Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Cvs only show Rm view and everyone suspicious till now they didnot show any mystery revealed they only show bani death as mystery murder is revealed in promo only prashant sanket all.the characters they kept secret with them. Pragati father is doesnot like the alliance but still pragati comeback to Rm not for once his father talked with other family member or Rm  regarding  this marriage he never met with Rm family formally and pragati is just lied about everything .

when pragati came home after marriage her father did not say a word against RM...like he is not a nice person and i dont like him at all etc etc....remember he did not like RM when he saw his news on tv.... but after Pragati's mariage all he said was how will i face the society...and the very next day he advised his daughter to give this Marriage and RM a chance.....Pragati's father accepted this marriage.....

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

when pragati came home after marriage her father did not say a word against RM...like he is not a nice person and i dont like him at all etc etc....remember he did not like RM when he saw his news on tv.... but after Pragati's mariage all he said was how will i face the society...and the very next day he advised his daughter to give this Marriage and RM a chance.....Pragati's father accepted this marriage.....

But his father still not talked to other family member which I already mentioned in my post it is not weird on his part he accept the alliance due to societal pressure but he clearly not like the alliance but he did not tried to communicate with malhotra or Rm .which is fishy and the way he behave during prashant fiasco is also seems fishy . I just say that his acts are also seems fishy.

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

But his father still not talked to other family member which I already mentioned in my post it is not weird on his part he accept the alliance due to societal pressure but he clearly not like the alliance but he did not tried to communicate with malhotra or Rm .which is fishy and the way he behave during prashant fiasco is also seems fishy . I just say that his acts are also seems fishy.

He doesn't seem fishy to me, he's just be having like a typical middle-class heroine's father behaves, and his meeting with the Malhothra's ,maybe it's coz of the status difference, he's nobody in front of the Malhothra's, RM's mom doesn't even consider Pragithi,then why should he be considered??? There's nothing abt him not liking the alliance, he just wanted his daughter to get married in a ordinary safe way, and he was worried when it didn't happen, of course he wasn't liking RM as Pragithi's boss, but all he wanted was his daughter to be happy, and if she can be happy with RM, he does accept the alliance