Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natzcreado thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

^At last u got a chance to see his work 👍🏼

I have seen him in YMGGK occasionally, since then I love dis guy... His script selections are spot on.....

Same to same yaar... Hoping for the same... But pari Rohan Suman aunty Nosey Sippy scenes are spoiling d essence 🤔

Yeah yeah I'm really happy that I got an opportunity to watch his work....

Can we chat here? This thread is very quiet...

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: natzcreado

Yeah yeah I'm really happy that I got an opportunity to watch his work....

Can we chat here? This thread is very quiet...

Off course..... We can chat about Ronakshi here... We have dedicated chat thread in our forum... We aren't using it often 🤔

natzcreado thumbnail

Off course..... We can chat about Ronakshi here... We have dedicated chat thread in our forum... We aren't using it often 🤔

Cool!!! Then we can get together and discuss about Ronakshi often

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Cool!!! Then we can get together and discuss about Ronakshi often

Sure Natasha 😳

I'm busy since morning.... Didn't get leaping time to spend on IF ...wil get back when an free 😃 I love to keep dis thread going wid eternal discussions 🙈 

natzcreado thumbnail

Yeah yeah no problem... Can understand😉

Now we shall have enough to gossip with entry of Raima🤪. Just hoping that the track plays out well and is not a headache for the viewers

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Yeah yeah no problem... Can understand😉

Now we shall have enough to gossip with entry of Raima🤪. Just hoping that the track plays out well and is not a headache for the viewers

For me Raima's entry is OK unless d 'comic factor' of d show'S retained even aftr that... That's one prime commodity of KHKT, That's wat makes me worried 🤔

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
natzcreado thumbnail

For me Raima's entry is OK unless d 'comic factor' of d show'S retained even aftr that... That's one prime commodity of KHKT, That's wat makes me worried 🤔

I think comedy will be retained since that's the USP of our show👍🏼.. I'm scared for Sona😭..  She's surely gonna go through a heartbreak🥺...

I just hope she concentrates on her career rather than running behind Rohit like a love sick puppy..

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

I think comedy will be retained since that's the USP of our show👍🏼.. I'm scared for Sona😭..  She's surely gonna go through a heartbreak🥺...

I just hope she concentrates on her career rather than running behind Rohit like a love sick puppy..

I wanna see Rohit fall for Sona once he knows to what extent Sona has went for his sister. 

And once Raima wakes up, Sona back out herself from Rohit's lyf leaving him all shaken wid an imprint of what is true love on his little heart ❤️ On the other hand we see Raima head over heals in love wid Rohit(may b wid a selfish intention) who's avoiding her in all possible ways... Nd Rohit's frnds begging him for employment oppurtunity in Sippy hospital 😈

natzcreado thumbnail

I wanna see Rohit fall for Sona once he knows to what extent Sona has went for his sister. 

And once Raima wakes up, Sona back out herself from Rohit's lyf leaving him all shaken wid an imprint of what is true love on his little heart ❤️ On the other hand we see Raima head over heals in love wid Rohit(may b wid a selfish intention) who's avoiding her in all possible ways... Nd Rohit's frnds begging him for employment oppurtunity in Sippy hospital 😈

This is what I wanna see, Sona moving gracefully away and concentrating on her career and being friends with Kunal. Rohit needs to put in some efforts too.😆.. He's taking her for granted right now...

Raima is gonna be possessive about Rohit I guess. Would want her to be a positive character.... Let's see what the creatives dish out

G_for_Ganga thumbnail

This is what I wanna see, Sona moving gracefully away and concentrating on her career and being friends with Kunal. Rohit needs to put in some efforts too.😆.. He's taking her for granted right now...

Raima is gonna be possessive about Rohit I guess. Would want her to be a positive character.... Let's see what the creatives dish out

I think dis upcoming revelation plot wil do d needful for that.... Also we have Netra ji in our ship 😎 she'll instigate him on our behalf 😃

But I get an unpleasant vibe that Rohit going recklessly behind coma-ridden Raima once she's back all healthy 

Then Hot 🔥 Kunal can activate Rohit's love genes for Sona 😎