Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Actually real mystery starts now only. So one thing is clear from today sukanya will be in the show for a long time may be misha role ended. As for pragati being bani there is 2 possibilities.

1) real pragati is dead and bani is get pragati face and live as pragati and create this backdrop plan.

2) pragati father is also included in this trap just like in N3.

Basically I like that Rm protect pragati and donot blame her for the whole thing but to his family which is totally right. He is right in rejecting this marriage also as the marriage is unwillingly happened and he has no issue with pragati's working in his office he is not totally pushed him away. The way pragati want to stick with this marriage it seems fishy. Next Friday we will hopefully come to know about pragati identity. If sukanya stick to the show then she is the 3rd lady who is obsessed to Rm.(a phase of life when a man want to concentrate on his carrier work rather than romance as pop  mention 3 phase of a men's life may be Rm reason is different). It seems like mama is turn positive .if  any of the possibility comes true.

But que is how bani comes to know that her accident is planned acc to fbs she fall from cliff due to breaking of wooden boundary but boundary will damage due to time also it's not necessary that someone damaged the boundary intentionally.

Too many questions and mysteries... 

Lets wait and watch.

Also I like the pace of the show... just hope they dont end up showing something illogical or senseless in their quest to show mystery element😵

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Those 5 secs of Bani shadow on the picture frame....it totally messed with my head...damn...u can't predict anything in this show....

Bani could be aatma...

Prags could be Bani...

Suku could be Bani...

Bani could be alive separately...

Suku could be Bani relative or someone investigating Bani case...

Mama is RM uncle I think...

Prags looks innocent so far but who knows...

Raghvir has to be innocent right? I mean look at his pain....

But really can't say anything in this show... anything is possible... anything can happen.....damn.....I m totally hooked....

P.S. did u notice RM reaction seeing Prags tears in room? Lol...🤣

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

bold really?😆

Lol tab toh shayad ismain bhi yahi dikhaye... 

Lol she waited for three years becoz maybe Bani was in comma after her plastic surgery😆

It could also be the case of Suku being Bani ðŸ¤ª. Yeh scenario bhi possible hai... 

Bani's full name was Bani Raichand. 

And Suku's is Sukanya Raichand right? 

Ho sakta hai Pragati hi Bani ho and Suku uski cousin sister ya phir Suku khud hi Bani ho... 

They can also show Bani as bhootni whose atma is trying to communicate with Ragbhir. Maybe Raghbir's life is in danger...

Maybe Pragati will save Ragbhir with the help of bhootni bani🤣

But then this evil mama and suku angle somehow does not fit... 

Lol kuch bhi ho sakta hai iss show main! Like literally kuch bhi🤪

suku is sukanya rai singhania not raichand.....but yahan faces ka nahi pta naam se kya proof ho ga😆......next week ki epis main kuch hint mily ga and sara shak RM pe chala jaye ga.......mtlb koi bhi character clean nahi rehne dena makers ne and hum viewers sir peet rahy hon gy apna....

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Those 5 secs of Bani shadow on the picture frame....it totally messed with my head...damn...u can't predict anything in this show....

Bani could be aatma...

Prags could be Bani...

Suku could be Bani...

Bani could be alive separately...

Suku could be Bani relative or someone investigating Bani case...

Mama is RM uncle I think...

Prags looks innocent so far but who knows...

Raghvir has to be innocent right? I mean look at his pain....

But really can't say anything in this show... anything is possible... anything can happen.....damn.....I m totally hooked....

P.S. did u notice RM reaction seeing Prags tears in room? Lol...🤣

sab ghr waly bahir hall main thy naa pragati un ki nazron se bach kr RM k room main kese chali gai😆?????koi magic tha kya????aise drunk bande k room main kon ladki jati hai aadhi rat ko woh bhi aisa drunk banda jis se naam k shadi bhi hui ho girl ki....

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

suku is sukanya rai singhania not raichand.....but yahan faces ka nahi pta naam se kya proof ho ga😆......next week ki epis main kuch hint mily ga and sara shak RM pe chala jaye ga.......mtlb koi bhi character clean nahi rehne dena makers ne and hum viewers sir peet rahy hon gy apna....

Oh ok... thanks for clearing the surname confusion.

Lol hahaha it really seems like that. All characters will seem fishy at some point. But it will really hard to imagine/digest Ragbhir being fishy/negative... 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

1. Prashant uncle spoke about voices in Malhotra house.

2. Raghbir is clueless.about the voices.  He knows all corners including the.swimming pool

3.  Suku vs Suku and memory card

A) in Prashant Uncles memory card, Suku spoke about Raghbir rejecting her so this revenge drama to claim him. 

B) uncle says Suku also wanted to invade Malhotra house to check on those noises.

C) he wanted to get entry through Pragati by marrying her. This is foolish, same reason to check on those noises

What one can conclude

There is a murderer in the house. 

Memory card was just made up. Statements are contradictory.

If Bani was Pragati, why did she agree to marry Sanket. This does not make sense at all

One thing is for sure, Pragati is khel mein buri tarah se fass gyi hai. Or she is playing her cards well.

Looks are deceptive.  People who are good are going turn bad and vice versa.

What was Ekta telling after all it is a love story. With due respect, Sidney Sheldon's services are required.

It is irony,in one show which comes @ 10 pm i love ff feature. If they go at this speed then it is Voot for me as am in dire need of rewind mode.

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Basically praghbir luv story is mature luv story pragati truth did not come out so soon in front of Rm.  3 phase of a men'S life 

Bani love at first sight.

Sukanya when a man prefer to his carrier rather than romance or any such commitment.

Pragati falling in luv for the 2nd time mature luv story.

i am ok with mature love story.....raghbani ki super fast jet speed ki love story se connect nahi kr paai main.....so for me its good......but agar pragati hi bani hai to kya RM se badla lene aai hai?????usy murderer manti hai kya apna????

daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

bold really?😆

Lol tab toh shayad ismain bhi yahi dikhaye... 

Lol she waited for three years becoz maybe Bani was in comma after her plastic surgery😆

It could also be the case of Suku being Bani ðŸ¤ª. Yeh scenario bhi possible hai... 

Bani's full name was Bani Raichand. 

And Suku's is Sukanya Raichand right? 

Ho sakta hai Pragati hi Bani ho and Suku uski cousin sister ya phir Suku khud hi Bani ho... 

They can also show Bani as bhootni whose atma is trying to communicate with Ragbhir. Maybe Raghbir's life is in danger...

Maybe Pragati will save Ragbhir with the help of bhootni bani🤣

But then this evil mama and suku angle somehow does not fit... 

Lol kuch bhi ho sakta hai iss show main! Like literally kuch bhi🤪

yup....us main female lead ki shadi hero k brother se ho rahi thi...but situation aise create hui k shadi pe aa nahi paya dulha and hero ne shadi ki phir female lead se.....ep 8 main reveal hua k woh sab female lead ka plan tha sab dulha ko apni snake friend se marwana taa ky hero se shadi ho jaye us ki.....and woh apna revenge complete kr saky.....female lead khud bhi shape shifting serpent thi and us k father naag guru thy us k real father bhi nahi thy......and female lead ko missunderstanding ho gai thi k hero ne us k  naag ko mara tha six months pehly....naagin apna badla lene aai thi......jab k hero innocent tha...

is show main hero innocent hai ya nahi yeh nahi pta bas.....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
daud95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

1. Prashant uncle spoke about voices in Malhotra house.

2. Raghbir is clueless.about the voices.  He knows all corners including the.swimming pool

3.  Suku vs Suku and memory card

A) in Prashant Uncles memory card, Suku spoke about Raghbir rejecting her so this revenge drama to claim him. 

B) uncle says Suku also wanted to invade Malhotra house to check on those noises.

C) he wanted to get entry through Pragati by marrying her. This is foolish, same reason to check on those noises

What one can conclude

There is a murderer in the house. 

Memory card was just made up. Statements are contradictory.

If Bani was Pragati, why did she agree to marry Sanket. This does not make sense at all

One thing is for sure, Pragati is khel mein buri tarah se fass gyi hai. Or she is playing her cards well.

Looks are deceptive.  People who are good are going turn bad and vice versa.

What was Ekta telling after all it is a love story. With due respect, Sidney Sheldon's services are required.

It is irony,in one show which comes @ 10 pm i love ff feature. If they go at this speed then it is Voot for me as am in dire need of rewind mode.

murder mystry hai to 3 saal tak sab shant q tha????pragati ki entry hui then suku ki and phir yeh shadi ka drama......mtlab kuch hai jo pragati ki entry se open hua hai so is liye pragati hi involve lag rahi hai is sab main aj ki epi k bad....sab incidents pragati sy hi jury lag rahy hain....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

sab ghr waly bahir hall main thy naa pragati un ki nazron se bach kr RM k room main kese chali gai😆?????koi magic tha kya????aise drunk bande k room main kon ladki jati hai aadhi rat ko woh bhi aisa drunk banda jis se naam k shadi bhi hui ho girl ki....

Only lil bro saw her....vohi to...chupke se drunk boss k room mein ghus gayi jo Bani samajh k usse shaadi karke use ghar jane bol dia tha....kaun karta hai? She seems to have a confidence about him k She can handle him or knows him maybe....never afraid of him when she should be....ya to badla lene ayi RM se.....ya RM ko bachane and asli khuni se badla lene....

I feel 3yrs kisiko pata nehi hoga....kuch to hua hoga recently which triggered all this curiosity around Bani....ya phir sara game ka prep time, proper homework time tha...ya to Prags did a master plan....ya she is smack in the middle of big conspiracy, trapped....Suku is related to Bani....Mama ka angle pata nehi....sab suspect hai, every last one in show....bas I want RM innocent though....