Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

OMG my favourite scenes in the last 2 episodes on Mon 15/7 and Tuesday 16/7

1. Raghbir and Badi ma scene - 

OK PVP's baby voice was the cutest thing all day😳: RM : "Nahin badi ma iska taste bahut gandha hota hai; Badi ma : "Drink this" RM "Nai!!" And the face he made; and the long ears dialogue. HUGS!! This guy has my heart; can I go to India and ask for a hug?🤗 Waise bhi bade bhaiyya said he gives the best hugs IRL.  And then RM switched to being sad and actually cried. AWWW!! hayyee such cuteness is being underutilised. BT, I know you have Zilleilahi hot bod and well he is LITTTTT AF so you are distracted; I mean who wouldn't be; BUT come on you also have a guy with so much untapped potential. USE HIM!!Pearlie, I might gush over Zilleilahi but I am also here for you and your sexy beard❤️❤️😆

2. I do not know what Badi ma will turn into later but for now I love how she defended Pragati. THank you and RM just kept looking at her. 

3. Badi Ma asking bade bhaiyya when he last went out.  Bade bhaiyya "Tina sent you. I knew it. Do not listen to her. If it was up to her, woh mere saath roz date pe jaaye. ROZ!!" FAB!!" 

4. RM: "plan drop kardo" then RM "meri umar nahin hai date pe jaane ki. bade bhaiyya " what? do you mean I am old. I went out last week. Badi Ma -- seekh apne bade bhai se; kuch toh seekh" RM "off course I will learn. akele mein. Millo aap. Badi ma - "baad mein milna. pehele pragai se milne ke liye tayaar ho jao " GEM!! this entire scene was a GEM! and the way BM emotionally blackmailed him. FAB! 

5. RM: kuch milake layi ho ya aise hi. Then, RM  "ab bhaiyya bhi ayenge". FAB!!

6.  I also like how RM is quite aware of himself and not being the right person. I like how he said that Pragati deserved better. 

7. Pragati felt bad when he said he would free her and she could live with no boundaries or restrictions. 

8. The stare and the song. Where is that song from? 

9. Pragati is so confused about whether RM killed Bani. I guess anyone would be confused. However, I feel it is a trap. Someone thinks that Pragati will help RM out of this abyss, so they want to blame RM and scare away Pragati so that their plan is not ruined. 

10. Key:  BM is badi ma - I am tired of typing the entire thing; Bade bhaiyya is Harshad. 

P.S. PVP has fantastic skin or a fabulous make up artist; or colors HD is a lot more forgiving than Star Plus HD. LMAO @ tip tip barsa pani. BTW this song is being recreated with Kat! OMG she will make this song even better. 

P.P.S CVs if you read our comments; please show this to PVP - he needs to get positive feedback. Also, please tell PVP, Sia said he is FANTASTIC as RM and SUCH LOVE IRL!!!!

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

OK PVP's baby voice was the cutest thing all day😳: RM : "Nahin badi ma iska taste bahut gandha hota hai; Badi ma : "Drink this" RM "Nai!!" And the face he made; and the long ears dialogue. HUGS!! This guy has my heart; can I go to India and ask for a hug?🤗 Waise bhi bade bhaiyya said he gives the best hugs IRL.  And then RM switched to being sad and actually cried. AWWW!! hayyee such cuteness is being underutilised. BT, I know you have Zilleilahi hot bod and well he is LITTTTT AF so you are distracted; I mean who wouldn't be; BUT come on you also have a guy with so much untapped potential. USE HIM!!Pearlie, I might gush over Zilleilahi but I am also here for you and your sexy beard❤️❤️😆

2. I do not know what Badi ma will turn into later but for now I love how she defended Pragati. THank you and RM just kept looking at her. 

3. Badi Ma asking bade bhaiyya when he last went out.  Bade bhaiyya "Tina sent you. I knew it. Do not listen to her. If it was up to her, woh mere saath roz date pe jaaye. ROZ!!" FAB!!" 

4. RM: "plan drop kardo" then RM "meri umar nahin hai date pe jaane ki. bade bhaiyya " what? do you mean I am old. I went out last week. Badi Ma -- seekh apne bade bhai se; kuch toh seekh" RM "off course I will learn. akele mein. Millo aap. Badi ma - "baad mein milna. pehele pragai se milne ke liye tayaar ho jao " GEM!! this entire scene was a GEM! and the way BM emotionally blackmailed him. FAB! 

6.  I also like how RM is quite aware of himself and not being the right person. I like how he said that Pragati deserved better. 

7. Pragati felt bad when he said he would free her and she could live with no boundaries or restrictions. 

9. Pragati is so confused about whether RM killed Bani. I guess anyone would be confused. However, I feel it is a trap. Someone thinks that Pragati will help RM out of this abyss, so they want to blame RM and scare away Pragati so that their plan is not ruined. 

10. Key:  BM is badi ma - I am tired of typing the entire thing; Bade bhaiyya is Harshad. 

P.S. PVP has fantastic skin or a fabulous make up artist; or colors HD is a lot more forgiving than Star Plus HD. LMAO @ tip tip barsa pani. BTW this song is being recreated with Kat! OMG she will make this song even better. 

P.P.S CVs if you read our comments; please show this to PVP - he needs to get positive feedback. Also, please tell PVP, Sia said he is FANTASTIC as RM and SUCH LOVE IRL!!!!

Kitna Acha review dedi aapne 

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Raghbir is very happy man like he is enjoying pragati's restlessness 

That scene was too good 

Both are in love but don't know when will the say 

Ps: I don't want their love to happen like bullet train 

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

Why is this AT not ending ??

It will 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Raghbir is very happy man like he is enjoying pragati's restlessness 

That scene was too good 

Both are in love but don't know when will the say 

Ps: I don't want their love to happen like bullet train 

No one wants rushed luv story btw pragbhir.

Hope makers do hear us.

If RM will fall for Prags this soon, it will be out of his character. If it happens, then it won't be tough to accept him as bani's guilt also. 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Will we get another AT today itself'na?

Edited by mafaaza12 - 4 years ago
mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Will we get another AT today itself'na?

Oopsss New AT already made!!!!! 😁 ughhh😯

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

LOL.. Siaaa!! Go to India? Really? Wow!! The crushing be so real! 🤪 Dude.. if you go to India you can meet Zilleilahi and BAE both. Their sets are paḍosi dude😛. Just saying dude😎

LMAO dude I think maybe Colors HD might be more forgiving than Star Plus HD. Then again it seems BAE is the type who is obsessed with skin care and all. That's why his face is much smoother than Zulfeiṅ. 🤣🤣

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Good morning people! 

urmita thumbnail

Good morning...

What's going on...RM being so playful to Prags....loved the scene though...

But today he drinks again...uff...

What is suku doing? Just following or what? RM mom is such a criminal...

Someone for sure framing RM in front of Prags... maybe to separate them? Could it be Suku?