dazzling_akshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Every character is going to get their karma for their actions

Ruhaan for going against his Friend

Pari for being inconsiderate towards Arnav and Ruhaan's feelings

Mishti for breaking many hearts

Veer for insulting Mishti purposely

All the characters are going pay for their actions. I like how the writers didn't spare any character or justifying their actions..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Veer didn't get anything yet..

And Mishti breaking many hearts?Only Gem's heart na

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Akshi,

Karma ka toh I don't know. 

But, today my wrath is totally on Mishti.

She had every right to back off if she wants for a sis. 

But, she didn't have a right to tease Pari or say they don't love eachother. She thought about sis, that's expected. But, did she think about Ruhaan? Before pushing him kahin bhi?

Arey back off man. But, ye sab kya hai teasing ka😐

dazzling_akshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Veer didn't get anything yet..

And Mishti breaking many hearts?Only Gem's heart na

He is going to get when his dad goes to jail for kidnapping Mishti (though its almost confirmed)

@bold : When Ruhaan returns he is going to get a heartbreak. In future Pari too when she comes to know that Mishaan's love was mutual. 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dazzling_akshi

He is going to get when his dad goes to jail for kidnapping Mishti (though its almost confirmed)

@bold : When Ruhaan returns he is going to get a heartbreak. In future Pari too when she comes to know that Mishaan's love was mutual. 

@bold On point. Ye toh socha hi nahi 

When pari gets to know that it was mutual, what would she think? Wasn't it like pushing her deliberately into something which was never hers or not reciprocated. Yes, Pari created this by assuming but, further actions of Mishti would have an effect on other people's life, too.

What would Ruhaan feel, when he gets to know that he is not even being considered as used as a bartered good 😐😐😐

dazzling_akshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Hey Akshi,

Karma ka toh I don't know. 

But, today my wrath is totally on Mishti.

She had every right to back off if she wants for a sis. 

But, she didn't have a right to tease Pari or say they don't love eachother. She thought about sis, that's expected. But, did she think about Ruhaan? Before pushing him kahin bhi?

Arey back off man. But, ye sab kya hai teasing ka😐

Woh baat mujhe bhi acha nahi laga. She should have spoken with Ruhaan first and then if she wants to breakup its fine. 

The problem is no one talking about the issue face to face..agar aisa kuch hua, then everything would have been solved by now. 

Edited by dazzling_akshi - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Veer has got karma by blindly believing mishty . Mishty who keep fooling veer by saying in front of him that she love him and behind saying that I don't know whether I love veer or not. This show give msg never blind trust ur fiance word that  he or she love  his or her fiancee. Be suspicious about fiancee feeling 

Pari has got karma by coming out of commetic phobia   this show give msg never come out of commetic phobia  other wise    if anyone come out of commetic phobia  they will loose chance to fall in love

Mishty has got karma by fooling veer for long time. This show  give msg never give commitment which is impossible to keep

Ruhaan ka karma yet to watch

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

When pari gets to know that it was mutual, what would she think? Wasn't it like pushing her deliberately into something which was never hers or not reciprocated. Yes, Pari created this by assuming but, further actions of Mishti would have an effect on other people's life, too.

What would Ruhaan feel, when he gets to know that he is not even being considered as used as a bartered good 😐😐😐

He is dupaata as voot uncle said both sis want best sis trophy ..

Unfortunately Ruhan is collateral damage ..

Ruhan never mattered to either pari or mishti ...

They wanna prove their sisterly bond and how selfless souls they are

Ruhan i hope doesnt agree and leave 

dazzling_akshi thumbnail

Exactly. This way Pari is going to deepen her delusion that Mishaan doesn't love eachother and Ruhaan loves only her..

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tbh i agree with this post :(

amd first time i feel veer is so lucky ausko chutkara mila mishti se warna wo bhi aik dupatta banate jo dono sis yaha se waha se uarana chahte hai lol

Edited by -sakeena- - 4 years ago