Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natzcreado thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

I think dis upcoming revelation plot wil do d needful for that.... Also we have Netra ji in our ship 😎 she'll instigate him on our behalf 😃

But I get an unpleasant vibe that Rohit going recklessly behind coma-ridden Raima once she's back all healthy 

Then Hot 🔥 Kunal can activate Rohit's love genes for Sona 😎

*Fingers crossed*😉

Rohit is surely gonna run after Raima and ignore Sona unintentionally.... This might be a wake call for Sona🤔

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: natzcreado

*Fingers crossed*😉

Rohit is surely gonna run after Raima and ignore Sona unintentionally.... This might be a wake call for Sona🤔

Let's wait for the track to unfold... Omg,... Our fear and perspective about d lines up track shows how much we are attached to it 😆

By the way Natasha, what pic is in my dp?? 🤔 I hope d new avatar updated properly 

natzcreado thumbnail

Let's wait for the track to unfold... Omg,... Our fear and perspective about d lines up track shows how much we are attached to it 😆

By the way Natasha, what pic is in my dp?? 🤔 I hope d new avatar updated properly 

Ganga, to be honest I'm really attached to this show and the couple😃...  Just hope they don't disappoint the viewers and maintain balance in creating  logic and magic on screen😆....

Your dp is showing a girl with a 🌹.. Hope that's the one you wanted to update....

Edited by natzcreado - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Ganga, to be honest I'm really attached to this show and the couple😃...  Just hope they don't disappoint the viewers and maintain balance in creating  logic and magic on screen😆....

Your dp is showing a girl with a 🌹.. Hope that's the one you wanted to update....

Yaa, I can relate to u, am sailing on d same boat wid u 😆. I'm damn sure..KVG wouldn't have chosen dis show unless it has deviation from clichéd tracks...So we can have hope...

Aww... Finally my dp is updated it seems.. Thank you Natasha 🤗

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

These two just look so good together. I was really skeptical as to how will they look together as a couple in starting.😳

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

^Hey there.... 😊

Honestly, after d first promo I thought dis is some kind of reality show..😆nd started watching for KVG... It was a complete surprise pack for me.. 😍 Ronakshi are adorps 😳for sure... 

natzcreado thumbnail

Yaa, I can relate to u, am sailing on d same boat wid u 😆. I'm damn sure..KVG wouldn't have chosen dis show unless it has deviation from clichéd tracks...So we can have hope...

Aww... Finally my dp is updated it seems.. Thank you Natasha 🤗

Your confidence on KVG has given me some solace❤️

You are welcome dear🤗

natzcreado thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

These two just look so good together. I was really skeptical as to how will they look together as a couple in starting.😳

I had no intentions to watch this show because I thought it's gonna be a typical ITV series😉But a friend of mine suggested me to give it a try... N I'm really glad I did😆

Ronakshi are love❤️

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Your confidence on KVG has given me some solace❤️

You are welcome dear🤗

It did?? Really?? 😆Am glad then.. 

Natasha, kal milte hain... Off to bed... Good night... RoNakshi dreams to u 😳. 👋 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

I had no intentions to watch this show because I thought it's gonna be a typical ITV series😉But a friend of mine suggested me to give it a try... N I'm really glad I did😆

Ronakshi are love❤️

The idea of Doctor and Actress' love story always intrigued me but somehow I didn't start till I watched the viral clip. After that, I had to, anyhow. In glad I did. 😳