Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Add me too. 

It's gonna be fun sticking with this show for I can absolutely relate to Dr. Sippy when it comes to questioning the stuff shown in television drama. ðŸ˜†

Yeah! I am so looking forward to him dealing with all the attention he would get due being Sonakshi’s beau.🤣

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Yeah! I am so looking forward to him dealing with all the attention he would get due being Sonakshi’s beau.🤣

Ah indeed. This show is relatable and that's what I like about this. I can't express how happy Dr. Sippy makes me everytime he questions logic in television drama. ðŸ˜†

🤣

PS: I do feel, that I have seen you somewhere. Have we met before? ðŸ¤”

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Nivi🤗So this got you too? ðŸ˜†

Edited by IAdoreYou - 4 years ago
Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nivi🤗So this got you too? ðŸ˜†

🤗🤗Obviously Harshu, this show is pure magic. I love Dr.Sippy, the representative of us audience. And Sonakshi's good as well, simplicity and down to earth. 

Edited by Nivedita_SS - 4 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivedita_SS

🤗🤗Obviously Harshu, this show is pure magic. I love Dr.Sippy, the representative of us audience. And Sonakshi's good as well, simplicity and down to earth. 

Absolutely. Gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that scene of Dr. Sippy witnessing the craze of a TV serial universe.😆

See this is what I meant when I said I find this relatable. People like Dr. Sippy exist and so, people like Sonakshi. 

Understand my plight for I have to struggle for watching it because we have been watching Patiyala Babes until now. I don't know how to manage. 

Ah indeed. This show is relatable and that's what I like about this. I can't express how happy Dr. Sippy makes me everytime he questions logic in television drama. ðŸ˜†

🤣

PS: I do feel, that I have seen you somewhere. Have we met before? ðŸ¤”

Honest to god when he asked why is she turning three times i could not stop laughing. That is me.

I think you might have seen me in the Ishqbaaz forum or may be read one of my ffs.

Originally posted by: Nivedita_SS

I agree. Even my husband liked it. Its a tv show that trolls tv shows. Amazing.

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Absolutely. Gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that scene of Dr. Sippy witnessing the craze of a TV serial universe.😆

See this is what I meant when I said I find this relatable. People like Dr. Sippy exist and so, people like Sonakshi. 

Understand my plight for I have to struggle for watching it because we have been watching Patiyala Babes until now. I don't know how to manage. 

My entire family, especially my father, became fans of this serial after the Rohit had questions against the madness of the ITV. And it helps that Karan has charm and superb comical timing. We all sit together to watch it. 

How's Patiya Babes? I never watched it. Is it good?

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4