What's happening 😱

mafaaza12 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Forum is sooo silent, what's hppng.

And what the hell is happening in the show?.  Malhotra's r so confusing.  Mr/Mrs Malhotra's convo

They r so kind & normal towards prags, except her saasu'ma

Why bani's soul freely roaming around the house. If it wants revenge from them, can easily do it in all these yrs na?!!!!. Malhotra's even know abt ghost & didn't fear of it. 

Ragbani pragbhir scenes r so sweet😊

Haan!!!! finally'''''' that sukku, revenge?!!! Really!!!?  Hmmm yawn😴😌

Edited by mafaaza12 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

abhi to confusion hi confusion hai solution ka pta bhi nahi hai......RM k father ko bhi kuch secret pta hai RM k past k regarding😲??????kesi family hai RM ki.....

bhoot bani agr exist krti bhi hai to RM  se interaction q nahi ki ab tak?????pragati se q?????jhol hai kuch pakka....

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

forum to waqae bohat silent hai....itna kuch ho raha hai show main,itna sab discuss krne ko hai but koi hai hi nahi forum main.....dekh to kafi log rahy hain show but visit nahi krte forum regularly i think.....

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: daud95

forum to waqae bohat silent hai....itna kuch ho raha hai show main,itna sab discuss krne ko hai but koi hai hi nahi forum main.....dekh to kafi log rahy hain show but visit nahi krte forum regularly i think.....

I have only one thing to say.  Bouncer.  Need time to see everything bit by bit.  Even today's episode leave more clues for us to solve

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Yes, these kinda show has more things to discuss regularly. But🤓

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I have only one thing to say.  Bouncer.  Need time to see everything bit by bit.  Even today's episode leave more clues for us to solve

Why  ghost now?, sry me culu lessu🤪

I don't prefer ghost drama, even thriller isn't my cup of tea. Just lyk light hearted series. But here bcoz of ML pov. Some thing diff from other FL oriented shows.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I watch on voot. So I will watch today. Forum is silent coz everyone has diff pov and nobody is ready to think from other's perspective. So they came at a conclusion let's leave the forum.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think except RM all senior member of malhotra house knew about bani's murder and they hide this secret from Rm . Rm was at London that time for 2 years as mr. Singhania mention .even if bani is evil it is too early to reveal it .Ghost drama is to make sure pragati is not bani. In last 3 epi of previous week pragati act as smart and courageous girl unlike initial epi where she ask for the key card of sukanya's house from her friend and want to return her without using it.

Blaise90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

I watch on voot. So I will watch today. Forum is silent coz everyone has diff pov and nobody is ready to think from other's perspective. So they came at a conclusion let's leave the forum.

Hi...I have a question...why is there no ATs or chat clubs like the other forums I stalked....maybe people would comment more if there was. I watch BP and was reading comments in forum, was thinking of maybe joining...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

May be Bani is not dead. She is alive. Just locked inside that house. RM admitted that he is  a mad man. So I guess he is behind all these hiding Bani.

They said one there will be 4girls. Where is the 4th girl? Now there are only 3-Bani, Pragati and Sukonya.  Who is the 4th girl?