Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

To be frank I have no idea on how the things going to unfold... Far now it's interesting to watch because we have so many questions and there is no answers yet and we are searching for clues in each episode,, let's see how it goes.. but I hope they don't take much time to unfold that viewers losing interest....

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Hi...I have a question...why is there no ATs or chat clubs like the other forums I stalked....maybe people would comment more if there was. I watch BP and was reading comments in forum, was thinking of maybe joining...

U have to ask mod to open an AT

Blaise90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

U have to ask mod to open an AT

Well I m definitely not going to ask...I just opened account. Maybe I could join discussion with u people? I m watching only BP right now and this is so interesting, this Bani mystery, Raghbir, his family, Pragati. Everything seems a puzzle and I need people to talk to. Can't discuss with mom. that's why I finally opened the account. 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Well I m definitely not going to ask...I just opened account. Maybe I could join discussion with u people? I m watching only BP right now and this is so interesting, this Bani mystery, Raghbir, his family, Pragati. Everything seems a puzzle and I need people to talk to. Can't discuss with mom. that's why I finally opened the account. 

No problem. We can discuss in topics

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

May be Bani is not dead. She is alive. Just locked inside that house. RM admitted that he is  a mad man. So I guess he is behind all these hiding Bani.

They said one there will be 4girls. Where is the 4th girl? Now there are only 3-Bani, Pragati and Sukonya.  Who is the 4th girl?

Misha is the 4th girl Rm's childhood friend. Mishra is the only one who mentioned 4 girl. Pearl mentioned about 3 girls and 3 phase of men's life.

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Forum is sooo silent, what's hppng.

And what the hell is happening in the show?.  Malhotra's r so confusing.  Mr/Mrs Malhotra's convo

They r so kind & normal towards prags, except her saasu'ma

Why bani's soul freely roaming around the house. If it wants revenge from them, can easily do it in all these yrs na?!!!!. Malhotra's even know abt ghost & didn't fear of it. 

Ragbani pragbhir scenes r so sweet😊

Haan!!!! finally'''''' that sukku, revenge?!!! Really!!!?  Hmmm yawn😴😌

Yup The show is getting more and more confusing.I felt really bad for prags no one ready to attend her also  in her sasural.What an insane family.They only care about money thats it.Ya bani's soul is roaming in the house.Bpp is a supernatural thriller drama in that sense.There was a show named Shree in Zeetv .It was a saas -bahu drama with a ghost twist in the story.Enough of RM in drunken state always.Want to see normal Rm

mafaaza12 thumbnail

In yesterday's epi I like Prags & her dad's convo. His advice is typical yet sensible one. Especially when he advised, don't need to become Bani & takes her place in RM's life & heart but make ur own place in RM's heart &life.πŸ‘πŸΌ

At the end of epi, doc advised her exactly opposite of what prags dad advised, that is prags have to become baniπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by mafaaza12 - 4 years ago
ImaJain thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

In yesterday's epi I like Praha & her dad's convo. His advice is typical yet sensible one. Especially when he advised, don't need to become Bani & takes her place in RM's life & heart but make ur own place in RM's heart &life.πŸ‘πŸΌ

At the end of epi, doc advised her exactly opposite of what prags dad advised, that is prags have to become baniπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Exactly, dad  changed a lot, ,finally Prags isn't alone anymore,and even he told her what we wished for

That doctor is good for nothing except for showing Raghbir's strength