Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-girlygeek- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

After today's precap, it looks like now Krishna is going to Sanskaar Ayan's badha of kaam ( lust ) by making him 'ek chutki me impotent'. Now that he is getting rid of his hand-ache, he might find some time to fill up daddy dearest's mahapandit shoes and worship the goddess Kali and do some penance. 

Oh mighty Lord ! Forgive me for having such wishful thoughts. Yeist or waste, your bade bhaiya is the best ! 'Hands' down !

Ek chutki me impotent 🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahahahhahah🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bade bhaiya toh gaye kaam se

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: stormborn

After today's precap, it looks like now Krishna is going to Sanskaar Ayan's badha of kaam ( lust ) by making him 'ek chutki me impotent'. Now that he is getting rid of his hand-ache, he might find some time to fill up daddy dearest's mahapandit shoes and worship the goddess Kali and do some penance. 

Oh mighty Lord ! Forgive me for having such wishful thoughts. Yeist or waste, your bade bhaiya is the best ! 'Hands' down !

🤣🤣

You killed me....

That's exactly what I thought.

Besides, Gayatri said the same thing.

Except that the punishment will be given to Radha as well as to Ayan, but it will not really be a punishment for Radha since she really didn't intend to be a full wife!