My Prediction on whole plot..!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Heya 

This is show is really insane and messy. So much complicated. 1.0 TRP proves that people couldnt put pressure on their grey cells and rather just want simple sugary romance of leads with dramatic marriage.

Okay coming to prediction :

1. Bani was killed by Raghbir's Brother & Mom for insurance money.
  2. Bani's heart transplanted into Pragati.
  3. Bani's dead body in Mansion
  4. Her soul roaming for justice
  5. Sukku is aware about the plot and she just wanted to take revenge after marrying Raghbir as she was frnd of Bani and feels RM killed her bestie.
  6. After marriage Bani's ghost will connect with Pragati
  7. Prashant Uncle was the one who helped RM's family in Bani's  Murder or may be he caught them in the act.

All above plots can be connected and makes a huge conspiracy that Raghbir's real family is somewhere else  or dead and these are fraudsters who are duping rich girls for money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

nice prediction

i can't predict anything just want to see 

i don't think whatever the trp came is for the show being messy and confused but people need to watch to know actual story if you observe in last week episodes were just an introductory one rushy thing but this weeks episodes were so good and gripping expecting more trps 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: leenuguru

nice prediction

i can't predict anything just want to see 

i don't think whatever the trp came is for the show being messy and confused but people need to watch to know actual story if you observe in last week episodes were just an introductory one rushy thing but this weeks episodes were so good and gripping expecting more trps 

Exactly. This week Epsds were superb. I guess show will be slow gainer and will buildup gradually. 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very nice predection 👍🏼 I wonder seeing predection posts as I hardly guess something in the show....

urmita thumbnail

I can't predict anything.... anything is possible....they are still in build up stage.... that's why things are confusing....but I like stories that make u use ur head ...so I m loving it

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Heya 

This is show is really insane and messy. So much complicated. 1.0 TRP proves that people couldnt put pressure on their grey cells and rather just want simple sugary romance of leads with dramatic marriage.

Okay coming to prediction :

1. Bani was killed by Raghbir's Brother & Mom for insurance money.
  2. Bani's heart transplanted into Pragati.
  3. Bani's dead body in Mansion
  4. Her soul roaming for justice
  5. Sukku is aware about the plot and she just wanted to take revenge after marrying Raghbir as she was frnd of Bani and feels RM killed her bestie.
  6. After marriage Bani's ghost will connect with Pragati
  7. Prashant Uncle was the one who helped RM's family in Bani's  Murder or may be he caught them in the act.

All above plots can be connected and makes a huge conspiracy that Raghbir's real family is somewhere else  or dead and these are fraudsters who are duping rich girls for money.

I must say CV did a great job till episode 7 I feel bad for Rm and disliked his family but last 3 episodes are changed my view regarding the family 1-7 episodes are basically from Rm point view but the way Rm imagining bani and married to pragati and as someone make a funny post that he go ahead with sr . Honestly I understand that why everyone was unable to trust him que regarding sukanya. Sukanya is liar but not a fraud she has no motive to trap Rm except revenge and everyone is clueless about it. I am not too much pleased with misha but her expectation is not totally wrong she deserve some respect and honesty from Rm as there marriage is a mutual consent even if rm do not love her he should be liable towards her. Now rm father make a meeting with sukanya family Rm create the scene he take impulsive decisions challenges her and than decide to marry him .Though Rm mother becomes greedy but his father totally against it. Now only he just escaped from sukanya trap at one hand he support pragati and admit her help and on other hand he refused to accept her wife. I mean what if some con girl trap her consummate with her get pregnant or trapped him again he was totally on destructive mode do not acknowledge the damage created around his surrounding no wonder his parents force him to marry for misha as she is the close to there family. As for bani' s death I donot think that there involvement show at present and for original booth drama it is too early to show that.

joypallavi thumbnail

They are hinted towards bani's ghost. Sanket's uncle hinted about game changes in RM house now they show the pragati's character mysterious. From past 3 episodes she is acting as smart and intelligent girl. Unlike before

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think bani is dead..there is something fishy...ek bar raghbir ki family mein se kisi ne bola tha ki bani gayab ho gyi thi achanak se..iska matlab yeh bhi ho sakta hai she is not dead..kuch toh jol kiya hai raghbir ki family mein se kisi ne bani ya bani ki family ke saath...🤔

Niraj19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I Think Pragati is Bani ( after a plastic surgery) 

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niraj19

I Think Pragati is Bani ( after a plastic surgery) 

I agree and create boot drama and pragati pretended to be bani to confuse viewer last 3 episode there is no progression shows which relates to big revelation of 15th episode.