Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Le doobo sab ko saath mein

Exactly it is like we will die ,u also die let the world die because we can't goddamn talk 😂 😭

And then we are best sisters 😂 🤣

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Mili, I can compare Mishti's actions more with Mauli's than Kunal's. At certain situations Mauli looked that she is prioritizing Kunal and his daughter over Ishaan but at the end she has choosen Ishaan. Mishti too is prioritizing her family though she is doing job good for them either, her intention was to do good... And at the end she will be  choosing Ruhaan. Pari and Radhika might be her family but she will be realizing Ruhaan is her life, not just family. 

No, I understand SSSS. I had a bone to pick with Mauli as well,  throughout the last few weeks. It doesn't matter who she chose in the end, how she treated Ishaan as an unwanted guy who should have disappeared into thin air, after doing whatever help he had to. That caused a lot of heartburn to me. 

@bold...... the intention to do good is not absolute right? Who is she doing good to? She is not intending to do good to Ruhaan, surely👎🏼😭She knows where his heart lies, he told her in no uncertain terms several times that he would rather be dead than alive if he were to live apart from her. Yet, she is choosing to crush his soul, for not even the right reasons. That cheater guy at least had a solid reason even if he went about it the wrong way. This is just to fulfill some useless prophecy of being called a " selfless sister"? I am simply comparing her actions towards a person who loves her above and beyond himself😭

She knows her mother's history, with all the supposed "love", family and years of marriage on her side, her marriage was a disaster. So, shouldn't she think about that for this delusional sissy? Does she think that she can forever manipulate Ruhaan? 😡

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Exactly it is like we will die ,u also die let the world die because we can't goddamn talk 😂 😭

And then we are best sisters 😂 🤣

Anshi, Anshi, what is this my friend🤣? Who can't talk? Who should die? Just the sisters or their spouses too? 🤣God, Anshi, do you know you give me a good laugh with you bursting like a patakha🤣

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Hey, it's not about the end game. We all know that Mishaan are going to end up together, but then how Mishti is treating ruhaan is what is bothering the most of us. 

I know it's not about the end game. But what I am saying is Mishti's actions are more similar to Mauli's post leap. Mauli too annoyed me at times  by giving more importance to Kunal and his daughter than Ishaaan .. and  may be it's only me who is feeling

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Anshi, Anshi, what is this my friend🤣? Who can't talk? Who should die? Just the sisters or their spouses too? 🤣God, Anshi, do you know you give me a good laugh with you bursting like a patakha🤣

The sisters they will drag spouses to claim trophy ..

So.spouses should be aware 🤣

Thank you mili😂😂 i am glad u can laugh and see how nonsensical story is 🤣

Otherwise ppl here take offense 🤣

.SSSS. thumbnail

How is it same ,how is mishti intention good ...i  am trying to understand this ...pushing sibling into delusional world and other person with no regard to his feelings and pushing him to sister while he loved u..how does it count as good intentions ?

My whole problem.is this at end she will chose ruhaam when her darling sister allows and that would mean she chose him because pari gave permission otherwise she would have pushed him like toy 🤔🤔

Why cant she realize how awful her decision is 

I wasn't saying what she is good.. I was saying that she is thinking that she is doing good for her sister...

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

I wasn't saying what she is good.. I was saying that she is thinking that she is doing good for her sister...

Gotcha so she is delusional herself and called out for it as well right 🤔🤔🤔 ..

She is nit thinking beyond trying to get best sister trophy isnt she ?

Bec neither is she thinking about Ruhan or pari in long run heck even short run

All she cares is she should be the one who should not be called out 

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In all these it looks Misti is more concerned that people will compare her with Kunal.She is protecting herself  in sibling love.Cvs  are totally at fault.More than sacrifice it looks like damage control from Misti's side.

I like both actors.Infact I am a fan of Teju.Watched all her shows specially SR & KS but I will not support the character just bec I am her fan.About her acting what Mili has doubt she looks confused in most of the scenes for e.g yesterday at car parking & today during driving.I think both the actors have lost the plot cvs to be blamed.

Edited by NamrataRa - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NamrataRa

In all these it looks Misti is more concerned that people will compare her with Kunal.She is protecting herself  in sibling love.Cvs  are otally at fault.More than sacrifice it looks like damage control from Misti's side.

I like both actors.Infact I am a fan of Teju.Watched all her shows specially SR & KS but I will not support the character just bec I am her fan.About her acting what Mili has doubt she looks confused in most of the scenes for e.g yesterday at car parking & today during driving.I think both the actors have lost the plot cvs to be blamed.

Exactly all mishti cares is people should not compare her to kunal

Same man i csnt mindlessly support bullshit 🤣🤣🤣

I agree that both actors arent upto.mark 😂

.SSSS. thumbnail

Gotcha so she is delusional herself and called out for it as well right 🤔🤔🤔 ..

She is nit thinking beyond trying to get best sister trophy isnt she ?

Bec neither is she thinking about Ruhan or pari in long run heck even short run

All she cares is she should be the one who should not be called out 

She doesn't look like how this will effect Ruhaan. She has a monologue that this trip is going to be end for their relationship but not start when he is all exited. She looked stressed out or sad for doing that to him but doing anyway. As per her she is doing good to Pari by doing this and she has choosen that even after knowing that it will effect the Ruhaan too.  I am not defending Mishti decision here. But I am just trying to see. She is like she can go to any extent for Pari.. and so she is doing. She herself is not justifying like it's ok Ruhaan will be happy with Pari and everyone will be happy and all..