Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -girlygeek-

Hello rainfire..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thank u so much for welcoming me.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ».. i'll try to be active here as much i can.... don't mind my poking nose every now n then b/w ur discussionsπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

You are most welcome to poke anytime!!!! 

-girlygeek- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Welcome -girlygeek- ,

It's hard to tell the truth about this show, we got stuck on Instagram RainFire and I on the official page of the show, because we told the truth and it wasn't taken very well.

You can't blindly follow a story even this one is entertainment. And then we can't like everything, so people have to be open-minded, but the audience is so narrow-minded that it's impossible to say things without thinking that we're attacking the actors while we're attacking the CV's who wrote this story.

I have given up trying to make things understood, at least here, we are not burying our heads in the sand and saying things logically and we are able to discuss things with an open heart without pressure.

Hiiiiii... Readlo... i have read many of ur posts... i can relate with every single word u said... u can consider me as ur fanπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… thank you so much for welcoming me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

-girlygeek- thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Viswasruti thumbnail

The present storyline brought many good members to the forum to express displeasure towards the makers!  

Till now we, the few members of this forum are stunned and sharing our views in a friendly manner. Now more friends with more opinions are here to share, happy to look into the forum now, different versions, with different aspects. A good change.😊 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hiiiiii... Readlo... i have read many of ur posts... i can relate with every single word u said... u can consider me as ur fanπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… thank you so much for welcoming me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh, that's sweet.πŸ€—

We are the other side of the fan attitude.

We don't hide the truth here, so I hope you'll really like it here. πŸ˜‰

-girlygeek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The present storyline brought many good members to the forum to express displeasure towards the makers!  

Till now we, the few members of this forum are stunned and sharing our views in a friendly manner. Now more friends with more opinions are here to share, happy to look into the forum now, different versions, with different aspects. A good change.😊 

Believe me...many of my twitter friends are frustrated with the storyline.... n now that we invested so much into the show... we really cant able to take our step back.... we were really excited that RK going to complete 250... we were makings edits and drafts..and going to put hashtag 250daysofRKπŸ˜”. but this marriage track ruined everything....πŸ’”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

-girlygeek- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Oh, that's sweet.πŸ€—

We are the other side of the fan attitude.

We don't hide the truth here, so I hope you'll really like it here. πŸ˜‰

i m already liking it here.... bus having some trouble to upload pictures n stuff... n can we delete topics that we already posted.... πŸ€”

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i m already liking it here.... bus having some trouble to upload pictures n stuff... n can we delete topics that we already posted.... πŸ€”

No, you can't delete, but ask mnx12.

She's the moderator, maybe she can do it for you.