Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mafaaza12 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: leenuguru

i like them but i love praghbir 

Yeah. Initially Ragbani looks so good together. But in case of pragbhir, slow yet steady wins the heart💕

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Yeah. Initially Ragbani looks so good together. But in case of pragbhir, slow yet steady wins the heart💕

I love raghbani honestly donot see spark between praghbir despite a good story just lost hope. They are ok for me I like there individual scenes more.

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well, I like the Pragithi in PragBir and  the Raghbir in RaghBani 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hello people good day!! 

TenderCoconut thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Hello people good day!! 

Good day Noumi 

TenderCoconut thumbnail

I felt like after RM's brain and heart continously doing just Bani,Bani and more Bani, the signals from his heart were turned off as both the brain and the heart were doing same job and there was no more need for a heart to function, but now that Praghithi being in, both the brain and heart r having different opinions, his heart as already moved on and no more seeks Bani and has already accepted Praghithi as his wife that sometimes when accidentally his heart turns on , he acts as an ideal husband, and soon it  goes off and his brain comes in power and starts finding reasons for acting like an ideal husband, Poor Prags, she always listen to what her heart says and that lands  in trouble often

TenderCoconut thumbnail

Why is this AT not ending ??

TenderCoconut thumbnail

Sana chechi has been missing for quite a few days ðŸ¤”

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TenderCoconut

I felt like after RM's brain and heart continously doing just Bani,Bani and more Bani, the signals from his heart were turned off as both the brain and the heart were doing same job and there was no more need for a heart to function, but now that Praghithi being in, both the brain and heart r having different opinions, his heart as already moved on and no more seeks Bani and has already accepted Praghithi as his wife that sometimes when accidentally his heart turns on , he acts as an ideal husband, and soon it  goes off and his brain comes in power and starts finding reasons for acting like an ideal husband, Poor Prags, she always listen to what her heart says and that lands  in trouble often

I donot think he is in love till now rm always want someone who trust him who understand his pain noone in family is able to do so  and taking decisions on his behalf but pragati is not like that even before marriage he is always show humanity towards him. As for bani he already lost hope to get bani back despite her body is not found. He only carve for someone who trust him support him that's why he starting communicate with pragati. But whenever she bring on move on from bani he got hyper.

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

I donot think he is in love till now rm always want someone who trust him who understand his pain noone in family is able to do so  and taking decisions on his behalf but pragati is not like that even before marriage he is always show humanity towards him. As for bani he already lost hope to get bani back despite her body is not found. He only carve for someone who trust him support him that's why he starting communicate with pragati. But whenever she bring on move on from bani he got hyper.

Agreed, he feels comfort with her since she is the understanding his pain... He has soft corner for her and that's turning care for her now... But I really don't want badi ma to force RM to give chance to Pragati.... I feel bonding should come naturally and slowly...