Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That scene 😭 😍 I loved that scene. I need a friend like Arnav who I can go to anytime, pretty please. Pari is really lucky. 

I was so happy seeing the episode today 😍 Why did I have to spoil my mood by coming here 🤢 Pari saas bhi le to yaha logo ko problem hai.. Why did evil pari breathe 😂

Anyway to those who are saying pari is still delusional - open ur eyes and ears and see the episode - she clearly said that maybe she is assuming things, mishaan love each other, that card was not meant for her. Ab kya Tamil mei bole!? It was Arnav who was trying to convince her that her delusions are true. She argued with him against that. Arnav was just trying to be a good friend. 

When she said that I will tell ruhaan to go to mishti, it wasn't because she believed he loves her. She said to Arnav - Chal maan lete hai Teri baat (that Ruhaan loves pari) sach hai. Fir v Ruhaan aur Mishti hi ek honge. She was talking about what she knew was a hypothetical situation!! 

That's it! She is saying no matter what the situation, she won't come in between mishaan. I'm bloody proud of her. She came through today. To her Mishti's feelings matter the most. She was clear on that. Not for a second did she think of any other course of action other than backing out. I'm sorry I ever doubted her. My girl 🤗

Now I hope Mishti doesn't try to convince pari that there is nothing between her and ruhaan and try to make them be together to prove veer wrong. That is my only fear now. That will be disgusting. Ew. 

Funny how pari is being blamed even when she did all right things today. To that I will drop in these lines before signing off 

Usi ka shehar, wahi muddai, wahi munsif 

Humei yakin tha hamara hi kasur niklega :)

Ciao. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

lol  she  is  blamed  for  treating  ruhaan  as  an  object

Who  is  she  to  decide  for  ruhaan?

If  ruhaan  in hypothetical  situation  loved  her  she  is  noone  to  force  him🤔

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sab kuch right kaha pari ne lekin jab usne kaha ki mein ruhaan ko boloongi tum mishti ke paas jao.galat kaha..pari kaun hoti hai decide karne wali ruhaan kiske paas jaaon..?if she knows mishaan love each other... then ruhaan  se aise kehne ki zaroorath kya hai...vo khud decide karega...accept karo he only loves mishti...tum kaho ya na kaho ruhaan mishti se pyaar karte hai...uske paas hi hoga...ye donom sisters love each other alot...bechara ruhaan ka kya...uski feeling ki koi value nahi hai...agar sacrifice karna hai to mishti karegi...kyum ki ruhaan sirf uski hai...kisi aur ki nahi...

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

Sab kuch right kaha pari ne lekin jab usne kaha ki mein ruhaan ko boloongi tum mishti ke paas jao.galat kaha..pari kaun hoti hai decide karne wali ruhaan kiske paas jaaon..?if she knows mishaan love each other... then ruhaan  se aise kehne ki zaroorath kya hai...vo khud decide karega...accept karo he only loves mishti...tum kaho ya na kaho ruhaan mishti se pyaar karte hai...uske paas hi hoga...ye donom sisters love each other alot...bechara ruhaan ka kya...uski feeling ki koi value nahi hai...agar sacrifice karna hai to mishti karegi...kyum ki ruhaan sirf uski hai...kisi aur ki nahi...

Even  mishti  cant  ruhaan is not  toy  or  fav  dupatta  which  mishti  can  give  he  i  liivng  breathing  human mishti  can  sacrifice  her  feelings  and  break  up  with  ruhaan  

She  cant  and  shouldnt  force  ruhaan  to be  with  pari  

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah there is no point of Sacrifice from Pari's side..Because she is no one to ask Ruhaan to be with Mishti..Because he already does that..Apart from that even Mishtu can't sacrifice Ruhaan for Pari..He is human not any object.She may back out but can't force him(I know she won't do that)

Gis...shakti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Even  mishti  cant  ruhaan is not  toy  or  fav  dupatta  which  mishti  can  give  he  i  liivng  breathing  human mishti  can  sacrifice  her  feelings  and  break  up  with  ruhaan  

She  cant  and  shouldnt  force  ruhaan  to be  with  pari  

i mean mishti apne feelings sacrifice kar sakti hai...breakup kar sakti hai...lekin ruhaan pari ke paas jaane keliye force nahi kar sakta...ye to ruhaan decide karega...and pari kis haq se ruhaan se kahega ki tum mishti ke paas jaao...ruhaan to use pyaar bhi nahi karti...pari ki dialogue sunkar sabko lagega ki madam ne ruhaan aur mishti ko ek karke koi sacrifice kiya hai...

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

@Bold - Arnav was telling her that Ruhaan loves her. She said he doesn't, but even if he does in a hypothetical situation she will tell him to be with Mishti she accepted. See the episode first!!

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

lol  she  is  blamed  for  treating  ruhaan  as  an  object

Who  is  she  to  decide  for  ruhaan?

If  ruhaan  in hypothetical  situation  loved  her  she  is  noone  to  force  him🤔

Lol where did she force him?  She only told Arnav that she will ASK Ruhaan. Not FORCE Ruhaan. 

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Yeah there is no point of Sacrifice from Pari's side..Because she is no one to ask Ruhaan to be with Mishti..Because he already does that..Apart from that even Mishtu can't sacrifice Ruhaan for Pari..He is human not any object.She may back out but can't force him(I know she won't do that)

@bold - she is only sacrificing her OWN FEELINGS. She has full right over her feelings. 

She is not gonna ask ruhaan to do anything.. She was just trying to explain to Arnav that she wants Mishti Ruhaan together no matter what. No need to go on with the who is she who is she rant. We all know she is pari. 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Lol where did she force him?  She only told Arnav that she will ASK Ruhaan. Not FORCE Ruhaan. 

Exactly  asking  him  where  is  consideration  towards  ruhaan  here  by  Pari  who  is  she  to  ask  him  to  be  with  mishti ?

Similar  to  how  mishti  cant  ask  ruhaan  to  be  with  pari 🤔