Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Nope! The show’s first epi aired on 10th June so 15th epi would be next Friday.

nope first epi aired on 3 june....so kal ki epi 15 epi ho gi...

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

Ghost thing has to be real.

Malhotra family is insane. Dadi Papa Mummy Mama Mami Bua Bhabhi all are creepy. Only Raghbirs Bro Sis are okay.

Looks like Bani was killed by someone from family and her dead body is placed in basement room. Thats why these guys dont have pooja room in their house. Dont tell me they practice black magic.

black magic😲?????seriously but reason kya ho ga in sab cheezon  ka?????bani se kya problem thi sa ko??????us se related aisa kya hai jo RM nahi janta but sab family members jante hain???

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blaise90

Today episode was great compared to last 3....today we finally saw a few moments of the normal-ish Raghvir....the one I saw in 1st episode and decided to continue watching and the one who went missing after putting ring on sukku...and tomorrow we get more of him....😃

Finally something happened today though...I don't understand why this mama-bhanja were kidnapping Pragati...and is the ghost thing really real then🤔 I hope not....but finally something is happening....

they kidnaped her to tell her about that basement room and advice her to run away from that mad house😆....yeh sab call kr k bhi bol sakte thy naa to itna kasht q uthaya😆?????

RM k dar se Pragati ko foran van se utar k bhag bhi gaye wah😆.....