Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshian14

People need wake up calls. Zara is an educated woman and its true she doesn't need a man but Kabir isn't understanding that there are other men out there that would kill for a wife like Zara. In order to push him over the edge, a successful man should be introduced. 

Kabir made it clear that he will divorce Zara and will move on in life. I don't think he has ever considered that Zara may be called someone else's wife. This is why a parallel lead is necessary to force him to choose either his gunnah or his love. 

You are absolutely right only another guy can push Kabeer to its limits right now for him to take control and choose his fear or the love of his life. However Kabeer as an alim e deen should have known better and he should have kept his faith strong and intact in Allah instead of believing all this superstitious nonsense dished out by his father. Allah is the only who can guide you to the right path. Kabeer acts first then thinks of the consequences when it's too late. 

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

You are absolutely right only another guy can push Kabeer to its limits right now for him to take control and choose his fear or the love of his life. However Kabeer as an alim e deen should have known better and he should have kept his faith strong and intact in Allah instead of believing all this superstitious nonsense dished out by his father. Allah is the only who can guide you to the right path. Kabeer acts first then thinks of the consequences when it's too late. 

I feel your frustration. He needs to grow up for sure. His anger and poor decision-making skills are his biggest downfall. His unwavering trust on his father pisses me off the most. 

amberyalll thumbnail

i am not fond of love triangles but in ISA i dont think we need it cos there so many more plots that written to either keep zabeer together or separated

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amberyalll

i am not fond of love triangles but in ISA i dont think we need it cos there so many more plots that written to either keep zabeer together or separated

I guess its just me LOL I just love jealousy plots. I want one in ISA because Kabir had Ruksar to lust over him as if he is some kind of dream man. I feel like Kabir needs to realize what it feels like to have someone else be interested in your spouse.