Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh yes! And I love how Sonakshi is such a vivacious personality. She directly said that I know I look good.  I love her optimism and her confidence in herself.

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Oh yes! And I love how Sonakshi is such a vivacious personality. She directly said that I know I look good.  I love her optimism and her confidence in herself.

She is amazing. Especially when he was being a bit rude during the party she kept her cool and won his entire family over

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

She is amazing. Especially when he was being a bit rude during the party she kept her cool and won his entire family over

Ikr the way she handled Rohit's jibes was amazing. She is very patient when it comes to Rohit. The way she managed to break all the stereotypes that Dr. Sippy may have assumed she has, was amazing!

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ikr the way she handled Rohit's jibes was amazing. She is very patient when it comes to Rohit. The way she managed to break all the stereotypes that Dr. Sippy may have assumed she has, was amazing!

Totally agreed. I think even with the whole "you only fall in love once" nonsense I think Rohit will fall for her first. He is already showing all the signs like picking on her,losing his senses and most importantly she comes in his dreams and day dreams๐Ÿ˜‚

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

I wonder what's the thing with Sonakshi's ex. ๐Ÿค”

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Totally agreed. I think even with the whole "you only fall in love once" nonsense I think Rohit will fall for her first. He is already showing all the signs like picking on her,losing his senses and most importantly she comes in his dreams and day dreams๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol true that!  It's quite possible that Dr Sippy will fall for her first. I'd have a great laugh then. The tables will turn and I really want to see Rohit yearning to spend more time with Sona! 

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I wonder what's the thing with Sonakshi's ex. ๐Ÿค”

From the upcoming segments it looks like her ex used her to get fame in the industry. Then as usual he ditched her.  Also,  I  feel herex is somehow related to her costar Sumit.

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

From the upcoming segments it looks like her ex used her to get fame in the industry. Then as usual he ditched her.  Also,  I  feel herex is somehow related to her costar Sumit.

I doubt if it's just about the game thing. He seems way more cunning than that. ๐Ÿ˜†

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I doubt if it's just about the game thing. He seems way more cunning than that. ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess that's what Sonakshi thinks about him. In the segment, she was saying that he used her to get fame. But I'm sure that are many more layers to the story. I feel Sonakshi's ex will be related to Sumit as well as the patient that died on whom Rohit was operating.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This would be interesting if rohit falls for her first..