Love triangle coming up: Tellychakkar

Posted: 4 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/kinshuk-mahajan-begin-shooting-ankit-vyas-reenter-ishq-subhan-allah-190618

Can't wait for kinshuk's entry. Stopped watching this show long time back thanks to ruksaar, and now I guess I will be re-watching and putting up with ruksaar simply for kinshuk.

No Idea About This ShowπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜• But Watch only For KM neela nag β€οΈ

I am so excited. I have waited for Kabeer jealousy track for SO long. Its finally happening and with such a handsome hunk too. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

I am so excited. I have waited for Kabeer jealousy track for SO long. Its finally happening and with such a handsome hunk too. 

Yes! Just recently saw that scene on insta where kabeer goes ape shit at that guy asking about zara.... I'm kind of scared for KM's character now πŸ€£

Jal khukdi kabeer and kinshuk mahajan in one track..... this is going to be one satisfying track to watch. Kabeer deserves all the jealousy he will go through. πŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by sammy17

Yes! Just recently saw that scene on insta where kabeer goes ape shit at that guy asking about zara.... I'm kind of scared for KM's character now πŸ€£

Jal khukdi kabeer and kinshuk mahajan in one track..... this is going to be one satisfying track to watch. Kabeer deserves all the jealousy he will go through. πŸ˜ˆ

KM is not a little boy. He will kick Kabeer's ass πŸ˜Ž I am so looking forward to this. I hope they drag it forever. 

Honestly I hate these cliched done to death third angles/ second wifes, I understand for some shows to progress and take the story forward they might be required but for a show like ISA there was no need for it. For me this forced ruku angle just ruined. 

Originally posted by Zaabir

Honestly I hate these cliched done to death third angles/ second wifes, I understand for some shows to progress and take the story forward they might be required but for a show like ISA there was no need for it. For me this forced ruku angle just ruined. 

Well rukku is always an eye sore to put up with in the show, but kinshuk is one third angle that can be thoroughly enjoyed.

Fair enough. The way I see it is if Kabir can have someone other than Zara "love" him then Zara is also deserving of some attention from another man. The Ahmeds have always taken Zara for granted. Its about time they realize that she has other options. 

Originally posted by Arshian14

Fair enough. The way I see it is if Kabir can have someone other than Zara "love" him then Zara is also deserving of some attention from another man. The Ahmeds have always taken Zara for granted. Its about time they realize that she has other options. 

I totally get you, I always felt ruku never loved kabeer truly she was only lusting over him. However whether zara gets attention from another man or not the ahmeds will always be same and will always take advantage of her goodness. She has such a loving family and can move forward and be independent without a man cause the ultimate end game is always gonna be zabeer. Kabeer needs a proper redemption track to prove himself worthy of her love. 

I totally get you, I always felt ruku never loved kabeer truly she was only lusting over him. However whether zara gets attention from another man or not the ahmeds will always be same and will always take advantage of her goodness. She has such a loving family and can move forward and be independent without a man cause the ultimate end game is always gonna be zabeer. Kabeer needs a proper redemption track to prove himself worthy of her love. 

People need wake up calls. Zara is an educated woman and its true she doesn't need a man but Kabir isn't understanding that there are other men out there that would kill for a wife like Zara. In order to push him over the edge, a successful man should be introduced. 

Kabir made it clear that he will divorce Zara and will move on in life. I don't think he has ever considered that Zara may be called someone else's wife. This is why a parallel lead is necessary to force him to choose either his gunnah or his love.