking about Freida pinto and explaining that Indians have an ego for homegrown talent and feel pride in seeing homegrown talent flourish in the west but see NRI’s as not their own to feel the same pride which I found interesting. This would then apply to non Indian actors trying to make it big in Bollywood too.

misfit007 thumbnail

I don’t think people would dislike or like her any more or less if she had one Pakistani parent but the hate she receives is mainly for two reasons, one being that she can’t act and second being she isn’t a homegrown actor. I remember an article talking about Freida pinto and explaining that Indians have an ego for homegrown talent and feel pride in seeing homegrown talent flourish in the west but see NRI’s as not their own to feel the same pride which I found interesting. This would then apply to non Indian actors trying to make it big in Bollywood too.

That actually is a good point.  I never considered that but it makes sense. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

That actually is a good point.  I never considered that but it makes sense. 

Yes and to further prove this the same article mentioned about how such a fuss Bollywood and Indians made about Anil kapoor getting into Hollywood and being at oscars but gave zero hoots about dev Patel and Freida pinto and they were never made a deal out of the way Anil was.