Hello... new member here🙏🏻🙏🏻

-girlygeek- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.... i m new to radhakrishn forum... i usually active on Twitter radhakrishn fandom... make vms n post....from now on i will post here too 😁😁

I m here coz im feeling unsatisfied with the storyline n what the makers wants to portray..... so i wanted to participate in discussions regarding that.. coz at Twitter criticism is not allowed... people make distance with u if they find u saying anything against their fvrt show n specially one fvrt character... they blindly appreciate the storyline ... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I really liked initial phase of Radhakrishn... binge watched the 50-60 episodes in one go... but now the quality is gone downhill... and thats the fact😌😌😌

I have read some post here n really find them relatable... people on this forum are more mature logical and open minded ..... so here i amπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And also i love sumedh n mallikas offscreen personality... so you will be seeing some sumellika stuff ahead...including basant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

just like you i am not active in IF...but this all sacrifice drama made me come here..people in here doing good job.......actually i am very happy to come here...i have see members here to discussing things very logically not just like the people blindly follow this show...... Radha is pure n good...nothing wrong in her..she got curse because of krishna.. then in earth after she met krishna, he started find faults in her character...actually every time radha's behavior went to wrong only because of krishna's deeds....he made her bad in front of others after that he was the one made her good...d't mistake me i want to say this....nowdays in this show, god krishna words n actions are disgusting...i can't accept what he doing now no matter he is god or human...CVs killed this show...thats making me sad.....

-girlygeek- thumbnail

Absolutely absolutely.πŸ€—.... all these antics he is doing making be cringe...🀒 basically approving extra marital affair.... which can't be applied to us humans....then why saying prem sikhane aaya hu all the time..... Krishn is supreme and Radha his hΔΊadini shakti.. is what we know.. real gods are not bound to marriage.. that we can understand... but here krishn himself wanted to get married.... and now when radha is married to another.. he is saying marriage means nothing to me.... what evenπŸ€”πŸ€”

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -girlygeek-

Absolutely absolutely.πŸ€—.... all these antics he is doing making be cringe...🀒 basically approving extra marital affair.... which can't be applied to us humans....then why saying prem sikhane aaya hu all the time..... Krishn is supreme and Radha his hΔΊadini shakti.. is what we know.. real gods are not bound to marriage.. that we can understand... but here krishn himself wanted to get married.... and now when radha is married to another.. he is saying marriage means nothing to me.... what evenπŸ€”πŸ€”

welcome to another logical brain!! Good to see that the storyline is not resonating with the thought process that we have running in our mind and blood. Pls feel free to join in the discussions!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -girlygeek-

Hello everyone.... i m new to radhakrishn forum... i usually active on Twitter radhakrishn fandom... make vms n post....from now on i will post here too 😁😁

I m here coz im feeling unsatisfied with the storyline n what the makers wants to portray..... so i wanted to participate in discussions regarding that.. coz at Twitter criticism is not allowed... people make distance with u if they find u saying anything against their fvrt show n specially one fvrt character... they blindly appreciate the storyline ... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I really liked initial phase of Radhakrishn... binge watched the 50-60 episodes in one go... but now the quality is gone downhill... and thats the fact😌😌😌

I have read some post here n really find them relatable... people on this forum are more mature logical and open minded ..... so here i amπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

And also i love sumedh n mallikas offscreen personality... so you will be seeing some sumellika stuff ahead...including basant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome -girlygeek- ,

It's hard to tell the truth about this show, we got stuck on Instagram RainFire and I on the official page of the show, because we told the truth and it wasn't taken very well.

You can't blindly follow a story even this one is entertainment. And then we can't like everything, so people have to be open-minded, but the audience is so narrow-minded that it's impossible to say things without thinking that we're attacking the actors while we're attacking the CV's who wrote this story.

I have given up trying to make things understood, at least here, we are not burying our heads in the sand and saying things logically and we are able to discuss things with an open heart without pressure.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rechus

just like you i am not active in IF...but this all sacrifice drama made me come here..people in here doing good job.......actually i am very happy to come here...i have see members here to discussing things very logically not just like the people blindly follow this show...... Radha is pure n good...nothing wrong in her..she got curse because of krishna.. then in earth after she met krishna, he started find faults in her character...actually every time radha's behavior went to wrong only because of krishna's deeds....he made her bad in front of others after that he was the one made her good...d't mistake me i want to say this....nowdays in this show, god krishna words n actions are disgusting...i can't accept what he doing now no matter he is god or human...CVs killed this show...thats making me sad.....

You're absolutely right, I said Krishna was a bad teacher and Radha a bad student.

Things have deteriorated over the months and nothing has been improved.

The part with the sacrifice was the worst thing they could show us! 

Radha is just a puppet in Krishna's fingers! 

And this adultery case is making me sick!🀒

Viswasruti thumbnail

Welcome girlygeek πŸ€—Happy to see another girl who thinks logically and expresses in a  convincingly good manner! 

Heartiest welcome to this forum to discuss the show and it's flawed storyline, can't say pros because now nothing is positive. Yes, we all agree on one point, the lead actors [ Su& Malli] are highly talented and beautiful, the settings are spectacular, but the writer confused big time and making us yell at him with sorrow!  

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

You said well in words what we are all feeling since long. Well said and agree with your every word. Now with hands down, we can say, Krishna did more harm to Radha than the cruel criminal Ayan. Ayan wanted her as if she is a thing to possess, a selfish motive behind his desire too, wants to become Mukhiya to Barsana. He was never a good one, neither a lover or a friend , only there to claim the possession of the tender-hearted Radha ! But what Krishna did? He is her eternal lover, saved her from all dangers, protected her from all devils [ except this Ayan!!] detected[ ???!!!] and treated all her badhas, ultimately to send her to Ayan and Jatila's house? What sort of love is this??? That was our unanswered question for long!!  Yes, CVs killed this show ! Killed my Radha Krishna love.

-girlygeek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Welcome girlygeek πŸ€—Happy to see another girl who thinks logically and expresses in a  convincingly good manner! 

Heartiest welcome to this forum to discuss the show and it's flawed storyline, can't say pros because now nothing is positive. Yes, we all agree on one point, the lead actors [ Su& Malli] are highly talented and beautiful, the settings are spectacular, but the writer confused big time and making us yell at him with sorrow!  

Awwweeee... thank u so much for this warm welcome.🀧🀧🀧.. my exams finished recently thats why i decided to join forum... πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

-girlygeek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

welcome to another logical brain!! Good to see that the storyline is not resonating with the thought process that we have running in our mind and blood. Pls feel free to join in the discussions!!

Hello rainfire..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thank u so much for welcoming me.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».. i'll try to be active here as much i can.... don't mind my poking nose every now n then b/w ur discussionsπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ