Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazneenA thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dazzling_akshi

Exactly. This way Pari is going to deepen her delusion that Mishaan doesn't love eachother and Ruhaan loves only her..

Wahi toh!

Backing off, I totally understand.

But, pushing two people into something is wrong.

Aur my biggest doubt. What was the use of those pictures veer took?

Itne andhe hain kya sab? It was clear ke wo intimate pic hai. Uske baad, how does Arnav even try to convince Pari that Ruhaan loves her & Mishti deny that? Pari is trying to do the right thing here na..Usko aur confuse kar rahe hai sab.

Will Mishti say ke mai practice kar rahi thi Modelling ka wo pics me 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Wahi toh!

Backing off, I totally understand.

But, pushing two people into something is wrong.

Aur my biggest doubt. What was the use of those pictures veer took?

Itne andhe hain kya sab? It was clear ke wo intimate pic hai. Uske baad, how does Arnav even try to convince Pari that Ruhaan loves her & Mishti deny that? Pari is trying to do the right thing here na..Usko aur confuse kar rahe hai sab.

Will Mishti say ke mai practice kar rahi thi Modelling ka wo pics me 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

1. Modeling practice 😂

2. “How can you trust Veer of all people? You know how he tried to publicly humiliate me earlier as well- uski baat maanogi ya apni behen ki” 🙄

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg23

1. Modeling practice 😂

2. “How can you trust Veer of all people? You know how he tried to publicly humiliate me earlier as well- uski baat maanogi ya apni behen ki” 🙄

Hehe!! Kisi ko toh hasi aayi😛

@bold, haan haan, pics veer ne morph kiye..😂

Bina waja, humiliate Karna bhi hai toh, why would he drag his friend without a reason? Koi toh baat hogi hi na...

But, no..Wahi senseless cheezen they want to do..🙊🤦

Btw, I replied to the PM

Edited by arfanazneen - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone made mistakes in the show. Uska kuch na kuch fal bhugatna padta hai. Ruhaan Ko Bhi pada. Fact is he hurt Veer. Now he will have testing times in love. Mishti was confused about her feelings of love isliye she continued the relationship in the form of engagement only to break off hurting Veer and family. So she was a cause of hurting peoples feelings.

Pari has taken Arnav for granted, she was insensitive to him. And due to her delusion, she will get hurt too.

Aisa thodi na hai ki Ruhaan will be spared.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Everyone made mistakes in the show. Uska kuch na kuch fal bhugatna padta hai. Ruhaan Ko Bhi pada. Fact is he hurt Veer. Now he will have testing times in love. Mishti was confused about her feelings of love isliye she continued the relationship in the form of engagement only to break off hurting Veer and family. So she was a cause of hurting peoples feelings.

Pari has taken Arnav for granted, she was insensitive to him. And due to her delusion, she will get hurt too.

Aisa thodi na hai ki Ruhaan will be spared.

Actually Ruhan is cause of all hurt to everyone had he decided to leave he would have spared so many heartbreak ...so he does deserve what he will get here ..he deserved to be treated that way so as to realize his folly ..

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Actually Ruhan is cause of all hurt to everyone had he decided to leave he would have spared so many heartbreak ...so he does deserve what he will get here ..he deserved to be treated that way so as to realize his folly ..

All are getting what they deserve u see 😆. I wish in S1 some people got what they deserved. But that was not to happen.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

All are getting what they deserve u see 😆. I wish in S1 some people got what they deserved. But that was not to happen.

Yes that is good 😊

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😆

Word Count: 0

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dazzling_akshi

Exactly. This way Pari is going to deepen her delusion that Mishaan doesn't love eachother and Ruhaan loves only her..

Why pari doesn't have any sense and mind to understand ruhaan is not interested in her romantically ???

Pari 10 bar phone karti hai tab ruhaan ek baar call uthata hai uska , ruhaan kabhi usko timepass karne ke liye bhi call nai karta or na he usko kabhi dinner date ya quality time spend karne ke liye invite karta hai.

Itna to sab girls ko pata hota hai ki jab ladka usko pasand karta hai ya BF banna chata ho tab sirf care he nai dikhata , baby steps bhi leta hai like message chatting , long call talks, searching for chance to spend time with that person etc . I mean kuch to karta he hai ladka jab usko BF ya life partner banne mai interest ho.

Mishti or ruhaan ke bich mai kuch nai hai yeh to sun legi pari par akkal se paidal or pyar mai pagal pari yeh nai sochegi ki ruhaan sahi mai mujse pyar karta hai ki nai .

I feel pari is not in delusion , she wants to stay in delusion .

Pari is not going to deepen her delusion because of mishti , she will deepen it because she is akkal se paidal/dumb.

Edited by sweet_tania - 5 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Why pari doesn't have any sense and mind to understand ruhaan is not interested in her romantically ???

Pari 10 bar phone karti hai tab ruhaan ek baar call uthata hai uska , ruhaan kabhi usko timepass karne ke liye bhi call nai karta or na he usko kabhi dinner date ya quality time spend karne ke liye invite karta hai.

Itna to sab girls ko pata hota hai ki jab ladka usko pasand karta hai ya BF banna chata ho tab sirf care he nai dikhata , baby steps bhi leta hai like message chatting , long call talks, searching for chance to spend time with that person etc . I mean kuch to karta he hai ladka jab usko BF ya life partner banne mai interest ho.

Mishti or ruhaan ke bich mai kuch nai hai yeh to sun legi pari par akkal se paidal or pyar mai pagal pari yeh nai sochegi ki ruhaan sahi mai mujse pyar karta hai ki nai .

I feel pari is not in delusion , she wants to stay in delusion .

Pari is not going to deepen her delusion because of mishti , she will deepen it because she is akkal se paidal/dumb.

I understand what you are saying..

Pari toh hai hi delusional. Sabko pata hai..

Ab jaake thoda sa, she was trying to understand. Usme bhi ye Arnav is confusing her. Upar se Mishti bolegi toh, delusional ki legacy banayegi na pari.

Leave about Pari yaa for a moment. I understand Mishti ke actions (Only if she thinks just about Pari) .. But, why deny and tease pari about Ruhaan? 🤷