Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

U r welcome πŸ€— I'm watching this show as a neutral viewer even though I am here for Kunal. So I'm trying to watch this from everyone's perspective and Pari has been my favourite character always.

I agree Pari gets bashed for petty things. I was relieved when that scene turned into a dream and that promo and today's scene made be proud of her though I feel bad for Ruhaan πŸ˜†

Same if it's just love and not a marital relationship I'll back off for my sister.

But how can u back off ? u can break relationship yes but u have no right to ask ur bf to be with ur sister it is hopelessly cruel

And would u want ur sister to lead a life of lie forever ?

731627 thumbnail

Yeh pari villain kyon nahi ban selfish kyon nahi bani i. Ha ha

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

It's OK to criticize when she does something wrong, but today she did everything right.

Pari was not judged on her parents past? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was called like mom like daughter, exactly like her cheater parents and many colorful names so plz.

@bold - yes, true.

@bold:Really?

No one said she is cheater like her parents....everyone commented on her selfishness which is clearly shown in show ......I would have supported your post about pari thinking about mishti if u didnt have said ppl have problem with her breathing...

whenever ppl bashing mishti/ruhaan then what happened, even arnav was bashed?Now suddenly arnav became good friendπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Big hug πŸ€—I like kunal too, since Ishqbaaz. He nails the character. I loved Omkara.. Well except when he was wrong to Gauri πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ I also started watching as a neutral viewer and pari became my fav.

Yes glad it was a dream. I'm real proud of her, sorry Ruhaan πŸ˜‚

Exactly. Any girl will back off. β™₯

Yes he was phenomenal as omkara, we've criticised him for his behaviour with gauri, we criticise Ruhaan as well and too in his appreciation thread 🀣

I hope no sister gets into such situation ever. It's scary 😱😱

Ps the poetry u used is very good I hope Ruhaan gets to recite some classy shayiri as well 🀣

Edited by Haalim - 5 years ago
Orphic thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

But how can u back off ? u can break relationship yes but u have no right to ask ur bf to be with ur sister it is hopelessly cruel

And would u want ur sister to lead a life of lie forever ?

Yes that's why I said back off. I won't force for sure πŸ€— 😘😘

Yaar I'm kinda old fashioned I believe in love after marriage only 🀣 🀣

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Yes that's why I said back off. I won't force for sure πŸ€— 😘😘

Yaar I'm kinda old fashioned I believe in love after marriage only 🀣 🀣

That is okay but yahan different hai na scenario so i dont think it is right too decide for another human

infact if that is case both sis should leave himπŸ˜†

Orphic thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

That is okay but yahan different hai na scenario so i dont think it is right too decide for another human

infact if that is case both sis should leave himπŸ˜†

Even better. Nish is waiting for him in Nepal 🀣

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

@bold:Really?

No one said she is cheater like her parents....everyone commented on her selfishness which is clearly shown in show ......I would have supported your post about pari thinking about mishti if u didnt have said ppl have problem with her breathing...

whenever ppl bashing mishti/ruhaan then what happened, even arnav was bashed?Now suddenly arnav became good friendπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yea today she was very selfish.

And yes she is blamed for even breathing, not gonna take that back πŸ˜‚

Arnav has always always been a good friend β™₯

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes he was phenomenal as omkara, we've criticised him for his behaviour with gauri, we criticise Ruhaan as well and too in his appreciation thread 🀣

I hope no sister gets into such situation ever. It's scary 😱😱

Ps the poetry u used is very good I hope Ruhaan gets to recite some classy shayiri as well 🀣

Hahaha.. Awesome πŸ˜‚ Sometimes I hate it that they turned omkie shomkie so aggressive πŸ˜‚ he wasn't.

Yes scary situation. Let's see how these girls handle it. I'm sure they both will make us proud

Thank u so much. I love poetry. I used to love the ones Omkara said. Ruhaan's poetry is bit bad compared to that πŸ˜‚πŸƒ

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Behna

Sher and all huh? πŸ€—

Good thing that Pari is not delusional anymore, did she say that she assumed everything? Finally a step in right direction, From all the bashing I had assumed that Pari believes Mishti's part of the picture but doesn't believe Ruhaan's part in it, thanks for clearing it for me.

In this age and time when we see so many morphed images then I think it is only right to question a picture given to you by someone like Veer who tried to malign Mishti's image in past, it's only logical that Arnav has his doubts. If someone gives me pictures of my friends or even my favorite star, which is questionable I won't believe it right away.

Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago