Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

THIS !! you said it sister !! Radha is the scapegoat, getting sandwiched between the men in the show ! An excuse for them to boast over their God complex. She gets badhas, she does wrong, she is never self sufficient so that the men can be glamorized. Everyone else is spared and even rewarded after committing gruesome deeds and she gets to be the one to suffer at the end in spite of being innocent. You said the word. That is it. That's the show.

The characterization of Radha in this show is like an insult to womanhood, it is nothing but disparaging the Divine Love! They are preaching like --Being a woman is the ultimate insult!! Even though she is a goddess, a  lover of a Divine Being!! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Good points guys. I have nothing to add as am completely disgusted with their plots even though I am not watching at all since the golok raas. I am so disgusted with kanha that I don't even want to think what he is upto. I want to ask the writer that did he really understand this avatar of Narayan!!!! 

For half of the episodes, Krishna was busy with systematically detecting and defeating her because of her Vikars! Protecting and defending gained different meaning in this serial! Love was never a prominent subject for Radha and Krishna, always entangled in one or the other badhas, now Radha Krishna love is null and void in this story!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@stormborn : Even making Ayan a psychopathic killer doesn't justify the masked adultery they set up! They just wanted more drama, they wanted to make a love triangle in their own way...

You're right, they should stop saying they teach love because there's no lesson to learn in their charade!

You're right, Krishna is having fun, and it shows. He doesn't take anything seriously. Besides, I'm not even sure he thinks when he acts!

@Viswasruti :  That's why I told you not to tell me Krishna is doing the leela because I'm not going to accept this leela in any way! He's playing with Radha's mind again!

You're right, Krishna contradicts herself day after day.

It is a pleasure to entertain you with our answers;)

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

For half of the episodes, Krishna was busy with systematically detecting and defeating her because of her Vikars! Protecting and defending gained different meaning in this serial! Love was never a prominent subject for Radha and Krishna, always entangled in one or the other badhas, now Radha Krishna love is null and void in this story!!

Na na M ... he is now trying to tell her that even though you have married that anyways I forced you to, you can never forget loving me too. So lady you have to satisfy both the parties now... love your lover and listen to what I say plus listen to your husband. On top I will do everything to keep your husband away from your room!!!

Sorry Lord for being this sarcastic!! 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Na na M ... he is now trying to tell her that even though you have married that anyways I forced you to, you can never forget loving me too. So lady you have to satisfy both the parties now... love your lover and listen to what I say plus listen to your husband. On top I will do everything to keep your husband away from your room!!!

That's exactly what it is.

It makes me nauseous.

Especially when Krishna thought what Radha's gonna do. She cannot ignore her husband's order and she cannot eat if he does not eat.

Then he told her that he was not asking her to forget her duties as a wife, but just to acknowledge her love! 

It makes me sick. 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Na na M ... he is now trying to tell her that even though you have married that anyways I forced you to, you can never forget loving me too. So lady you have to satisfy both the parties now... love your lover and listen to what I say plus listen to your husband. On top I will do everything to keep your husband away from your room!!!

@bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

P.s. if we ought to say sorry everytime for being sarcastic then I am going straight to hell and Swastik Krishna is gonna join me there.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Rishivars are always smart people, that is why they create fear in the followers' minds.! But here they even ordered Narayan to prepare food for the next day!🤣No one knows why they do penance and prayers all the time, only to curse the Gods and to punish the Tridev!!

And we thought meditation helped with anger management issues ! Pure din to meditate hi karte rehte yaar aur firvi itna saara gussa nak me charhake rakhte hai  !!!!😔

stormborn thumbnail

Na na M ... he is now trying to tell her that even though you have married that anyways I forced you to, you can never forget loving me too. So lady you have to satisfy both the parties now... love your lover and listen to what I say plus listen to your husband. On top I will do everything to keep your husband away from your room!!!

After today's precap, it looks like now Krishna is going to Sanskaar Ayan's badha of kaam ( lust ) by making him 'ek chutki me impotent'. Now that he is getting rid of his hand-ache, he might find some time to fill up daddy dearest's mahapandit shoes and worship the goddess Kali and do some penance. 

Oh mighty Lord ! Forgive me for having such wishful thoughts. Yeist or waste, your bade bhaiya is the best ! 'Hands' down !

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

After today's precap, it looks like now Krishna is going to Sanskaar Ayan's badha of kaam ( lust ) by making him 'ek chutki me impotent'. Now that he is getting rid of his hand-ache, he might find some time to fill up daddy dearest's mahapandit shoes and worship the goddess Kali and do some penance. 

Oh mighty Lord ! Forgive me for having such wishful thoughts. Yeist or waste, your bade bhaiya is the best ! 'Hands' down !

🤣🤣🤣

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

haha..you said it.......superb....