Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, heloooo Lonelythots.. how lovely to hear from you yet again!

Finally a sultanat - zaroon scene that was good. The dargah scene was neatly done.. you could feel for sultanat and zaroon.. although the bangle breaking could’ve been avoided.. ah but ITV usual trope.. so not surprised.. 

I  suspect you didn't read my post about the Saltanat zaroon scene at the dargah..  drawing her blood, i think i probably missed out.. but Zaroon , i felt certainly judged her..

The show started out with so much potential for kainaat.. so many shades of stroke were used to portray her to intrigue us the audience... and gradually , she started losing them all.. and now she is only being painted in one black stroke.. I don’t see any light for her character anymore. 

I hate to admit, that you may be correct..  it's so  much in  viewers faces! that cv's are not leaving  a single stone unturned in ripping Kainat character to bits.. they are creating a contrast to exemplifly   the sufiyana love couple.. believe me I try hard to find some purity in their love, but so far , i cannot see any.. yet i hang on to SPM for some soulful events..

I am really on a wait mode to see how the story takes a turn.. what is the story that saroon will get since the focus is going to be that.. kainaat’s role is going to be a typical vamp.. will saroon team up and try to expose kainaat in front of the family? Is that what the track is going to be.. a cat and mouse game between sultanat and kainaat? Honestly at this point, I can’t help but remember swaragini.. similar stuff.. except that here laksh and sanskaar are both zaroon here.. 

the questions that you aptly pose, surely want me to persist with the show ,rather than abandon my writings about the show.. personally, feel better after hearing from you Lonelythots... love hammie