Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

his love for bani is some unhealthy obsession sorry but that is what i felt.....he loved her deeply madly fine.....but she is no more please realise this and open your eyes and see what is happening around you.....

Are you telling me that or addressing it to RM? 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

Are you telling me that or addressing it to RM? 

adressing it to RM.....

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ bold but who are they to decide it?????i am sorry but Bani was his wife....he has the right to know about the reason of his wife's death/murder??????he loved her so much,he forgot whole world in her love....she made so many promises to him that they will live togather,spend their life with each other and all.....now suddenly she is gone from his life......RM thought/felt that she broke all his promises...he kind of angry with her......if he came to know about bani's murder then may be there is chance that he feel bani did not leave him deliberately and did not break any of his promises.....some one brutally snatched away his bani from his life......that news will give him a shock but i think by this shock he will come into reality and will try to get justice for his wife.....in life every one need closure to move on,to start something new.....i feel this is his closure which his family is not giving him.....

his family hid the truth of bani's murder.....kuch better effect hua  sab hide krne ka RM ki mental health/condition pe??????nope not at all...so no point hiding this.....tell him the truth phir jo hoga dekh lain gy.....

Then who will decide just tell me aren't the parents always consider as best well wisher it was easy to say than doing whole Rm family is not the culprit of bani if they knew about bani murder than definitely they are informed by police or some other reliable source. So why not Rm aware of the murder if he was too much traumatized on that time than giving some kind of shock is a very unhealthy decision. The reason of Rm condition is not hiding the truth but his obsession with bani and I agree that it is never seems healthy to me also. Rm family is not just liable to him but to other children's also and till now junior siblings of Rm is totally out of the picture honestly Rm's father regarding not giving the whole business to harshit and waiting for Rm recovery is totally wrong but I think he kept he matter on hold to give Rm a reason to live but Rm is not ready to take any liability like he is doing arrangements for priya  and  priya wants to share her problem with him it looks he share a good bond with his siblings but all gone in vain due to his bani obsession. Life is all about moving on but as the story is from Rm view we cannot see the things from other persons point of view. We cannot say how he will react on knowing the truth initially when Rm family donot trust him on sukanya issue I feel bad for him but the way he behave during his wedding I understand why they donot trust him. Sometime you need to push someone for marriage so they move on in real life here they do it with Rm and misha alliance except his mother no one is in support of his alliance with sukanya  . I live Rm but the way he neglect his family responsibility I donot blame them for keeping the bani matter always away from him.

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Then who will decide just tell me aren't the parents always consider as best well wisher it was easy to say than doing whole Rm family is not the culprit of bani if they knew about bani murder than definitely they are informed by police or some other reliable source. So why not Rm aware of the murder if he was too much traumatized on that time than giving some kind of shock is a very unhealthy decision. The reason of Rm condition is not hiding the truth but his obsession with bani and I agree that it is never seems healthy to me also. Rm family is not just liable to him but to other children's also and till now junior siblings of Rm is totally out of the picture honestly Rm's father regarding not giving the whole business to harshit and waiting for Rm recovery is totally wrong but I think he kept he matter on hold to give Rm a reason to live but Rm is not ready to take any liability like he is doing arrangements for priya  and  priya wants to share her problem with him it looks he share a good bond with his siblings but all gone in vain due to his bani obsession. Life is all about moving on but as the story is from Rm view we cannot see the things from other persons point of view. We cannot say how he will react on knowing the truth initially when Rm family donot trust him on sukanya issue I feel bad for him but the way he behave during his wedding I understand why they donot trust him. Sometime you need to push someone for marriage so they move on in real life here they do it with Rm and misha alliance except his mother no one is in support of his alliance with sukanya  . I live Rm but the way he neglect his family responsibility I donot blame them for keeping the bani matter always away from him.

yes parents are considered as best well wishers but this does not change the fact that they are human....they can make mistakes too......i find their approach to handle/tackle RM life quiet insensitive and senseless......if one technique,one method is not working then change it......try some other way.....

here we are talking about a life.....if bani's feath is not an accident or natural death then murder is a heinous crime...... three years back if RM was is in shock and they did not tell him about all this to prevent his condition getting worse fine....but did they involve police in it??????if not then they are hiding the truth from RM for their own selfish reasons or to save themselves.....

i am not saying they are responsible for his miserable condition.....he does not want to come out of his baniland.....he is not able to forget her.....but what did they do????when he was not menatlly stable they sent him to london ALONE....if they wanted to send him away from this house to make him feel better or change the atmosphere....why did they send him alone??????if he was not  there alone then suku yeh sab plan kr hi nahi paati.....

i like really like his elder brother...he seems genuine to me but did you notice his reaction after that terrace incident?????he said to Pragati sham ko incvestor k sath meeting hai we NEED him fine.....really???isn't it insensitive????and his bua and mother what was their reaction Pragati ka hold hai RM pe so we can CONTROL him by using Pragati.....control????really?????aisi family pe kese bhaeosa kr sakte hain...???creepy they are.....

joypallavi thumbnail

I always say the way Rm family deal with his problem is not go well with him. I never say that his family is totally innocent it's a mystery thriller so till now every character seems fishy. Cvs hasn't reveal many things like what kind of relation bani share with Rm's family . Why they are against Rm and bani alliance. We donot know that when initially Rm went to London he is alone or not sukanya and Rm first meeting Rm seems fine and it is not possible for anyone to keep an eye for 24hrs on a certain person.  Bani death is mystery which start unfolding suddenly but no where it is shown that police has not investigated the case or malhotra family shut the case by using there power . I actually giving Rm family benefit of doubt nothing else. His brother always try to do cheer him up and reminded him about his responsibility it is not the first time Rm did any suicidal act but after sometime he got drunken it is shown in initial episode are not his brother ask him to assist in the business instead of drinking every time. His bua talk about controlling  him but what type of controlling we donot know are not they ask Rm not to drink during priya alliance. So that's why I just giving them benefit of doubt and try to saw the things from there point of view which Cvs never explore that's it most of his family member already gave up there hope on his recovery and become habitual of it . 

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

I always say the way Rm family deal with his problem is not go well with him. I never say that his family is totally innocent it's a mystery thriller so till now every character seems fishy. Cvs hasn't reveal many things like what kind of relation bani share with Rm's family . Why they are against Rm and bani alliance. We donot know that when initially Rm went to London he is alone or not sukanya and Rm first meeting Rm seems fine and it is not possible for anyone to keep an eye for 24hrs on a certain person.  Bani death is mystery which start unfolding suddenly but no where it is shown that police has not investigated the case or malhotra family shut the case by using there power . I actually giving Rm family benefit of doubt nothing else. His brother always try to do cheer him up and reminded him about his responsibility it is not the first time Rm did any suicidal act but after sometime he got drunken it is shown in initial episode are not his brother ask him to assist in the business instead of drinking every time. His bua talk about controlling  him but what type of controlling we donot know are not they ask Rm not to drink during priya alliance. So that's why I just giving them benefit of doubt and try to saw the things from there point of view which Cvs never explore that's it most of his family member already gave up there hope on his recovery and become habitual of it . 

i think the way makers are showing the story,family's behaviour,their efforts to hide the truth and all.....all these things making them super suspicious......they are culprits or not we dont know yet but their behaviour is very strange and creepy....only negative thoughts came to my mind whenever i saw them interacting with each other or when saw their scene....😆cant help it....

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think the way makers are showing the story,family's behaviour,their efforts to hide the truth and all.....all these things making them super suspicious......they are culprits or not we dont know yet but their behaviour is very strange and creepy....only negative thoughts came to my mind whenever i saw them interacting with each other or when saw their scene....😆cant help it....

Maybe the Cvs wanna make us watch from this perception and one day,show they r too innocentlike they showed with that Sanket and his creepy uncle🤪Where's Sukku amidst all these???

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

Maybe the Cvs wanna make us watch from this perception and one day,show they r too innocentlike they showed with that Sanket and his creepy uncle🤪Where's Sukku amidst all these???

suku and misha both are mourning  because Pragati snatched their groom and married him😆😆

daud95 thumbnail

yes they actually white washed parshant and sanket.....suddenly they became pragati's well wishers.....

joypallavi thumbnail

Cvs only show Rm view and everyone suspicious till now they didnot show any mystery revealed they only show bani death as mystery murder is revealed in promo only prashant sanket all.the characters they kept secret with them. Pragati father is doesnot like the alliance but still pragati comeback to Rm not for once his father talked with other family member or Rm  regarding  this marriage he never met with Rm family formally and pragati is just lied about everything .